Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Witch and Wizard [RP]

Go down 
+2
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Eliana Langland

Try as she might, Eliana couldn't open her mouth. Instead she felt tired. All the work she put into yelling had worn her out. When was the last time I ate or drank? she wondered. "I'm.... over... here..." she said before she fell unconscious from sheer exhaustion. The last word of her mouth was barely a whisper.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:25 pm

"IT'S ME! I'M HERE AS WELL!! WHERE ARE YOU? CAN YOU STILL HEAR ME?!" he shouted. He was getting nervous, he knew there was a guard somewhere around here and it didn't appear as if he could take that guy in a fight...
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Eliana Langland

Eliana woke up. She ha no clue how long she was out, but she was quite sure it was only for a few seconds or minutes. She also found that she had regained her ability to control her body. She stood up and fell down a few times before she finally pushed herself against the wall and stood. Her pink hair felt matted and was no longer in her twin tails and buns. She also felt that her clothes had changed into something much more scratchy. She blushed when the thought of who had dressed her came to mind. She couched loudly,.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Titania Locks -

Titania sat up, she heard some scream and yelling. Her pink hair waving as she moves around.

"He-He-He-llo?" She whispers. Titania has a stammering disorder so she stutters every time she speaks.

Titania grabbed her legs and hugged them, afraid of what's going to happen like the normal scaredy cat she is.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Eliana Langland

Eliana silently stepped forward, the sides of the cage gold her weight. She could barely stand on her own if it weren't for the cage and she felt like she was about to throw up. She gagged and fell over with a loud thud amplified by the acoustic properties of the place she was in. Her ears rung and her eyes welled with tears of pain. She cried softly into her knotted hair.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:50 pm

I-It worked! Misty beamed a proud smile as she climbed out of her unlocked cage. Guards were patrolling the jail instead of 'The One Who Is The One'. Quickly, but quietly, she crawls on over to the cage that was next to hers. Turns out it was an empty one.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Elrohir let out a long sigh, "This whole yelling thing isn't working", he murmured to himself. He did have another plan to try and catch a bystander's attention, though. He cautiously crawled up the bars of the cage he was confined in and began to rattle them.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Eliana Langland

After some needed crying, Eliana sat up. She felt numb all over, but now she could stand and walk slowly. She didn't feel sluggish, however, she did feel a little woozy. She crept over to the bars of her cage and reached through them. She felt nothing but air and figured this had to be the entrance to her cage. She shook the bars to affirm that there was indeed a door here.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:34 am

Wisty can hear rattling not too far away. Scurrying, she follows the sound. She sees a boy- perhaps a wizard?- shaking the bars of his cage. Wisty felt the need to free him. "Shazam!" She yells. The lock breaks off and the cage door opens.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:14 am

Akira was starting to lose her patience now. She kicked the bars of the cage with her boots and carried on shouting, " HELLO!!?? "
" CREEPY MEN WHO PUT ME IN HERE? I'M KINDA HUNGRY?!! "
She kept kicking the bars of the rusty cage and moaned about getting 3 course meals everyday at home.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:33 am

Elrohir's eyes widened in surprise. He himself may not have been a wizard, but the girl who just freed him seemed to be a witch. He didn't care at the moment, there wasn't any time to. He quickly leaped out of the cage, landing on his feet. He really did hate thanking people, but he decided it would be extremely inappropriate to not thank the girl who had just freed him...besides that, if she thought he was being rude she could leave him...or worse...
"Th-thank you!" he stammered, trying to keep his voice mildly quiet, but loud enough so that she could still hear him clearly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:54 pm

(( Crap, I got left behind. Could someone please tell me what's happening? Thanks.))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:10 pm

((@Jack Basically everyone's just trying to get out of the cages and see if there are other people around by yelling and making noises. Seto's character, Wisty, got out and my character, Elrohir, was rattling his cage bars so she came and let him out. Nothing much happened, really. Sorry for my crappy attempt at explaining things, though. ))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 pm

((( It's Wisty )))

Wisty smiles. "No problem" She says. This wizard was feeling the need to get out of here. Possibly all of the witches and wizards wanted to escape. But what about 'The One Who Is The One'? If he finds us, we are gonna be severely punished!
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:18 pm

((I know! I made a typo, but I went back and corrected it, sorry about that.))

Elrohir managed a kind of awkward, yet obviously grateful smile.
"What are we to do now?" he asked, glancing around to make sure nobody was coming. He was set on getting out of that place as soon as possible, and he was beginning to get a bit anxious.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:31 pm

" Food... Food... " Akira carried on moaning, while her voice echoed off the walls and kept going until there was no sound. She kicked the bars again, and this time they made a voilent rattling noise that shook her to the bone. She kept kicking the bars while shouting, "HELLOOO!!!???" repetitively.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Eliana Langland

Eliana found the lock to the door and shook it. Luckily it was a lock and chain and she could easly break it with the right tools. She got on her hands and knees and began reaching out of the cage looking for something on the floor out of her cage that could help her. She must've made quite a racket because soon enough she heard the heavy footfalls of a guard getting closer. She quickly retreated tithe corner of her cage and listened as the steps got closer.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:04 am

"Hey, if you're not busy saving everyone else's butts, can you give me a hand?" Eldren yells across the room to Wisty, gesturing to the lock he'd been trying to pick open the last 10 hours or so. "Not all of us have helpful magic powers we already know how to use."
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 am

Akira listened to the conversation taking place outside her bars. She finally lost all her patience.
'GREAT! I'm here stuck in this crappy room, and I've just found that there's more population here, AND two of them have already broken out but decided to stand outside the cage I'm in and have a LOVELY conversation!' She kicked the bars once again but with frustration.
'REALLY! I'm surprised I'm not dead yet!' She pouted her hair slowly turning maroon.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Eldren stared at the girl across from him, who was screaming her head off and changing her hair colour. He rolled his eyes. "Let's face it, they're not letting us out. We're stuck." He said loudly, so she could hear.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Akira stared at the boy.
' Who are you?' she asked. He was the only on that looked so... Human.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:18 pm

"Eldren. What about you?" He said to her, leaning against the bars.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:40 pm

'Akira,' she said smiling. It was really nice to know that she wasn't alone, and it made her feel better... Alot better.
{ Sorry for taking so much time! >.< I was having dinner }
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:45 pm

"Pleasure." Eldren said. "It's nice to know I'm not going to be locked up for the rest of my life with a bunch of idiots." He gave one more attempt at picking the lock, and then sat down on the floor, glowering. "I don't even think I am a wizard."
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:49 pm

'Welllll... You do look ALOT like a human,' Akira said, sitting crossed legged on the ground and drawing stick men on the sandy-ish ground. 'Have you even done anything magical in your life? I know I haven't. My father and step-mother locked me up my entire life since my real mother passed away so-' she smiled,'everything's changed!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch and Wizard [RP]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next