Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Heartbeat- A story by Kawaii Maker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Heartbeat- A story by Kawaii Maker Empty
PostSubject: Heartbeat- A story by Kawaii Maker   Heartbeat- A story by Kawaii Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:51 pm

So, this is a new story im writing. NO its not a love story, its action and adventure. XD
Originally this is a game I played with 2 friends, but the storyline was so epictastical I decided to make it a story. XD
Okey doke. Here it is:

Proulogue- Narrated by- Tsuki’s dad.

Tsuki’s a fine young girl. Her red hair would blow against the wind, her neon blue eyes would be enough for you to recognize her, a personality thats energetic, fun-filled, and a high temper to go. She would scream to me about how stupid my job is, and she’s right. Its quite a stupid job. The idea is to go find a new dimension, and then destroy it. Its like getting into war with someone that you have no proof that exists.
But we need the money, and the job pays a ton.
We’ve heard that some people have discovered the dimension, yet they say that theres a extremely powerful warrior’s waiting for you. They say that he is prepared to fight you. I’ve heard about it from my co-workers, but i’ve never seen it myself.
Tsuki always hated my job, she says that she would like to see the dimension and explore it, to make friends with the people that live there. I would smile and nod, and then she would ask me if I could make her soup. Both of us would laugh and I would stand up to go cook it.

Except, theres a problem now. She hasnt been fun or energetic, she would be quiet and independent. She wouldnt ask for soup, she would go cook the soup herself. She would still yell and complain about my Job though. More than usual though.

And then, next thing I know, Tsuki’s gone. She wasn’t anywhere in the house, in her friends house.
Tsuki wasnt anywhere.

Chapter 1-Narrated by-Tsuki.

Today I left. I left my dad, my house, my life, myself.
I entered a new world, well, a dimension, if thats what you want to call it.
There was no big warrior guy, there wasnt anyone guarding it in fact, so I got right in.
I wanted to re-invent myself here, since I was afraid my dad might find me.
So, I changed the way I looked by the simplest of ways, by cutting my hair.
It used to be long and flowy and stuff, but now its just a bob.
I was okay with it though, I wanted it to be different.

I then went a little farther, and decided to dye my hair, you may be thinking, “OH MY GOD HOW OLD IS SHE?”
Im 11 if you must know, and I dyed it, I dyed it with no permission at all into hair the color black, with blue highlights.
I did this in the dimension, its a very convinient place to go do all those sort of things.

I then decided to get a job. Yes, a job.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Lieah
Featured User
Lieah

PostSubject: Re: Heartbeat- A story by Kawaii Maker   Heartbeat- A story by Kawaii Maker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Wow please write more i love this story!
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Heartbeat- A story by Kawaii Maker   Heartbeat- A story by Kawaii Maker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:50 pm

uwaa! it sounds sooo cool! please write more soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartbeat- A story by Kawaii Maker   Heartbeat- A story by Kawaii Maker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heartbeat- A story by Kawaii Maker
Page 1 of 1