Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family ~ *RP*

Go down 
+11
Relora
v
aimi
Silver
flower
Queen
Oliver
Flynn
YEEZUS
Primrose
dewey decimal system
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:31 pm

(( I'm quitting the RP sorry.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Startled, Rioichi bumps into a wall. He didn't hear any footsteps approaching his way, so the crash didn't alert anyone else. He could of sworn he heard a crash. Or maybe it was just his imagination. He didn't notice any shattered glass or anything broken on the floor. Either there was no crash, or it came from outside.

[Read my last post to know where 'the crash' came from]
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:12 pm

(( Ciel, I still don't get where the crash came from, and I did read your last post. Can you explain?))

(( Bye, Perfection. You were a great RPer while you were with us. I will miss you.))

Peter wondered if the new kid was really worth getting all worked up about. "I hate talking. This guy practically talks his own mouth off. If I make an effort to talk to him, he'll just talk to me more. And at some point I'm sure to say something offensive or antisocial, and then we're back to square one with everyone avoiding each other." He thought irritably, lying face-down on his bed with the door locked and the curtains drawn. "It's never going to get any better, so why try?"

Last edited by Pippin on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:17 pm

After Kira decided that no one really needed a snack, she walked around the mansion. She saw the new kid who seemed pretty dazed. Kira took a picture of him with her cell phone and walked up to him. "You ok? You look like you just saw a ghost." She coughed then drank some water from the water fountain next to them.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:27 pm

Peter slowly sat up, sliding off his bed onto his feet. He picked up a broken pencil off the floor as he left his room. Unlike John, Peter didn't tend to bind himself to his room. He wandered around plenty, just not taking notice of anyone else in the house. He avoided them as much as they avoided him. He walked down the stairs with more than a bit of caution, as if he thought someone was going to jump out at him at any moment.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:33 pm

((( The sound of a crash just came into my head since I really didn't have anything to say.......)))

Rioichi snaps back into reality. He looked as pale as a sheet. He was feeling like something was gonna creep up behind him and give him a jumpscare. He didn't understand why he was feeling like this.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Kira stared at the boy. "Hello?" She threw some water at him as she became really bored. "You're pale. Are you sick or something?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:02 am

Peter ran down the hall, not knowing why he had even left his room. He turned the corner too quickly and collided with Rioichi, sending them both crashing to the floor. He stood up and brushed himself off, looking at Rioichi with wide, frightened eyes. "Oh crap." He thought, suddenly remembering that he was trying to avoid this guy. He mouthed a soundless apology and took off in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Yui-chan
New Fantagian
Yui-chan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:53 am

Fate, not knowing what was going on, rushed into the hall and saw a man coming towards her. She paused in fear as if they would collide. The man ran too fast for fate to shout ''STOP!''
Everything was blank, she could not see anything...
Moments later her view was clear, but no sight of the man she collided with.
She walked in silence...

Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:55 am

Yui-chan wrote:
Fate, not knowing what was going on, rushed into the hall and saw a man coming towards her. She paused in fear as if they would collide. The man ran too fast for fate to shout ''STOP!''
Everything was blank, she could not see anything...
Moments later her view was clear, but no sight of the man she collided with.
She walked in silence...

(( Please make an application here before you join. http://www.fantageforum.com/t14519p15-family-rp-apps But otherwise, welcome, newcomer. ))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Sierra hears the crash and gets up, falling off her bed. "Oww. What the flip?" She stands up, annoyed and opens her bedroom door, walking out and looking around until she got closer to the noise. She keeps walking around until running into Rioichi. "Hey. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Peter dashes back up the stairs. "Of all the people to run headfirst into, it had to be that guy." He thought, gasping for breath. "I think I lost him." He turned and walked back towards his room with a cautious glance over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:13 am

Sierra shrugged it off and went back to her room. "Ugh. There's nothing to do here," she muttered under her breath. She decided to take some money and go out, shopping and maybe get lunch at some fast food restaurant. Possible go to the candy store... No, more like definitely!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:49 am

By the time Peter got back to his room, he had completely forgotten why he had left in the first place. "Maybe I should just stay in my room 24/7 and never see the daylight again. It seemed to work okay for John and Blair." He thought, removing the broken pencil from his pocket and dropping it on his desk. "It's not like anyone would notice. And besides, it's not like I would miss them."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:06 am

John glanced back to the top of the stairs. 'They sure are being loud...but then again, they're always loud...' he thought with a sigh, beginning to continue on his way to the dining room.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:51 am

Peter slowly paced back and forth in his room, hands in his pockets. He felt bored and irritable. "How did John survive for a decade and a half like this?" He thought, opening a window. "It's made him into kind of a zombie. He's always half-asleep or something." He leaned out the window and sighed. "I hate this place, and everyone in it."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 am

Sierra took her money and put it in an electric pink cross-body bag with her phone, some gum, makeup, all that teenage girl stuff and her house key. She slowly walked out of her room and went into the elevator, then ran out the front door.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:43 am

Peter was only vaguely aware of the sound of the front door closing. He was on the second floor, but he had good hearing and was able to pick up the sound. He was reminded of how rarely he was out in the public eye, the last time he was outside being the day Blair was hit by a truck. He pulled his head out of the window and locked it. "Does anyone remember I exist? My parents are dead, my older sister is dead, and my little brother and aunt have never contacted me since I came here. Not to mention these people." He thought, lying on his back in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:48 am

Sierra walked off the porch and down the freshly paved driveway. Her family was so rich, they often had their driveway paved, even though it was pretty expensive. She froze, and ran back up the steps and checked the mail. She liked to snoop and read what kind of letters her family members received even though she knew it was wrong. She couldn't help it! But there was no mail at all today. Sierra sighed, then went back to walking down the driveway. I wonder if anyone else would want to come with me..? She stopped and thought about turning back, but finally decided not to.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Megan yawned, stepping into her room and putting her pajamas on. She fell asleep.

--------------------

The next morning, July 15th.

Monica got out of her bed, she knew what day it was. She got out of her bed. "It's July 15th, you know what that means!" She said, clapping her hands loudly to wake up everyone. "Its camping day!" She yelled out cheerfully. "Everybody start packing! We want to get there as early as possible, especially because we're going to be 5 or more hours stuck inside the car, even with good traffic!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Sierra groaned and threw her pillow at the loudspeaker in her room. "No camping..." She mumbled sleepily, even though she knew they were going anyways. She rolled off her bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast: cocoa puffs, toast, and bacon with a big glass of fruit punch.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Megan went to the kitchen and made herself cereal, looking at Sierra, hoping she'd notice she had dyed her hair. "I can't help it. I just don't like camping."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Rioichi moans as he wakes up from his sleep. Camping day... I really don't like camping... He rolls off of his bed and lands on the floor. He moans again and stands up. He stretches his arms and legs before he walks downstairs to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Sierra turned to Megan and shrugged. "I don't think any of us like it. It's just something mom and dad do to try and get us to bond even though it doesn't work," she said chomping on her cereal. After taking a gulp of punch, she moved her head quizzically to the side and raised an eyebrow. "Did you dye your hair? I didn't think it was blonde before."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:41 pm

"Ya, I did. Do you like it?" Megan said. "Well, um, at least this time I heard there will be a change of plans. I guess I can tell you I was eavesdropping and I heard some things. I didn't really hear well, but it involves a hotel or something." Megan said, putting her newly-cut bangs to the side. "Hopefully its better than last year." She said. "Have you seen Mia and Blake? I knew they were adopted a while ago, but I haven't seen them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family ~ *RP*
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next