Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family ~ *RP*

Go down 
+11
Relora
v
aimi
Silver
flower
Queen
Oliver
Flynn
YEEZUS
Primrose
dewey decimal system
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:38 pm

"NO! DON'T GO! AKEMI! YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON WHO UNDERSTOOD ME, AND PLAYED WITH ME! STAY WITH ME, AND WE CAN PLAY EVEN MORE! DON'T GO!" Naomi burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Darkness. Nothingness. Quietness.

All she could hear was her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:38 pm

(((What's happening again? You guys are so fast XD)))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:43 pm

((Akemi jumped out of a window and now she's dying and I have no idea what I'm doing but everyone else is just kind of with Akemi and crying while they're on the way to the hospital.))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:58 pm

(((Seriously! Wow, finally some drama...)))
Kira finally got out of her after school detention for stalking the principal. When she got home, she saw the entire house empty. "Hello?" Kira yelled. Bailey, a maid, came out and saw her.
"Ah, Miss Kira. Everyone's out. They're at the hospital."
Kira froze. "W-why?!"
Bailey gave her a handkerchief. "Akemi jumped out of a window for some reason. I must get back to cleaning now Miss."
Kira dashed out of the mansion and hopped on her bike. Hopefully she could make it to the hospital on time
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:03 pm

John decided he would just spend the night in town. He didn't want to go back home and he didn't want to spend the night at a hospital listening to everyone cry over a kid he didn't really care for.
((I actually managed to write a paragraph that John doesn't sigh in! *~*))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Kira finally biked into town. Panting, she saw a distinctive image that looked like her brother, John. "JOHN!" she barked. "IS AKEMI OK?"
(((I'm guessing your character is on a street in town)))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 pm

((Yup.))
John heard a voice call his name and stopped walking for a second.
'It's Kira.' he noted to himself, hesitating and then turning around to meet her after a few seconds.
'I shouldn't have stopped...I should have just kept walking...'
"I don't know, Kira." he finally responded aloud, his right eye twitching ever so slightly as he did so.

((Sorry for the twitch but it was the only way to keep from making him sigh again.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:17 am

It was probably too far to the hospital for Peter to safely walk there. "I'm such a failure as a brother. I can't even be there with her. Even stupid John is there." He thought miserably. "I don't even know why she decided to jump. Maybe she was trying to commit suicide or something. Yesterday she was yelling at us because we don't talk to her."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:04 am

(( Okay, lets pretend were at the hospital now, because while you guys are actually RPing my character is knocked out.))

When they finally reached the hospital, Akemi was out cold. The medics wheeled her out, and quickly took her to the emergency room.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:07 am

"I don't suppose they've noticed I stayed back." Peter thought, still on the front steps of the mansion. "If Akemi dies, they'll all hate me for not being there." He shook his head. "Maybe I'll even be blamed for her demise. It was me who made her angry. I should have been paying attention to her."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Monica was not moving, but in the inside she was panicking. As soon as they arrived, she begged to the doctor: "Sir, please do your best. Keep her alive. I beg you!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Blair-Louise Wilder -

Blair stood near her mother, covered in Akemi's blood from cradling her. Her left hand still had cuts from the vase she threw back at her room. Blair's face was blank and emotionless again; staring at her mother as if she was looking in her soul.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:20 pm

"That's it. I'm going." Peter said to himself, not being able to stand the thought of being the only one who wasn't with Akemi if she happened to die, which considering her condition was very likely. He walked out into the street and turned left, trying to remember which way the ambulance had left. He didn't really know where the hospital was. Even though he'd been in this town for two years, he wasn't very familiar with it. "I wonder how far it is, a couple miles, maybe." He thought.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Toni sat on the steps of the hospital, taking deep breaths. This was it. "I'm sorry, Akemi," she quietly said even though she knew Akemi couldn't hear her. She got up and began to walk back to the mansion, looking at the ground and not watching where she was going. After she clumsily tripped herself several times, her knee began to bleed so she just sat down in an unfamiliar forest. "Great. Injured, alone, and lost." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Arcadia had thrown up once and was now laying llike a stone in her bed. She wasn't sure what to do with herself as everyone was gone, and all that went brought her mind was what was happening to akemi. She prayed softly askin for God to save her sister.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:12 pm

"It's a hospital right? It shouldn't be too hard to find." Peter thought, walking further from the mansion out into town. After about an hour, he realized that not only did he not know where the hospital was, he wasn't quite sure he knew where he was. "Crap." He said out loud, frantically turning his head, trying to figure out which direction he had come from. "Akemi's dying, and now I'm lost in the middle of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Arcadia sat up and walked over to her window. She felt like she should be there with her, but there was no way to get to the ER quickly from the mansion.

She actually went outside and stared down the driveway. Would mother be mad if I went? She thought. She sat at the border of her fence and pondered what she should do.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:18 pm

"Stay calm, Noti." Noti was her favorite nickname that was given to her by her favorite foster sister, a girl named Alyssa. "Oh, look at that. Talking to myself. I must be going crazy." She rolled her eyes at herself. Yep, definitely going crazy. Now, how can I get out of here? Then she remembered her cell phone. Toni reached into her pocket, but it was gone! She facepalmed. I left it at the mansion. Taking a deep breath, she began to scream. "IS THERE ANYONE IN THIS GOSH DARN FOREST?!" She hoped someone would hear her and help her, because she definitely was lost and she couldn't even stand up anyways.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Arcadia decided that if she stayed close to the road and out of sight from the creeps she would go. She picked up Arnold and began following the long driveway to the main road. She knew where to go because she and been to the hospital a lot for sports related injuries and began to hurriedly make her way lag the huge forest to the hospital. The foret was huge and she would be near it for the next 3 miles before she found a found heading directly to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Akemi's hand reached out to Blair. Akemi wants you to stay.. she said,barely being heard.

do you guys want akemi to die and be a ghost, or meraculasily survive
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:31 pm

((I think she as to survive, because since this RP is realistic, ghosts don't exist.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:31 pm

(survive because in real life she wouldn't be a ghost like you know...)
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Kira nodded and ran to the hospital. Why did I ask my stupid brother? She walked through the hospital doors. "H. Where is Akemi Wilder hospitalized?" The nurse told her where Akemi was and Kira used the elevator. As soon as the elevator opened, she saw her family. "Is Akemi ok?!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:16 pm

"ANYBODY? YOU JERKS!" Toni yelled, then fell onto her back. "How long am I going to be here?" she sadly mumbled to herself. "What if I die?" She suddenly jumped up. No, I cant die... It hurt, but she crawled, careful not to put pressure on her left knee which was still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family ~ *RP*
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next