Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stranded~Remade RP

Go down 
+3
MsJoyMaeda
Cherry
Harmony
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:10 pm

Samantha smiled ''Did you find it''?Sam asked trying to look into the direction the boy was.She sat up higher,and adjusted herself into a comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:18 pm

"I did indeed!" James replied, finally back into his former position in front of the girl. He opened the first-aid kit back up, removing the roll of gauze he had found earlier. "Tell me where it huts most, alright? I'm going to try and wrap-up the area where the broken ribs are located, if that's alright. It should help with the healing process a bit."
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:32 pm

( WHAT THE FUDGE YOU GUYS LIKE DONT YOU GO TO SCHOOL? )

Karri didn't even have enough time to let out a scream. She hit the ground hard, getting badly injured. The first thought to cross her mind: Her family. But she couldn't scream. The only noise she could make was cries of pain. She was trapped, there was some heavy object on top of her and she couldn't move a muscle. Tears began to stream down her face, just thinking about her siblings. Were they still alive? She had to find out... but she just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:39 pm

((Unfortunately I do go to school. ;~Wink)

James heard someone crying out somewhere. He looked to the girl he had been assisting, making sure it wasn't coming from her. "There's another survivor out here!" he exclaimed, "we, or I, should go out to look for her after I tend to your ribs."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:53 pm

( I just got back like an hour ago >.< )

Of course, all of Karri's little sisters and brothers were dead but she did not know that. She struggled trying to get up, and eventually gave up. She would probably end up dying, but if she did, she knew her little ones were able to fight and fend for themselves. Unless they were suffering. They dont deserve to suffer. She tried with all her might, but the object holding her down was huge and extremely heavy.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Timmy groans. He tries to make himself crawl, but something heavy was on top of him. A tree branch was on top of him. Gritting his teeth, Timmy moves the tree branch off of him. It appears his side was severely bleeding from the impact of the branch. His shirt was stained red.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:09 pm

James finished wrapping up the girl's injuries with gauze, "I'm going to go search for the other survivor now, okay?" he asked, bringing his elbows back in front of him and using them once more to drag himself around. "Hello!" he called out, awaiting some sort of a yelp or response.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Karri was so weak she couldn't even speak. She slowly lifted her arm so that it was free from under the large weight on top of her and waved it around to get someone's attention. She could feel warm blood running down her legs and pretty much everywhere. She new after the numbness was gone she would be in a lot of pain.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:29 pm

Timmy grips tightly onto his side. He hears someone shout, "Hello!" Another survivor? Am I hallucinating? He ignores it at first. After a few minutes, Timmy calls out, "Over here!"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 pm

James spotted the waving hand, not long before he heard someone else cry out, "Over here!".
'Two more survivors...?' he thought to himself, stopping for a second. He wasn't sure which one to assist first, but he decided he'd better give them some sort of a sign that help was on the way. "I'm coming!" he shouted, loud enough so they could all hear him. He decided to go for the person who was having his (or her) hand first, it seemed he/she hadn't been able to say anything so it could be more urgent. It took him a couple of minutes before he reached her, despite there not being much of a distance between them. He realized that there was a heavy weight, which appeared to be part of the crushed plane, on her chest, and with much struggling he was able to pull it off of her. 'What do I do now...?' he silently asked himself, beginning to feel lightheaded, most likely due to blood loss. "Can you hear me?" he asked, seeing if he could get some sort of response from the girl, before he passed out ((blood loss is serious business. ;3))

Last edited by Martin Freeman's Nose on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Karri opened her eyes, unable to breathe because the plane part had been pushing down on her lungs. There were tears streaming down her face and she carefully wiped them away and looked at James. Slowly she opened her mouth and croaked, "Family." It hurt bad, but she forced herself up and looked around. She didn't see any trace of them anywhere, causing her to cry more.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Timmy waits patiently for another survivor to appear in his view. There may be others, who knows? Timmy gets tired of waiting, and he slowly closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Samantha got up,and went towards the male voice.She saw a boy,with a tree branch on top of him she quickly ran not as fast to the boy ''Oh god,are you okay''? She asked slowly bending down throwing the branch off of the boy.She ripped her t-shirt and put it on the bleeding spot.(timmy)
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Karri fell to her knees and sobbed. All those little faces that she'd never see, ever again... they wouldn't leave her mind. Katy, Kayla, Karen, Kandy, Kami, her little sisters. And Kris, Kory, Kody, Ken, and Kane, her little brothers. She had to survive for them. She wiped her tears and crawled painfully to the water, the saltiness stinging her wounds But she had to wash them out.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Alli waked up, the last thing she remembered is that she jumped off the plane by herself, but it hurt to think. She opened her eyes and found herself on a beach, with no one to be found. She looked back and saw a jungle like forest. She did not dare to look at herself, as for she could not even move an inch. "Help-help!" she said out loud if anyone could hear her. She just stayed there on the ground and waited for someone.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Karri made up her mind. Now that her real family was dead, these people... They could be her new family. She tore off pieces of her clothing and wrapped them around her wounds as bandages. Slowly, she got up and walked over to a girl who was all alone and yelling for help. "Y-You okay?" Karri cleared her throat and sat by the girl. She didn't look as beat up as the rest of them, though. She must have jumped out before we crashed.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Alli waked up in an instance, startled by the girl. Oww she thought. She was fine but her head, it really hurt. "Ya I am fine..." Alli said quietly as for she was very shy, especially when meeting new people. Ow!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Karri bit her lip and realized the girl had some pain in her head. "I don't know what to do about that. I remember my mom was a nurse, and if she was here she would be able to help you." Karri smiled thinking about her mother who she hadn't seen in a long time. She looked over at the wreckage of the plane and saw a cushion, part of a seat. She went over to it and retrieved it. "Well, rest your head on this I guess." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:33 pm

"Oh thank you" Alli said quietly. "My name is Alli by the way, what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:42 pm

(I finished my APPs, I guess I can post now.)

Naomi felt something heavy on top of her. She was weak. Every time she closed her eyes, she had flashbacks of what happened on the plane. She opened them but closed them again. Too weak to be able to open them. With her eyes closed, she stuck out her hand and started feeling what was on top of her. There was a piece of plane on-top of her. Her hand dropped and she sighed. Suddenly, something fell on the plane piece. That thing was heavy and dropped on her stomach.. Her eyes popped right open wide as the thing fell on her. It blew all the air out of her chest, which caused a scream to come out of her. She then realized what that heavy thing was: a girl.. and a white cat? She shook her head, unable to breath for a few seconds. As the air went back into her lungs, she looked at the girl; confused.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Karri looked at the girl with a small smile. "Karissa. But everyone calls me Karri or K," she said pushing her bright blue bangs out of her face.
( short post gotta go )
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:03 pm

((That is ok, baii~

((Is the girl on you your own person?))

Flood Control.....
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:10 pm

((What'd I miss while I was gone? >.<))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:21 pm

((yup.))

Skai had her eyes closed with strength, but she was holding onto Nike with even more strength. She was crying, and then she heard something. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She looked down at Naomi, still holding Nike, and a small smile came on her face. She gasped and jumped off the plane piece and started pushing it out of the way.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Timmy opens his eyes. There was someone tending his bleeding wound. The 'temporary bandage' looked like... a piece of a shirt? He shrugs it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded~Remade RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next