Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+41
Gabriella
Wizzy
mileey
Min
Lineesa
flandre
Snow
Roc Hijohshiki
v
Takeshi
Eqwitha
Sherlock Holmes
dana scully
el
Miranda2
Pookie-Chan
cupcakesrock
aimi
Silver
^_^
Amour Allure
o
Cecy
Queen
alex
Oliver
Iku Nagae
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
Lenka
Flynn
len
YEEZUS
Reese
Squirtle
Lord Voldemort
Daisy
SilverBell
evan
flower
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:41 am

This is one of my favorite Evillious Chronicles songs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Rin wrote:

This is one of my favorite Evillious Chronicles songs.
I used to listen to that song nonstop lol

@Xerxes eh I don't like really long animes, they're kind of a huge drag and bore
You may have survived but that doesn't mean I will.
I generally like animes that are under 100 episodes
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Hey! Um...I know some good animes that a few users on here would probably like..first one is

Save Me! Lollipop

Save me lollipop is a very kawaii anime about this girl named Nina who swallowed this Crystal Pearl that fell out of the sky because she thought it was candy that came with her cake. These sorcerers named Zero and Icchii need that pearl to become professional sorcerers and so they must protect Nina from everything.

Lol I'm bad at explaining things..the anime is so much better than how I explained it.

How the anime looks like:

The 2nd anime is.....

My Santa

My santa is about this boy named Santa because he was born of Christmas. There is also this girl named Mai who is training to be Santa Claus. Blah blah blah This anime is soooooooooooo much better than how I explained it. Sad I am so bad at explaining things.

WARNING WARNING WARNING: THIS ANIME IS RATED MATURE. There is some nudity ( only during that shower seen and transformation) and panty shots ( which aren't that bad) though the transformation is inappropriate because of what happens to her body..( there is no naked hugs though) in my opinion it should only be 15+, but whatever.

Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Yukari wrote:
Hey! Um...I know some good animes that a few users on here would probably like..first one is

Save Me! Lollipop

Save me lollipop is a very kawaii anime about this girl named Nina who swallowed this Crystal Pearl that fell out of the sky because she thought it was candy that came with her cake. These sorcerers named Zero and Icchii need that pearl to become professional sorcerers and so they must protect Nina from everything.

Lol I'm bad at explaining things..the anime is so much better than how I explained it.

The 2nd anime is.....

My Santa

My santa is about this boy named Santa because he was born of Christmas. There is also this girl named Mai who is training to be Santa Claus. Blah blah blah This anime is soooooooooooo much better than how I explained it. Sad I am so bad at explaining things.

WARNING WARNING WARNING: THIS ANIME IS RATED MATURE. There is some nudity ( only during that shower seen and transformation) and panty shots ( which aren't that bad) though the transformation is inappropriate because of what happens to her body..( there is no naked hugs though) in my opinion it should only be 15+, but whatever.

I watched my santa before!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Teto Kasane wrote:
Yukari wrote:

Save Me! Lollipop

The 2nd anime is.....

My Santa

Cool! Did you like it?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Yukari wrote:
Teto Kasane wrote:
Yukari wrote:

Save Me! Lollipop

The 2nd anime is.....

My Santa

Cool! Did you like it?

I love it! I forget some of the episodes though .__.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:12 pm

@ My time

xDDD There were only 2 episodes...you can rewatch them again if you want.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:16 pm

I watched ep 1 of Eden of the East
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Len wrote:
Spoiler:

Lol! I remember that part. I have no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Yukari wrote:
Len wrote:
Spoiler:

Lol! I remember that part. I have no idea why.

Probably because he was dumb or something XD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Horror anime "Another" is a very mysterious anime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:46 pm

@Xerxes I'm going to watch it when I finish Kaiba since a kid at my school wants to watch it

Starlight Keeper and Raindrops by Oliver (the vocaloid) are perfect
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:38 am

So today I started watching rosario + Vampire I really like it so far!
Tskune is a player lol
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:42 am

i like another!!!! but kaiba first.. kaiba owns..
another is very violent but its reeally cool
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:49 am

Oliver wrote:

Another? That creepy-like anime? I wanted to watch it but does it have too much jumpscares or something? ;A; My friend told me about it, once a girl tripped and the umbrella.. yeah..
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:57 am

Queen wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Another? That creepy-like anime? I wanted to watch it but does it have too much jumpscares or something? ;A; My friend told me about it, once a girl tripped and the umbrella.. yeah..
aah i just finished it like half an hour ago. it's really bloody and yeah, most of the death are "jumpscares". after a while you just expect them, though. but it's really interesting once you get past like the third/fourth episode.

also i started watching hetalia. i don't think i'll be watching it all the time, since it's super long, but i like it so far!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:11 am

hop wrote:
Queen wrote:
Oliver wrote:

aah i just finished it like half an hour ago. it's really bloody and yeah, most of the death are "jumpscares". after a while you just expect them, though. but it's really interesting once you get past like the third/fourth episode.

also i started watching hetalia. i don't think i'll be watching it all the time, since it's super long, but i like it so far!

Who's your favorite Hetalia character?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:22 am

Weeping Angel wrote:
Tskune is a player lol

I love Rosario+Vampire! I quit watching it after a few episodes though..
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Teto Kasane wrote:
hop wrote:
Queen wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Spoiler:

England, France, Prussia and Italy.

I don't know why everyone hates France, I thought he was funny.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Weeping Angel wrote:
Tskune is a player lol

If you have time you should definitely try to check out the manga! It's a bit more serious at times than the anime, but I personally thought it was a lot better than the anime. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Castiel wrote:
Weeping Angel wrote:
Tskune is a player lol

If you have time you should definitely try to check out the manga! It's a bit more serious at times than the anime, but I personally thought it was a lot better than the anime. ^^

The manga is at my school I was thinking of getting it but they won't let you check it out anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Luke Skywalker wrote:
Teto Kasane wrote:
hop wrote:
Queen wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Spoiler:

England, France, Prussia and Italy.

I don't know why everyone hates France, I thought he was funny.
Personally I don't care much for him but yeah he's pretty funny
I guess people don't like him because he wants to have $&%##@!"? with everybody.

I want Vietnam to be in the anime so bad right now... they put in Romania, who is super cool... But why no Vietnam?
But finally the Koren government are letting Korea be in the show and web comic again.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Teto Kasane wrote:
hop wrote:
Queen wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Spoiler:
i've only seen like 3 episodes, so i wouldn't have much of an opinion. germany's cool, though.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Is there israel in hetalia
just asking because im jewish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Rin wrote:
Is there israel in hetalia
just asking because im jewish
Not that I know of
But that would be cool if they had Isarel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Page 9 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next