Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Barrier [RP]

Go down 
+3
aimi
Queen
evan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Barrier [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Gertrud turned toward the Puella Magi, as she shot blood roses at the girl until her bloody was filled in a blood.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Dexter Smith -

Dexter walked around, twirling his keys near his thigh like a lasso. He was bored, there were no witches around here either.. And if there was he could have a tingly feeling.. a sense.

As Dexter walked at a back alley it felt suspicious, like something was there.. He turned around and saw a black cat running towards a garbage bin.

"Just like those movies." He smirked, "How wonderful. And now I'll get attacked by some haunted lady."

Elsa Maria -

Elsa Maria knelt down on her knees, hands taped together, she was praying like always. Not leaving her spot and her eyes closed; focused on worshiping or praying. Whatever she was doing.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:03 pm

(((Madoka lol I'll make that happen)))
Homulilly looked into the mirror and it slowly cracked. It fell and shards of glass fell every where. "So that's how disgusting I look..." she mumbled. "I should bring Charlotte to this mirror and she'll probably magically make the mirror reform..." She sighed and looked at her soul gem storage. She picked one up and examined it. How pretty...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barrier [RP]   Barrier [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barrier [RP]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2