Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura Academy RP {APPS}

Go down 
+5
CTFxC 4EVA
el
Oliver
elise
evan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Hey! So this is a nice RP, it kinda took us a couple of days to plan out, and now we’re finally showing it to all of you! It’s a pretty good storyline, and there’s many secrets within, so be careful!

Story:
Basically, you can be any type of magical creature, but it should have at least two special powers. All students are required to wear uniforms, and we’ll be playing administration too, so you can get in on all the latest school updates, such as events, tests, jobs, etc. We also have a nice Tumblr page, where you can ask questions about the RP, submit art, and this is where the character rosters will go after you do your application. It also serves as “The School Site.” The tumblr page is right here {click}.

Special School Information (+ RULES!!):
So, that’s most of it, there’s still more!!
Before you make an application remember to PM either of us about your rank! If you choose not to before you make your application, you will not have a rank, and you can’t have certain privileges that come with that rank.
Applications:
Our Applications:

So I think that’s all! We hope you can all join, it would mean a lot to us.

Last edited by Madoka on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:17 pm

EVERYONE JOINS THIS IT NEEDS ALOT OF RECOGNITION! This is just the perfect RP.
Its so perf, I'm totally joining.
Name: Aya (Meaning color or design) Mariswata
Type: Ice element/power idk ;a;
Personality: Aya is a creative girl, she's a bit laid-back but can be annoyed easily. She daydreams and cleaning helps her creativity. Aya is a mysterious girl, but shes a little normal. She takes interest in sketching and painting. She follows the rules and is very respectful.
Likes/Dislikes: She loves to be in her own little world, she isn't very close to many groups or large crowds of people. She dislikes people who are slobs, rude, and art stealers. She's fond of small animals.
Appearance:Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Aya_rp10
Anything Else?: elf i suppose? ^^

Last edited by Twist on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : FINISHED :3)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:23 pm

hmm, well
1- it's kind of anime, but it isn't an actual anime, just an original idea.
2- sure but, there are so many types out there, and we're mostly focused on Mahou Shoujo applications into the school (ex. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica). But you can do whatever you want with your type!! Maybe like, shapeshifters, telekinetics, pixies, etc.
3- it's for your type. your type involves powers. Like, elementals can do cool stuff with their elements? like that.

ALSO*** mew student isn't really a rank!! ex. club founder, hall monitor, etc. are ranks! Everyone is a new student unless we tell you otherwise!! so, youre application is great, but you have to pm me your rank in mind before you can be accepted!
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:29 pm

Madoka wrote:
hmm, well
2- sure but, there are so many types out there, and we're mostly focused on Mahou Shoujo applications into the school (ex. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica). But you can do whatever you want with your type!! Maybe like, shapeshifters, telekinetics, pixies, etc.
3- it's for your type. your type involves powers. Like, elementals can do cool stuff with their elements? like that.

ALSO*** mew student isn't really a rank!! ex. club founder, hall monitor, etc. are ranks! Everyone is a new student unless we tell you otherwise!! so, youre application is great, but you have to pm me your rank in mind before you can be accepted!

Thanks! I understand now, thanks for the great RP and its so well planned ;u;
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Twist wrote:
Madoka wrote:
hmm, well

Thanks! I understand now, thanks for the great RP and its so well planned ;u;

you can still join!!
if you dont want a rank just mark it as N/A!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:14 pm

i will post my app here and on the main post! me and madoka are twins, btw

Name: Suzume Akumu
Type: Shadow Elemental
Personality: The shyer of the two twins, given a feminine name by his parents because they wanted him to be "eccentric" and "unique", the only reason he wasn't bullied was because of his position of power. He's rather soft spoken, and though he doesn't stutter, he might not finish his sentences or take a while to complete them. Can actually be a strong leader, but tends to have problems to get everybody to follow his attention. If mad at someone, murmurs absolutely horrid insults all the time, and actually in general seems a bit unnerving and creepy.
Likes/Dislikes: He likes sweets, his sister, small animals, flowers, and reading. He also enjoys gardening, walks, and practicing his magic. He doesn't enjoy having to give direct orders, battles (specifically those he know he wont win), his name, most physical labour, and most technology.
Appearance: will add soon!!
Anything Else?: basically strictly gay
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:47 am

Save me a spot, please! I'm working on my app, but I probably won't finish or post it until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
CTFxC 4EVA
Regular Fantagian
CTFxC 4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:12 am

Save me a spot, please! Still need ideas and work on my app, but will not be done till Sunday in the late afternoon.
Back to top Go down
http://winxclubmagic4ever.blogspot.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:43 am

Of course!!
If any of you still wants a rank, just PM either of us!!
Actually, now you can just leave the field blank, and we will PM you about it, would that be better?

EDIT: added sexuality and mahou appearance field to the application!!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:37 am

Could you save me a spot? This looks like a fun roleplay!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:54 am

All spots are reserved!
This RP will be fun, you'll enjoy it!

EDIT: Twist is accepted!
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Koura Kobayashi   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Name: Koura Kobayashi
Date of Birth: November 28th, 1998
Sexuality: Straight
Type: Earth, Plant Elemental
Personality: Koura is a very secretive girl; and a highly reserved girl. She is usually classified as a tomboy by others, and accepts it since it's easier and more comfortable for her to be friends with the opposite gender instead of 'girly-girls' (which were far too common in her previous schools). Koura rarely shows any emotion expressions, giving off an eerie, cold vibe - especially when her eyes are red. She is normally laid back and kind but has very little care for people who she doesn't know. It takes a lot of time for her to open up to people, which normally results in them to lost patience and interest. 
Likes: Cooking, mochi, chocolate/sweets, a quiet environment, working with computers, the woods, nature, Winter, Spring, music.
Dislikes: Hard candies, arrogant beings, group projects, wearing skirts and/or dresses, having to rely on somebody, being touched, bright, vibrant colors.
Appearance: ►► -- Koura for the most part looks human, except for her eyes that change color only when she wants them to, or when too much anger swells up inside of her.  
Mahou Appearance: I'll edit this in later.
Anything Else?:

Last edited by X on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:53 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : 7-8th time editing. Oh gosh.)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:28 pm

wow, that's a great application!!

mahou appearance is your "battle uniform", you can design it however you want.

Angelic is accepted!

***REMEMBER IF YOU ARE RESERVING A SPOT TO FINISH YOUR APPLICATION!!
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Just checking on this RP because I can't wait until it starts! Very Happy, Angelic you're form looks very nice! ^^
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Okay!! So far we have 4 applications, and 3 reserved!! Please finish applications to those who haven't started, and check the tumblr page for daily updates starting tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Name: Matilda Swith
Type: She controls inanimate things with her mind. She can levitate things and move them around. She is learning to control bigger objects and smaller forms of life like animals.
Personality: Matilda is very handy. She uses her mind to build and fix things quickly and that is how she earned enough money to buy a scholarship. Matilda is smart. She's curious and an inquirer. She isn't very talkative but she's a thinker. She usually gets great grades because of her dedication to school. She puts her work ahead of socializing. She loves reading. She's got an attitude when she's not in the mood and she can be quite mean and stubborn.
Likes/Dislikes: She loves reading. She really likes painting and singing. She can't live without her powers and often wonders how she did it before.
Appearance: (i'll put up a picture later)
Mahou Appearance (your battle costume): later
Anything Else?: She discovered her power when she was 11. Her father, who was single, proposed to a woman. The woman refused and broke her father's heart. Matilda was very angry. One day, she was walking to school when she walked past the woman's house. She was so angry that she made a large tree fall on top of the woman's house.

ill finish it laterrrrr!!
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Name: Autumn Moon
Type: Autumn posses the power to create radioactive atoms and release it on a specified target without affecting those around her or herself. In other words, she can create nuclear radiation and release it on someone without hurting other people around them. She can make big or small releases of radiation, the big harder to contain and to create, thus happening rarely and possibly leaking. Autumn can also remove the energy after it's been used, but she can only remove it from the air and not from anything effected by it.
Rank:Trumpeteer (like the person who plays the trumpet or bugle in the morning to wake up everyone or address an emergency, etc, etc, etc)
Personality: Autumn is shy and quiet, and keeps to herself. She likes to be peaceful and wise, and mysterious as well as questioning. She is highly logical and is "book smart", succeeding in every subject and is in the highest standard classes. She liked to be loud and proud with her bugle; her feeling of importantce from her intrument made her feel special. She gets pretty angry easily, yet she seems to go from a fit of rage into calm, cool, and collective. She likes to give wisdom as if she were an elder, and also loved to be smart and took in all the info she could from people.
Likes/Dislikes: Autumn loves reading, science, drawing and technology, and is sort of the nerdy type with this stuff. She hated broccoli as a kid and still does, and she also hates know-it-alls. She hates it when people have a better power than her, and when kids groan about school and how awful it is.
Appearance: Autumn has long, flowing caramel brown hair and pale skin, with an electric green touch to her eyes that resemble her nuclear power. She has one or two freckles on her nose and is a few inches taller than kids her age.
Mahou Appearance: Autumn appears in a electric green shirt with one strap with gold lining. On the center is a picture of a gold-colored atom. She has a matching electric green skirt with similar gold lining. She has a picture of a gold atom on her right shoulder.
Anything Else?: Autumn discovered her powers when she created a small radioactive monster using radiation, sewage and a small cat. The cat has electric green eyes too, long claws that Autumn eventually gave up on clipping, and now is only trimmed when it's a foot long, and a large amount of fur.

Last edited by Cookie~ on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Oh, Primrose, like, a telekinetic? That's cool!

Wow guys, great job on your applications! Cherry and Primrose are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:25 pm

I edited my app and finished it.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Name: Mai Tsukino
Sexuality: Bisexual, preference towards girls
Type: Space Element (Able to teleport, uses space balls in battle, etc.. She's unable to control space though, because that'd be pretty unfair.)
Personality: /Is it alright if I make it up as we go along in the rp? If not, I'll come back and edit it later. uvu
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Staying up late, stars, writing stories (even though she's not too good at it)
Dislikes: Rain, being rushed to do something, jewelry
Appearance: http://prntscr.com/1zpjtm
Mahou Appearance: http://prntscr.com/1zpuks
Anything Else?: Nah

I may or may not colour the appearance things later. hh

Last edited by i<3alex69 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Okay, everyone who finished their applications are accepted!
(wow i have to WORK ON THE PICTURE)
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:34 pm

When is this starting?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:40 pm

((TTHANK YOU))

Ah, we'll start when we get 8-10 applications, but they'll stay open all through so you can apply as a new student and such.
Remember, your character doesn't have to be in high school!! It can be as young as kindergarten ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy RP {APPS}   Sakura Academy RP {APPS} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Academy RP {APPS}
Page 1 of 1