Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stranded~Remade RP

Go down 
+3
MsJoyMaeda
Cherry
Harmony
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Samantha saw the persons eyes open ''Oh,Um Hi my name is Sam or Samantha I was just cleaning your wound'' Samantha said with a smile she continued to dab the shirt onto his wound to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Timmy stares at his red-stained shirt. Wow, he has been bleeding a lot. He smiles as Samantha was cleaning his wound.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Skai- After she took the plane piece off of Naomi, she was even more horrified. Skai looked at all the bleeding wounds. She had never seen something like this. She put Nike down, and started looking for supplies. She found a broken pillow and took out the pillow case. She broke the cotton into pieces and put it in the wounds and then took the pillow case and put it on Naomi's left leg. She filled it with the rest of the cotton and then used a few rubber bands she had to secure it. She sighed and looked at Naomi. "Are you.. dead?" She asked, and then a smile appeared on her face after she heard Naomi say: "N-no."

Naomi- "N-no." She repeated once again, trying to get up. She showed a face of pain as she stood on her left foot. "I twisted my ankle.." She sighed. She looked down at her feet, and noticed that there was something on her left leg. It first looked like a bag, but Skai told her it was a pillow case filled with cotton. "Why?" She asked. "I noticed there was something wrong with your left foot, so I took the pillow case and turned it into some kind of cast. It might not heal it completely, but it will stop it from hurting as much as it normally would." Skai said.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:11 pm

''There'' Samantha says done cleaning,she sits down next to the boy and smiles ''So,mystery boy what is your name''?Sam said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Naomi- She smiled and stood up, forgetting the pain.
-"So.. what is your name?"
-"Skai."
-"Nice name!"
-"Thanks. What's yours?"
-"Naomi."
-"Nice to meet you!"

She started walking next to Skai and saw the other survivors. Are those real people? She thought. "Hello?" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:44 pm

(Yeah.)

Karri looked at Alli. "Hey, we should probably get acquainted with everyone and get to know the island and stuff. We'll probably be here for a long time." She sighed and frowned, still holding back tears because of her family dying.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Timmy smiles at Samantha. "My name is Timmy" He says.

[BLEH THAT IS ONLY ONE LINE]
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:42 pm

''That's a cute name''!Samantha said she ushered him to get up,''Maybe,we can explore the island..& try to find some things that are in good condition from that airplane''!Samantha said pointing to their use to be airplane.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:54 pm

[internet connection is being a pain in the butt]

Timmy stands up. He feels pain in his side, and he winces. It feels like a muscle was pulled in his side.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:32 pm

"H-huh?" Mia stood up, and looked around her surroundings. It seemed she was stranded on an island of high climate. "Is anybody there? No? Gosh..."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Skai helped Naomi move around, and they got closer to the two: Timmy and Samantha. "Hi?" She asked. "HI?" She repeated.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Mia ran across the shores until she saw a few girls and a boy. "Hi. I'm Mia." She took out her phone, and grunted. "NO SERVICE???!!!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Naomi turned around, looking at Mia. "Hi, I'm Naomi, and this is Skai."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:07 pm

James struggled a bit until he was able to open his eyes again. 'I must have passed out....' he thought to himself, ready to try to stand up but he then remembered that he couldn't. He looked up. There were more survivors than he had thought.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Karri looked at Mia with an eye roll. She must be one of those 'I'm-better-than-you'-divas. "Obviously we wouldn't have service. If you hadn't noticed we're stranded on an island!" Her sadness about losing her family was gone. Now all she felt was anger and hatred. Why did they have to die? Why not me? Its not fair!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Timmy grips tightly onto his side. He grits his teeth together. Ow...ow... He moans in pain.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:05 pm

"Well, I just woke up! Aren't we on the sandy beaches of Cali?" Mia collapsed onto her knees, and sighed. Already no one liked her. Plain old days.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:16 pm

"No. We were going to Florida anyways, by the way." Karri sighed. "How could you have not felt the plane crash?" She shuddered just remembering it, and it wasn't even that long ago! That crash would haunt her for life. She knew it.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:52 pm

"I...think I went into a short coma." Mia went back down, and rolled on the sticky sand.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:15 pm

James looked around. He really had no idea as to what he should do next. 'Should I try to talk to someone or...?' his mind wandered from thought to thought, still not landing on a final answer.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Karri frowned, but decided she might as well have some fun here. She took off her over-shirt (she has a tanktop under it) and rolled with Mia in the sand. She laughed, then walked into the water to wash it off.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:01 pm

''There is no time play games,we need to make a survival plan''!Samantha said putting a hand on her hip.She saw Timmy was hurt,she slid her hand around his waist and put his arm around neck.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:14 pm

My god, this hurts! Timmy notices that Samantha's arm was around his waist, and his arm was around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Samantha looked at Timothy and gave him a reassuring smile ''Are you fine like this?'' Samantha asked smiling.She adjusted herself,so he wasn't uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:49 pm

((( on the kindle)))

"Y-yeah. I'm fine" Timmy responds. He bites his lower lip to keep himself from screaming.

(((STUPID AUTO CORRECT)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded~Remade RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next