Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Barrier [RP]

Go down 
+3
aimi
Queen
evan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Couple of things before I start RPing:
@Witch I need you to change your character to Elly. You know the reason. (Forum)
@Kiyoko you are doing just fine!
@Charlotte actually, Charlotte had cancer, and wished she was cured.
@Guest can you please join the RP by making an APP? I also need some puella magi that are bound to die.
@Ciel please finish you APP.
That's all!

-–-–-

Kriem went outside, and planted a couple of kisses on the weak humans.
Back to top Go down

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Mami sat down in her living room, drinking tea. "Its so lonely here. I should hunt more witches to pass more time quickly," she told herself. And so, she got her Soul Gem and set out.

[Uh, do I control Kyubey too?]
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Elsa Maria -

Elsa Maria prayed in front of the giant monstrance//torch. Her eyes were closed shut as if she were sleeping and her hands stuck together. She summoned her minions to guard the entrances and exits, just in case a magical girl or boy comes and barges in.

--

Dexter Smith -

Dexter's fingers stroked his shiny blonde hair and put his left hand in his jean pockets. Another day of being some magical boy, why'd he accept Kyubey anyway? He just found out he can die just for his stupid wish.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:31 pm

(((Kriem, I already made an app)))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:40 pm

((@Kriem actually on the wiki it says, "The Guidebook line on Charlotte indicates that it was Charlotte's mother who was ill." and there's no messing with the Official Guidebook, also the whole cancer patient thing is just a theory))
Charlotte sat in front of her stuffed minion. "Would you like some more cake?" She enjoyed playing teatime but she didn't know any other witches who enjoyed it too. She'd never been to another barrier, as she was just hatched.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:59 pm

(((@Kriem I was able to at least make Timothy have one power. But I'm still stuck with Picture and/or Description >////////< )))

Timothy was playing around with his fire power. He's very inexperienced and is recently a new 'witch', if you put it that way. He was only able to make a small spark, and it would go away after a second. Looks like he has to get used to this.

((( I hope I'm doing this right >///< )))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Kriem drank some ramune, and headed to Charlotte's barrier. She thought that she was Charlotte's only friend since she hatched. "Haii!" Kriem squealed.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Urgh. Trying to use my power is tougher than I thought. Timothy makes another little fire spark, then goes out again. No wonder my skill level is 9... Wait, Correction: Level Negative 9.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:19 pm

((He's a warlock if he is a boy))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:21 pm

((( Ah. Okay. Can I still keep his fire power, though? )))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:22 pm

((Oh. Yeah. Of course!))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:27 pm

((( Thankies! x3 )))

Timothy growls under his breath. He makes another fire spark. 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi, Oh look! The spark goes out! This was really ticking him off. 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi, Oh look! Same... fricking... result! He felt like screaming.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:05 pm

"Hello Kriem! What have you been up to lately?" Kriem was one of her friends, and a very good friend at that. "Would you like something to eat?" she asked. Food was never short in her barrier,though it was all dessert.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:29 am

"Of course! You're so sweet!" Kriem smiled, and giggled.
Back to top Go down

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:39 am

Frustrated, Ophelia paced back and forth on her horse. There was an abnormal amount of magical girls and boys bursting in her barrier. Which she didn't like at all. It was stressful. Many of her familiars died but what would that matter? But them again, they were useful in battle.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:39 am

((Is it too late to join?))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:41 am

Timothy sighs. He makes another fire spark. Using his hands, he shapes it to make it look like a round ball. A ball of fire! He chuckles to himself. He pulls his arm back and thrusts it forward, setting the ball of fire off of his hands.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:45 am

((Nope. But someone tool Gertrud ehe so just be someone))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Homulilly sat in her barrier, sobbing as usual. She was bored and glimpsed at her spooky surroundings and shuddered. Being a witch is...Horrible... She waited for a puella magi to appear so she can let her anger out. Homulilly got up and walked around for a while. She stepped in front of a mirror and looked at herself.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:32 pm

( I'm guessing i'm accepted as Gertrud, so ^_^)

Gertrud
Gertrud wandered around her barrier, tending for and caring for her marvellous roses and flowers. There were many of different shapes, colours, and sizes. Gertrud would pick them and use them to decorate her hair, and to attacked the Puella Magi with.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm

((Homulilly's mirror will collapse lol))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Gertrud picked a patch of sweet lilies, as she handed them to her familiars. At that very moment, something shot through the Anthony, as it collapsed to the ground. Gertrud turned towards the place where the shot came from, and saw a Puella Magi standing at the door way.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:37 pm

"Huh?" Kriem was by Gertrud's barrier, and saw a Puella Magi assaulting her friend! "I'll save you!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Gertrud struggled to defeat this particular girl, As she shot at Gertrud.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:39 pm

"Hey! You can't do that!" Kriem burned her eyes into the Puella Magi's soul gem, making her fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barrier [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barrier [RP]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next