Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family ~ *RP*

Go down 
+11
Relora
v
aimi
Silver
flower
Queen
Oliver
Flynn
YEEZUS
Primrose
dewey decimal system
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:43 pm

"Who and who? I haven't met them." Sierra ripped a piece of toast and slowly ate it, staring at Megan. "Personally, I'm more a fan of dark hair. Mostly because blonde doesn't look good on me, I guess. But it looks nice on you." She finished up her toast and picked at her bacon.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:52 pm

"Mia and Blake, some British kids that came here as exchange students. I can't really say anymore because that's pretty much all I know." She ate her cereal. "Well that's just your opinion. Anyways, nice talking with you! I have to go now."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:35 pm

"Crap." Peter thought, remembering that it was "camping day." "I'm going to be stuck in a small, cramped space with my dreaded siblings for 5 hours or longer." He spent the next 10 minutes trying to remember which of them was prone to motion sickness, so he knew who not to sit near.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:52 am

John absolutely despised camping days. Nothing good came out of them, and he wasn’t just being dramatic. They were awful. They were dreadful and they meant that he actually had to spend time around his so-called ‘family’, which was probably the worst part of it all.
Maybe if he remained locked up in his room for the whole day everyone would forget about him and he wouldn’t have to go? That sounded like his only chance of escaping this dreaded event. He could also leave the house and go somewhere, but he didn’t want to have to go outside at the moment.
He let out yet another sigh and plopped down onto his bed, deciding to remain in that exact spot until everyone had left.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Sierra put her dishes in the sink and went back upstairs. She went into the bathroom and did her morning routine; shower, hair & teeth brushing, getting dressed, and doing her makeup. She then began to pack her things, dreading the camping trip.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Monica turned on the loudspeaker. "Everybody! Hurry up! There's only 10 more minutes!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:02 am

Peter finished up packing and dragged himself downstairs. He groaned, checking his watch. "How does this woman manage to be so enthusiastic in this insane asylum?" He thought, fighting off the urge to drive his fist into the loudspeaker.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Megan entered the car, which was quite roomy, considering it was a minivan with a total of three rows. She sat in the back seat, holding her bag that had a lot of papers, in case she was bored, and sighed. "Someone please turn on the radio!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Rioichi was able to get himself some cereal and change into appropriate clothing. He grabs a small suitcase and packs a few things. He rushes to the car and climbs inside, holding the suitcase close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Megan looked at Rioichi, who was sitting next to her. "Um, hi, we haven't spoken before." She said, smiling, getting her bangs out of her eyes. "Nice to meet you, I'm Megan."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Rioichi does a small smile. "I am Rioichi" He says. "Nice to meet you, Megan"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:13 pm

"Nice to meet you too!" Megan said, putting her pile of papers somewhere else. "I'm actually looking forward to camping this year. Hopefully you'll enjoy this family tradition, starting with the first time!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:14 am

Peter climbed into the car and sat far away from the others, especially the new kid and Sierra. "Here we go again." he groaned, putting his suitcase down at his feet. "Another week in the middle of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:11 am

John let out a sigh of relief, rolling over onto his back and staring up at the ceiling above him. They were finally out of the house and hopefully all on their way. He had escaped the dreaded camping trip with his 'family'. He, for once, was rather happy about something and allowed a small grin to spread across his lips. If they were all gone, he could go wherever he pleased and do whatever he pleased without being bothered.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:29 pm

Peter sat on the edge of his seat, staring out the window with no real interest. "If I could turn back time 2 years, I would never have to put up with any of these people." He thought, listening to Rioichi and Megan talk. "I hope he gets carsick, the hyperactive little twit."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Megan sighed, looking at the car. It was filled up now, which meant everybody had come in. She looked at Monica, who started to drive out of the house. Megan looked at her watch to confirm the hour. "Its 10:30 AM, I bet we'll get there by 2:30 PM!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:22 pm

4 hour car drive... Rioichi gazes out the window. He still holds the suitcase close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Sierra sat in the very back, trying to get away from everybody. She put her knees up and held them close to her chest. She frowned and furrowed her eyebrows. "What are we going to do here?" she asked her mom, looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:17 pm

"Oh, honey, we are going to have a blast!" She said. "We'll spend four days at the campsite and then we take a 1 hour drive towards a luxury hotel near the beach where we will spend 5 more days. It will be the best thing ever!" Monica said, not even able to pause for a breath. "In the hotel, we will meet more family members that will join us!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family ~ *RP*
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27