Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]] Empty
PostSubject: Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Welcome to Atlantis Academy, an Academy especially for creatures. It's a huge building with over 60 floors and over 30 "outdoor areas". However, it is located deep underwater, and it is floating, surrounded by a perfectly circular transparent force field that gives oxygen and doesn't let sea water come in. There is a place called The Gates, where you can come in or out, but it is as big as a garage door, and it slides up and down like one. It can only be opened by a worker in the command room, where things suck as weather, temperature and more can be changed. This is a boarding school, so you live in a flat that contains kitchen, balcony, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a bedroom and an eating room, and it is shared by 2 or three roommates. The school also has entertainment areas such as parks, lakes, pools, and even an artificial beach where you can go fishing, diving, swimming or just enjoy the weather.

By the way, the system used is like this:
Primary: 1st Grade - 5th Grade
Secondary: 6th Grade - 12th Grade
EXTR4: 12 Grade - ??? (If you're graduated but want to go to a good university or got unacceptable grades)

Please put 'I AM A PIE YUM YUM YUM' so i know you read everything.

APPS:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Grade:[/b]
[b]Species (what type of creature):[/b]
[b]Powers (if any/no more than 3)[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Average Grade out of 20:[/b]
[b]Picture/Description:[/b]
[b]Roommate (please pm someone before the RP starts):[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

My APP:

Name: Miranda Dawn ((Miri))
Grade: 9
Species (what type of creature): The name of her species is unknown, but they use hand magic and have different symbols in their hands. (if you're left-handed, on the left hand. if right-handed, in right hand.)
Powers (if any/no more than 3) Shape-shifting into almost anything, using magic to make people agree with her, even if its against their will.
Personality: Nice, generous, likes to pull pranks and tricks on people, she's the type of person who wouldn't survive without her powers.
Average Grade out of 20: 17
Picture/Description: Long honey blonde hair, straight, down to her knees, with ends dyed light pink. She's tall, has tan skin and light blue eyes. Has a small white spiral on her right hand.
Roommate (please pm someone before the RP starts): Cairo
Anything else:

Finish it later

Last edited by Ribbon on Fri May 10, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Name: Crystal
Grade: 11
Species (what type of creature): Ice Fox
Powers (if any/no more than 3) Freezing opponents, Ice ribbons that can't be cut or melted, and uses " Ice Make" to shoot almost any weapon made out ice. (( Daggers, Swords, Bombs, Spears ECT.)))
Personality: Cold, Rude, Un-frogivng, Bitter.
Average Grade out of 20: 19/20
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Picture/Description: ?
Roommate (please pm someone before the RP starts): Can she live alone?
Anything else: Her Ice cannot be melted by fire.

I AM A PIE YUM YUM YUM
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Flower wrote:
Name: Crystal
Species (what type of creature): Ice Fox
Powers (if any/no more than 3) Freezing opponents, Ice ribbons that can't be cut or melted, and uses " Ice Make" to shoot almost any weapon made out ice. (( Daggers, Swords, Bombs, Spears ECT.)))
Personality: Cold, Rude, Un-frogivng, Bitter.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Picture/Description: ?
Roommate (please pm someone before the RP starts): Can she live alone?
Anything else: Her Ice cannot be melted by fire.

I AM A PIE YUM YUM YUM

Accepted. She may live alone, but I just have to wait to see how many people join.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Name: Cairo
Species (what type of creature): Fire Nymph
Powers (if any/no more than 3) The ability to breathe and control fire
Personality: Cairo is the popular girl in school, easily ticked, hotheaded, self-absorbed. When she cries, she throws temper tantruns that could start firest fires. She'd get so crazy, even if she finds out if a nerd has a date to prom.
Average Grade out of 20: 19
Picture/Description:
moop:
Picture/Description: again
Roommate (please pm someone before the RP starts): anyone want to be the popular girl's bff???
Anything else: She's a popular girl lol She's invincible to water and earth, especially wood.

I AM A PIE YUM YUM YUM

Last edited by Madoka on Thu May 09, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:23 pm

Madoka wrote:
Name: Cairo
Grade: 10
Species (what type of creature): Fire Nymph
Powers (if any/no more than 3) The ability to breathe and control fire
Personality: Cairo is the popular girl in school, easily ticked, hotheaded, self-absorbed. When she cries, she throws temper tantruns that could start firest fires. She'd get so crazy, even if she finds out if a nerd has a date to prom.
Average Grade out of 20: 19
Picture/Description: later---
Picture/Description: again
Roommate (please pm someone before the RP starts): anyone want to be the popular girl's bff???
Anything else: She's a popular girl lol She's invincible to water and earth, especially wood.

I AM A PIE YUM YUM YUM

accepted! i guess im doing my app now
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:23 am

Name: Wendy
Species (what type of creature): Diclonius (Humans with Vectors *extra invisible hands)
Powers (if any/no more than 3) Diclonii powers involve the use of invisible arms, known as "vectors" that can grasp and impact things as if they are solid, but also become insubstantial and pass through objects. They can slice objects as well, which is how Diclonii usually kill their victims. Vectors usually have a limited range of a few meters, but the length varies among each Diclonii. Diclonii also demonstrate the ability to sense one another. She also could shield herself using the power of her vectors. ( She has 35 Vectors and 15Meters long each of it. )
Personality: She is a very serious girl. She is also shy. She hates people who hurt her. She also hates people who hates her. She is very intelligent girl that always study. She is also a hot tempered girl.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Roommate (please pm someone before the RP starts): PM me? P.S She won't hurt her room mate.
Anything else: She is a very dangerous creature when she will use her vectors. And P.S even if you have power you cannot see her vectors because only Diclonius could see her vectors and no one else.
I AM A PIE YUM YUM YUM

Last edited by Sebastian on Fri May 10, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:47 am

Sebastian wrote:
Name: Wendy
Species (what type of creature): Diclonius (Humans with Vectors *extra invisible hands)
Powers (if any/no more than 3) Diclonii powers involve the use of invisible arms, known as "vectors" that can grasp and impact things as if they are solid, but also become insubstantial and pass through objects. They can slice objects as well, which is how Diclonii usually kill their victims. Vectors usually have a limited range of a few meters, but the length varies among each Diclonii. Diclonii also demonstrate the ability to sense one another. She also could shield herself using the power of her vectors. ( She has 35 Vectors and 15Meters long each of it. )
Personality: She is a very serious girl. She is also shy. She hates people who hurt her. She also hates people who hates her. She is very intelligent girl that always study. She is also a hot tempered girl.
Average Grade out of 20: 20/20
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Roommate (please pm someone before the RP starts): PM me? P.S She won't hurt her room mate.
Anything else: She is the most dangerous creature in the world.

I AM A PIE YUM YUM YUM

Accepted. Can you please not make her the most dangerous creature in the world, and a perfect average? Its good, though.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:04 pm

I AM A PIE YUM YUM YUM

Name: Emily
Grade: 8th
Species (what type of creature): Raccoon [appears as a human with a raccoon tail]
Powers (if any/no more than 3)
Personality: Emily was a shy girl when she was younger. She's starting to break out of her shell, though. She's always happy to make new friends.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Roommate (please pm someone before the RP starts): PM me!
Anything else:

[my Shimejis are all over my screen!! xD]
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Accepted. Can you please not make her the most dangerous creature in the world, and a perfect average? Its good, though. [/quote]

I did 19/20 :3
B-but but but.. She is really dangerous because of her Vectors. And I didn't mean she is the dangerous creature in the world. What I mean is when she will going to use her Vectors she will become very dangerous because no one could see her vectors. Those same Diclonii could only see her Vectors.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Sebastian wrote:
Accepted. Can you please not make her the most dangerous creature in the world, and a perfect average? Its good, though.

I did 19/20 :3
B-but but but.. She is really dangerous because of her Vectors. And I didn't mean she is the dangerous creature in the world. What I mean is when she will going to use her Vectors she will become very dangerous because no one could see her vectors. Those same Diclonii could only see her Vectors.

that's good, but please be more specific next time. ill start the rp and finish my app. you may still join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlantis Academy [[RP APPS]]
Page 1 of 1