Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

This is serious but I don't trust other people on this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

This is serious but I don't trust other people on this Empty
PostSubject: This is serious but I don't trust other people on this   This is serious but I don't trust other people on this Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:20 pm

My best friend in real life is making the worst choice EVER. She is transfering schools, (she lives in a neighber hood of people who go to another school) just because she hates her teachers! She is going to let her friends down, meet new people, forget me, and never see me again. She is my only friend and I don't want her to go. PLUS, I don't have her phone number to call her on... Why is my only friend leaving me?

P.s. I was watching a youtube video with her and my friends mom came in, and thought that the youtube video was a website we were on, and one of the words said "i am cutting myself" (it was a funny video) and they think that we are gunna cut ourselves..
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: This is serious but I don't trust other people on this   This is serious but I don't trust other people on this Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Calm down! This is a common issue. First, ask her for her number or ask her for her email address. If she doesn't have either, ask her parents for their numbers. Also about the cutting yourself, tell her parents that it was a joke.

I've actually have a friend who goes to my school who transferred schools because she didn't like her teacher at her past school.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: This is serious but I don't trust other people on this   This is serious but I don't trust other people on this Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:51 pm

I know usually you're parents say something like: "You'll meet a new friend, don't worry sweetie/(whatevernickanmetheycallyou) But I have a few options if she transfers

Like a Star @ heaven Got a computer AND a webcam? Webcam on Skype! Keep in touch!

Like a Star @ heaven  Keep a scrapbook of you're memories.

Like a Star @ heaven  Try to make a long-term friendship, as some people say, friendship never ends!

Like a Star @ heaven Don't fret, calm down, and take a deep breath. Tell her its kerdonkers to move just because of a teacher, don't let that teacher bring her down!

I'm sorry I'm only 11 so I 'm not good at advice, hope I helped! Smile

Last edited by elise on Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: This is serious but I don't trust other people on this   This is serious but I don't trust other people on this Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm sorry to hear that! I'm sure you can keep up with her using the internet, no?
If not, try to exchange mobile numbers with her or her parents. c:
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is serious but I don't trust other people on this   This is serious but I don't trust other people on this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is serious but I don't trust other people on this
Page 1 of 1