Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]

Go down 
+2
flower
Primrose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Empty
PostSubject: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:03 pm

The year is 2743. You are an orphan, and you were promoted from an orphanage to the Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans (ESA), which is located on a huge submarine. You have to take a test to be accepted. There are 4 different classes: Lower class, Medium Class, High Class and Privilege Class. Depending to your test grades, you'll go in a class, and the different classes have different life styles. The academy raises children of all ages until they turn 18, and a few weeks after they turn 18 they will be tested on a deserted island to see if you can survive for 5 days. If you pass the test, you are sent to a foster family anywhere around the world.

Classes:

APPS:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Test score (out of 20):[/b]
[b]Short Bio (optional):[/b]
[b]Picture/Description:[/b]

------------------------------------------
MY APP:
------------------------------------------

Name: Alexis Stewart
Personality: She's really kind and sweet and nice, but she has a short temper. She can easily get angry, and is quite a liar and loves gossip.
Class: High Class
Test score (out of 20): 17, she wants to re-take her test to move to Privilege Class.
Short Bio (optional): Maybe later.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by iLegal on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Name: Nancy Wheeler
Gender: Female ( She's Straight, Just incase this is needed.)
Personality: Independent, Intelligent, Smart, Stubborn, Know-It-All, Quiet, Ego-tistical sometimes, Caring.
Class: High Class
Test score (out of 20): 18.5/20 ( I'm guessing you need 20/20 to be Privilege class?)
Short Bio (optional):When Nancy was four years old, Her parents and four sisters were all killed in a car crash.
Picture/Description: Nancy has long, black hair, that she wears loose, but with two braids at the front. She wears a yellow sweater with a checkered design, pink dress, and pink flats.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Name: Amber Wilder
Personality: Tsundere is the perfect word to describe her personality. She is also a perfectionist, and CAN be soft sometimes. She is very into her work.
Class: High
Test score (out of 20): 19/20
Short Bio (optional): later
Picture/Description: later
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:02 am

Name: Timmy [I THINK THIS NAME IS ADORABLE OKAY ADSFGHDJA]
Personality: Timmy is very timid. He gets scared easily around others and barely talks. He does start warming up to people when he gets to know more about them.
Class: Middle Class
Test score (out of 20): 15/20 [75%]
Short Bio (optional): Will do this later
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Effie
Personality: Effie can be described as an 'eavesdropper'. She listens onto conversations she's not suppose to be listening to. She is really good hiding. However, she does have a soft spot for cute things.
Class: Middle Class
Test score (out of 20): 13/20 [65%]
Short Bio (optional): WILL DO THIS LATER BLARGH
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Finnian on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Accepted! Any more APPS
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:34 pm

When will we start? I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Name: Charlotte
Personality: Adventurous, smart, bubbly.
Class: High class. She is aiming for the Privilege.
Test score (out of 20): 17
Short Bio (optional): She was born on the last day of the year. She was born from a smart scientist. That's why she is so smart and in the high class.
Picture/Description: LATER DONT RUSH ME

This reminds me of Baka and Test :3
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Name: Sara willmer
Personality: She is super sweet, if she doesn't get what she want she will cry like a baby (so basically bratty sometimes) she has OCD.
Class: Privellege
Test score (out of 20): 20/20
Short Bio (optional): She grew up in a poor family she was the last of 5 kids, her parents died in a car crash, and her oldest brother was cooking and there was a house fire they all died from it except her which she was outside playing . The academy has been making her into a brat. She gets good grades but where she lives in the Privellege house. She is turning into a full scale brat that is getting rid of her sweet side.
Picture/Description: Straight brown hair, blue shirt with white spots in it, regular blue jean shorts.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Can't wait! I'll start it now!

You can still join.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:12 pm

I can't wait for this to start!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:59 am

I think I'm going to withdrawal, I feel like I should just stick with only the HG RP for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:29 pm

I'm withdrawing, I'm getting bored... Sorry not really exciting (No offense attended.. Also don't go and quote me say like what! How dare you!!!)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Crona wrote:
I'm withdrawing, I'm getting bored... Sorry not really exciting (No offense attended.. Also don't go and quote me say like what! How dare you!!!)

are you talking to me?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Dreamer wrote:
Crona wrote:

are you talking to me?

No not at all...
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Crona wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
Crona wrote:

are you talking to me?

No not at all...

is that sarcasm or not?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]   Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elisse Stoddart Academy for Orphans [[ RP APPS ]]
Page 1 of 1