Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Annoying Question

Go down 
+23
~Vintage
emiko
len
Kennedy
MsJoyMaeda
Silver
SilverBell
Lenka
Oliver
YEEZUS
o
Daisy
Roc Hijohshiki
mich
dewey decimal system
Reese
Rufistar
Mr.Noah
evan
flower
Flynn
haleylovesgames
Lord Voldemort
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Annoying Question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:21 pm

So, what stuff do you guys find annoying?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Topics like this that cause conflict.
Back to top Go down
haleylovesgames
Junior Fantagian
haleylovesgames

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Joy wrote:
Have you guys read the very first post? No reason to ask for locking.

You just changed the post :/
Back to top Go down
haleylovesgames
Junior Fantagian
haleylovesgames

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Is this some kind of joke?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Okay.trying not to start conflict lalallalalalalalla
1)You post about a Hate Blog,and People are trolling you and your tired of it.You claim it doesn't bother you,yet you make a Topic about it and it goes ballistic.
2)5 minutes later you post saying People or something like that and delete everything you wrote than wrote 'whats the most annoying thing a person done to you' something like that.
3)You don't know how your topic starts conflict yet were trying to explain that to you.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Guys, I tried to fix the problem but clearly you aren't getting it. CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

Last edited by Joy on Sun May 05, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:44 pm

That was my intention,and I would certainly never EVER do that to any of the users here because I respect everyone.

That just..Actually I'm speechless.

Okay,I'm gonna stop posting.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:11 pm

I find it annoying how everyone turns on you and nobody cares to stick up for you when they know you can't stick up for yourself.

I also find it annoying when you try to change the subject but everyone continues to talk about the previous topic then you're all like.. Okay, then nobody likes cheese on their sandwiches?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Oh gawd I hate it when people repeatedly ask you a question after you tell them "no" it's so annoying...
Mhm another annoying thing is when people hate on something without giving it a chance, ex: bashing Twilight without reading/watching it, ragging on One Direction without even listening to 1 song, etc...
Okay another annoying thing is REALLY bad text talk (l!k d!z 0mfG ! n33d 2 g3t @ l!f3)
Well I get annoyed easily too so lots of other things...
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:11 pm

I hate text talk. SO MUCH.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:33 pm

I hate it when I ask someone a question like, "What did they say?" after someone tells them something, and then the person who got told the thing says, "I don't know," because they OBVIOUSLY know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:34 pm

I hate when people think they're better than you at something, but really, They just, like, suck.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Isn't changing the subject like you're guys doing being off topic...?
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

No. Read the first post. We're on topic.

Isn't it annoying when people act like they know what they're talking about yet everything they say is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Joy wrote:
No. Read the first post. We're on topic.

Isn't it annoying when people act like they know what they're talking about yet everything they say is wrong.

Still that messes everything up since you changed after a bunch of replies and anyway you had this "what do you hate?" topic before... sigh you know what nevermind just do what you want.

Last edited by Rufistar on Sun May 05, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:33 pm

The most annyoing thing that a person had ever done to me is that they suddenly hate me for no reason. They try to pick fights with me, no matter how many times I told on them. I mean, seriously? I didn't do anything wrong to them. I wouldn't even know if I actually did something that they hated. I told my parents about that person who hates me. My dad scolded to that person after school one day. Ever since that happened, that person tried to be all nice to me. I couldn't forgive him/her because my parents told me not to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:34 pm

If I wouldn't have changed it there would have been a bunch of controversy and nobody likes that, right? It was best for the forum if I would've changed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:30 am

Could someone please PM me the blog you guys were talking about, I'd like too see it.

Also I hate it when people ask me if I can help them w/ their HW and I'm like sure, then they ask for answers. All of them.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:05 am

For me hmm.. Those people who always say rude things at me. And then trying to say some bad things about me. And those kind of people who always gets mad when I comment or crit something like that. >.>
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Witch wrote:
Could someone please PM me the blog you guys were talking about, I'd like too see it.

Also I hate it when people ask me if I can help them w/ their HW and I'm like sure, then they ask for answers. All of them.
yeah, same here. i thought it was fantageforumconfessions at first, but that thing is like a ghost blog.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:03 pm

I hate it when I'm left behind of some RP :<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:36 am

-when people hop to different interests and personalities, thinking theyre cool or different when they do
-people trying to act like a victim
-people trying to act mature and in some situations, actually pointing out that theyre farther mature than others

this is getting me frustrated just typing this,,

my eyeballs are bleeding
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:51 am

Taost wrote:
-when people hop to different interests and personalities, thinking theyre cool or different when they do
-people trying to act like a victim
-people trying to act mature and in some situations, actually pointing out that theyre farther mature than others

this is getting me frustrated just typing this,,

my eyeballs are bleeding

*grabs Tissue box* here, have some tissue.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:27 am

Something I find annoying is when an RP goes dead, but then you post on it and you ask people to reply and they don't even though it's a good RP and it's not over 2 weeks old. (Meaning it's not bumping)

Another I find annoying when someone posts on a topic and it's completely irrelevant, but you can't do anything about it because you don't want to back-seat mod. (Yes, I do report but sometimes they miss it)

Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:54 am

I hate it when someone is bashing an anime. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Question   Annoying Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying Question
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next