Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Annoying Question

Go down 
+23
~Vintage
emiko
len
Kennedy
MsJoyMaeda
Silver
SilverBell
Lenka
Oliver
YEEZUS
o
Daisy
Roc Hijohshiki
mich
dewey decimal system
Reese
Rufistar
Mr.Noah
evan
flower
Flynn
haleylovesgames
Lord Voldemort
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Annoying Question - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:02 am

I hate it when people get mad at other people for disliking something they like or for liking something they don't like.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:43 pm

I hate it when I ask my friends to try watching doctor who and it's obvious that they're totally uninterested.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:39 pm

i hate it when people ask me questions about something they werent supposed to find out abut and my heart starts feeling all fast and i feel bad and then i just lie
i hate lying too and i hate how i have to do it so much for people to sorta kinda like me
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:05 pm

I find it annoying when you ask someone a question then they claim that they didn't do it. Even though you know they did.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:10 pm

I find it annoying that most of Joys posts on this thread seem to be directed to someone in a hurtful way.

I thinks it's annoying/hilarious when people sing the "Blah and Blah sittin in a tree, k-I-s-s-I-n-g" song.

Hilarious when it's some 10-year old and he's singing about my friend and her twin brother.
Omigosh.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:52 pm

I find it annoying when you look at an RP, and you are part of it, and you realize you can't think of something to post, and then it dies.
I find it annoying when someone annoys you, and you raise your hand to tell the teacher, but the teacher is conveniently getting a worksheet they printed out, and the person is all like "Hey! Tattletale!" and your arm gets tired.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:59 am

. When people get all worked up about pointless stuff.
. When someone corrects your grammar when theirs isn't any better.
. ppl who typ lyk this!!1!!1!111!!! Very Happy Idea alien Very Happy
. Troll feeders. (Well I don't care what you say about me because you're meaannnn)
. People who join roleplays and make it all about their character's love life with another character. Even more annoying when their girlfriend/boyfriend is an NPC they made up for the sole purpose of being a love interest to their character.
. When someone makes a Mary Sue, then tells someone else their character is a Mary Sue.
. All those people who say they're "quitting" like, 5 times but never actually quit.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Pippin wrote:
. When people get all worked up about pointless stuff.
. When someone corrects your grammar when theirs isn't any better.
. ppl who typ lyk this!!1!!1!111!!! Very Happy Idea alien Very Happy
. Troll feeders. (Well I don't care what you say about me because you're meaannnn)
. People who join roleplays and make it all about their character's love life with another character. Even more annoying when their girlfriend/boyfriend is an NPC they made up for the sole purpose of being a love interest to their character.
. When someone makes a Mary Sue, then tells someone else their character is a Mary Sue.
. All those people who say they're "quitting" like, 5 times but never actually quit.
Um excuse me but you seriously have no idea what that person may be going through & that's all I have to say.
If that sounds rude I didn't mean it to but really, I'm not stupid and I know that was basically directed at me; a LOT of crap happens in my life that you probably wouldn't believe at MY AGE.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Fuko Ibuki wrote:
I find it annoying when you look at an RP, and you are part of it, and you realize you can't think of something to post, and then it dies.
I find it annoying when someone annoys you, and you raise your hand to tell the teacher, but the teacher is conveniently getting a worksheet they printed out, and the person is all like "Hey! Tattletale!" and your arm gets tired.

Yes my dragon RP died because of that >:I I should start it back up but ehhh....
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:59 pm

I find it annoying how people think I'm being rude and directing this to someone, when really I'm speaking about previous experiences.

I find it annoying when someone thinks you're talking about them, but you're not.

I find it annoying, how everyone feels that even though they're younger they feel the right to criticize someone older than them, even though they shouldn't because they should respect their elderly.

*AHEM Josh AHEM*
(Josh doesn't go on FF)
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Okay I really find it annoying when people judge others that they know nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:05 pm

I find it annoying when people on an rp purposely ignore you and leave you out don't even give you a chance because they are not as 'popular' are the other person.
I find it annoying when people talk and talk and talk, then there post doesn't relate to anything the topic is about.
I find it annoying when trolls email you and they try to make your feeling hurt even though they actually just love you.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:07 pm

I find it annoying when someone goes against you,and you ask them what you did wrong and they say 'Nothing' and they walk away laughing.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Crona wrote:
I find it annoying when people on an rp purposely ignore you and leave you out don't even give you a chance because they are not as 'popular' are the other person.
I find it annoying when people talk and talk and talk, then there post doesn't relate to anything the topic is about.
I find it annoying when trolls email you and they try to make your feeling hurt even though they actually just love you.

Hey, that happened to me.

It was the 'Yourself' roleplay and I felt like one roleplayer was ignoring me. Not gonna tell who it was, since the rp has been dead for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:13 pm

I find it annoying when you post a topic and one or two people post on it then everyone just ignores it.
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:56 pm

I find it annoying when people fuss over stupid things. I find it annoying when people judge my opinion.

(What was the point of this topic...? It started drama...)
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:20 pm

To let your feelings out and say what annoying things you don't like. It helps. A lot. Gets everything out. You don't have to bottle it inside.

I find it annoying when someones picture stretches the page and they don't even know it.

I find it annoying when you want to put this gif as your avatar or in your signature then you realize that someone has the exact same one. Noah, I love Ariana Grande. Wish, I am obsessed with Bridgit Mendler. #Mendie4ever #GrandeFan

Last edited by Joy on Thu May 09, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:31 pm

Wish wrote:
Okay I really find it annoying when people judge others that they know [b]nothing about.

This. So much this.
At least don't make a vocal judgement about someone if you're not sure and/or you have zero knowledge about them. Like, I know it's impossible to not judge people in some way or another, but you should keep it to yourself unless it's harmless to be vocal about and you're sure it's true.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
len
Regular Fantagian
len

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:02 pm

hop wrote:
Spoiler:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this this this this
like i dont even like pmmm that much anymore but it was annoying as heck when everyone was just like "pmmm yeah!!!!!" and it was in practically every topic
like yeah!!! you guys can like anything you want that's totally cool!!! it just annoys me when the forum gets into a craze over one thing because i feel left out sometimes and i dont want to watch a show or something jstu because everyone is into it; i've got other things to do.
Back to top Go down
http://elementalmaster.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:14 pm

^^ This.

I don't know if I'm just weird, but I felt as if everyone viewed me differently when I stopped liking/watching anime.

Like, I'm an alien or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:48 pm

people who waste 25 yards worth of shiyat in their sig and its just gifs/annoying song lyrics that goes on for 10 stanzas/a herd of smileys/whatever
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Taost wrote:
people who waste 25 yards worth of shiyat in their sig and its just gifs/annoying song lyrics that goes on for 10 stanzas/a herd of smileys/whatever
Is that directed to me? Because I have a couple verses in my signature of my FAVOURITE song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Flower wrote:
Taost wrote:
Is that directed to me? Because I have a couple verses in my signature of my FAVOURITE song.

not really ive seen worse where people literally have the whole song.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:13 pm

When people ask me why I don't like PMMM anymore/ any other animes.
Please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying Question
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next