Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Barrier RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Barrier RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier RP   Barrier RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:52 pm

"Okay then! Lets go to mine and battle there! I wouldn't want to ruin your own barrier," Walpurgis said. As Walpurgis lead Yukki to her barrier, Walpurgis explained the plan.

"Okay so as I go plant the witch's kisses and open a labyrinth, you can remain in the barrier. When I come back and the magical girls are already there, then that's the time to go all hardcore, I mean hey, we can't just let them waltz in and attack before we do! If they're not there, we should get our minions ready," Walpurgis told Yukki.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Barrier RP   Barrier RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Yukki Cross -

"Okay." Yukki replied, that's all she could say. Yukki wasn't a talker..

Yukki followed Walpurgis to her barrier, it was a LOT different than hers and Yukki's was a bit more darker and kind of.. goth?

Yukki readied up her minions, they were purple little critters that had question mark faces. They looked innocent but was deadly, it would grow a mouth with twelve sharp fangs and bite people. The fangs would release poisonous venom which will make a person ill slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barrier RP   Barrier RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:52 pm

((Omfg why haven't I posted in here yet? My apologies... OTL
Ignore my stupidity.))
Ophelia slowly looked around. She felt a small wave of magic, someone was entering in her barrier. Whatever, it didn't matter. They would probably get killed by her familiars if they were a human or might as well go for them if they could find her in this fog. The witch slowly quickened the pace of her endless march and searched around in the light of her head. Ophelia eventually bumped into a few dead familiars. It didn't matter much to her, they were just nothing but weapons to her. She was slowly looking around until a magical girl came flying after her, attempting to kill her with an axe. The witch calmly shifted into her lance form, and took down the girl. Like usual she won. What a bore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barrier RP   Barrier RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 pm

"Alright, I'll go on now," Walpurgis said.

As she searched around looking for a good area to place the opening of the labyrinth, she spotted a hotel. She saw many people going in and out of it. Oh, this is perfect! Walpurgis went ahead and made an opening for the labyrinth. After that, she planted some witch's kisses, hoping a few magical girls would come into the labyrinth.

After that, Walpurgis spinned back to her barrier. I wonder if they'd be surprised for finding Walpurgis earlier than expected? Haha~!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Barrier RP   Barrier RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:08 am

Again, Elly sat there. "This is borrrrring..." Elly mumbled. "How come they keep ignoring my barrier?!" Elly looked up and decided to go out into the human world. She slowly walked out of her barrier and into the light. "Ahh! Much better!" She found a young man sitting next to a lamp post. He looked...depressed. Hehe! Let's get him out of his misery! The man drooped a bit and that gave Elly the perfect chance. Swiftly, she ran up to him, gave him a witch's kiss, and hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Barrier RP   Barrier RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 am

Why do YOU wanna come HERE!? Kriem scoffed, and wrapped the poor magical girl up in her bows. Then, she killed it. Kriem went back to her barrier and ate a leg. "Mmmm." Kriem smiled. "I should bring this to Candleloro's picnic! I mean, Homulily wi-" Homulily came into the door squealing, and squeezed Kriem really tight. "Guess what!? I planted a wotche's kiss on the President of the United States!" "How? Did you learn anything about him?" Kriem asked. "No. Well, his name is like, Harrison Gary. Weird name. Well, that's what you'd expect going ALL THE WAY to another country. And all the Puella Magi there look cooler, whick make me want to eat them less..." And Homulily went on and on. Kriem just nodded, and had some Ramune she stole from a market.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barrier RP   Barrier RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barrier RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2