Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Kagerou RP APPs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Kagerou RP APPs Empty
PostSubject: Kagerou RP APPs   Kagerou RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:38 pm

[sarcastic] It's obviously anything but Kagerou Project [/sarcastic]
Whoa my BBCode stopped working! (ahahah)
Human Story:
Vocaloid and Android Story:

idk why I even made two stories
I just feel so sick
Wait why am I making this

Eye Abilities:
APPs (I'm so lazy):
Official Character Claim:
RPers:
Haii RPer Masters!!! larl:

Last edited by Kriem on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Kagerou RP APPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagerou RP APPs   Kagerou RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Vocaloid or Human:Human
Name: Tsubomi Kido
Eye Ability:Concealing Eyes
Personality:Kind, a natural leader, and very street smart, Kido is the leader of Mekakushi Dan. Is is very short tempered. Calm most of the time, she's cool and collected. She's a bit over-protective, but doesn't often over-exaggerate. A lot of people think she's a boy, but she's ok with it.
Biography:Coming from an orphanage, she's close friends with Kano and Seto, who also come from the orphanage. She is called by her last name, Kido, like the other people from the orphanage. Kido and the other two founded Mekakushi Dan and has the eye ability, Concealing Eyes, where she can divert perception towards objects and even people within 2 meters of herself. That means she can make herself and others she chooses to be invisible from other people's eyes. She's the one who brought Momo Kisaragi to Mekakushi Dan.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mirai on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Kagerou RP APPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagerou RP APPs   Kagerou RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Can I use my 'loid oc? *w*

Vocaloid or Human: Vocaloid
Name: Sarah Jackson
Eye Ability: Eye Stealing
Personality: Emotional-ish, Supportive, Nostalgic, Open minded, Positive, Outgoing, and gets mood swings easily. She can easily tell if something is wrong, but sometimes she can very very distant. Though her emotions are quite sensitive, hurting her feelings would take weeks or days for her to get back to normal. But it really depends on the situation.
Biography: Do it later, writer's block.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kiyoko.Tianyi on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Kagerou RP APPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagerou RP APPs   Kagerou RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:33 pm

May we choose and already made character?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Kagerou RP APPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagerou RP APPs   Kagerou RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Spot saved!
You made use Vocaloid OCs.
Yes, you may use official characters.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Kagerou RP APPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagerou RP APPs   Kagerou RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Ok, thank you! May I reserve eye clarity? I'm lazy now.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Kagerou RP APPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagerou RP APPs   Kagerou RP APPs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:25 am

Save me a spot as Mary please! Also Ene isn't a Vocaloid virus, there are no Vocaloid viruses. She's a computer virus. And the scientist guy (who made Takene Ene) has eye clarity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Kagerou RP APPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagerou RP APPs   Kagerou RP APPs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:00 am

All spots saved!
All accepted if you made an APP!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Kagerou RP APPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagerou RP APPs   Kagerou RP APPs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Here's my app!
Vocaloid or Human:Medusae
Name:Mary Kozakura
Eye Ability:Eye Contact
Personality:Really shy and timid, especially around strangers and new people. She's very clumsy and has no athletic ability. She is kind, but most of the time she is afraid of everything.
Biography:When she was a child, her parents told her, "We're Medusae, so if we make eye contact with a human they will be turned to stone". While growing up, she always stuck to their words and hid herself away from the world in the forest. Even after they died she continued to live alone. When she went into town to buy ingredients as a child, the first people she met were neighborhood children, who were scared of her. One day she was playing in front of her house, and those children appeared and bullied her. Her mother came to the rescue and turned them into stone, resulting in her death. Mary was traumatized by the incident, causing her to fear the outside world. By chance, a boy named Seto visited the forest and found her. He had since managed to bring her to the outside world and she joined the Mekakushi Dan.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

Kagerou RP APPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagerou RP APPs   Kagerou RP APPs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Vocaloid or Human: Human
Name: Momo Kisaragi
Eye Ability: Eye Captivating
Personality: laters
Biography: laters
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Kagerou RP APPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagerou RP APPs   Kagerou RP APPs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:58 pm

The sisters are accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kagerou RP APPs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagerou RP APPs   Kagerou RP APPs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kagerou RP APPs
Page 1 of 1