Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+41
Gabriella
Wizzy
mileey
Min
Lineesa
flandre
Snow
Roc Hijohshiki
v
Takeshi
Eqwitha
Sherlock Holmes
dana scully
el
Miranda2
Pookie-Chan
cupcakesrock
aimi
Silver
^_^
Amour Allure
o
Cecy
Queen
alex
Oliver
Iku Nagae
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
Lenka
Flynn
len
YEEZUS
Reese
Squirtle
Lord Voldemort
Daisy
SilverBell
evan
flower
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:46 pm

GUYS
mothy wrote Blood-Stained Switch by MAYU
omg
more mothy
EDIT: I just got confirmed that MAYU IS IN THE EVILLIOUS CHRONICLES OMG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Rin wrote:
GUYS
mothy wrote Blood-Stained Switch by MAYU
omg
more mothy
EDIT: I just got confirmed that MAYU IS IN THE EVILLIOUS CHRONICLES OMG
I thought I posted that a long time ago
But its a wonderful song
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:55 pm

I have to say,I teared up at the end of Madoka Magica *tear tear*
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:08 pm

LadyGLM wrote:
you watched it?
I love you to bits now
Thank you for watching PMMM
i cried too
Especially when Tatsuya....and Homura....wahhhh
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Witch wrote:
Luke Skywalker wrote:
Teto Kasane wrote:
hop wrote:
Queen wrote:
Oliver wrote:
i like another!!!! but kaiba first.. kaiba owns..
another is very violent but its reeally cool

Another? That creepy-like anime? I wanted to watch it but does it have too much jumpscares or something? ;A; My friend told me about it, once a girl tripped and the umbrella.. yeah..
aah i just finished it like half an hour ago. it's really bloody and yeah, most of the death are "jumpscares". after a while you just expect them, though. but it's really interesting once you get past like the third/fourth episode.

also i started watching hetalia. i don't think i'll be watching it all the time, since it's super long, but i like it so far!

Who's your favorite Hetalia character?

Spoiler:

England, France, Prussia and Italy.

I don't know why everyone hates France, I thought he was funny.
Personally I don't care much for him but yeah he's pretty funny
I guess people don't like him because he wants to have $&%##@!"? with everybody.

I want Vietnam to be in the anime so bad right now... they put in Romania, who is super cool... But why no Vietnam?
But finally the Koren government are letting Korea be in the show and web comic again.
Lol yeah France is a pervert but that makes him funny
I love CHIBITALIA AND LIECHTENSTEIN OMG SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRZlIiPR2b0
I love Marukaite Chikyuu, especially Liechtenstein's. Why so hard to spell????
The tube is a pencil you can riiiiide!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Fuko Ibuki wrote:
Witch wrote:
Luke Skywalker wrote:
Teto Kasane wrote:
hop wrote:
Queen wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Another? That creepy-like anime? I wanted to watch it but does it have too much jumpscares or something? ;A; My friend told me about it, once a girl tripped and the umbrella.. yeah..
aah i just finished it like half an hour ago. it's really bloody and yeah, most of the death are "jumpscares". after a while you just expect them, though. but it's really interesting once you get past like the third/fourth episode.

also i started watching hetalia. i don't think i'll be watching it all the time, since it's super long, but i like it so far!

Spoiler:

I guess people don't like him because he wants to have $&%##@!"? with everybody.

I want Vietnam to be in the anime so bad right now... they put in Romania, who is super cool... But why no Vietnam?
But finally the Koren government are letting Korea be in the show and web comic again.

i love Hetalia

i'm on episode 22

i love episode 12 LOL

omg i love italy and greece
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:25 pm

[quote="Ocean"]
Fuko Ibuki wrote:
Witch wrote:
Luke Skywalker wrote:
Teto Kasane wrote:
hop wrote:
Queen wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Spoiler:

I love that song!!! I used to listen to it like 30 minutes a day xD Liechtenstein is my favorite character too!

Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:32 pm

[quote="Yukari"]
Ocean wrote:
Fuko Ibuki wrote:
Witch wrote:
Luke Skywalker wrote:
Teto Kasane wrote:
hop wrote:
Queen wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Spoiler:

I love that song!!! I used to listen to it like 30 minutes a day xD Liechtenstein is my favorite character too!

I know, right?
Once there was this contest for a Fantage Ecoin generator, you had to listen to a lot of Marukaite Chikyuus and guess which characters were singing...I missed only one with Elly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm

okay chill with the quotes Cool be cool
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:45 am

I recommend people to watch Sankarea and Shingeki no Kyojin ;'>
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:57 am

Rin wrote:
LadyGLM wrote:
you watched it?
I love you to bits now
Thank you for watching PMMM
i cried too
Especially when Tatsuya....and Homura....wahhhh

I don't know, I thought it was saddest when

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:32 am

Okay, I found this really cool Evillious Chronicles thingy on the Vocaloid Wiki.
you can find it here.
It tells a lot about it, including the characters' names and a table of Sins.
It also tells which songs are canon and which arent.

@Luke omg that was sad
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Once I am done with Rosario + Vampire I will watch PMMM.
But I have to watch 2 more seasons of Rosario + Vampire
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Can someone recommend me a TV-14 ecchi anime since I already know like 20+ TV-MA ones.

I've already seen...

Chobits

The Ugly Yet Beatiful World

The Familiar Of Zero

( I'm gonna start watching Love Hina)
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Yukari wrote:
Can someone recommend me a TV-14 ecchi anime since I already know like 20+ TV-MA ones.

I've already seen...

Chobits

The Familiar Of Zero

I was just about to suggest Love Hina, lol.
Steel Angel Kurumi is about 13+ or TV-14 I think, as are Ichigo 100%, Negima!, Rizelmine (not completely sure about the age rating), UFO Princess Valkyrie, Maria Holic, Magical Witch Punie-Chan (I remember there being a lot of violence but it was all done in a comical way), Campione, Akikan, and Chu-Bra.
Those are the only 13+ to TV-14 ecchi anime I can think of off of the top of my head right now. ;~;
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:25 pm

I might watch evangeline i like the name lOL what's it about? if any of you know?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Castiel wrote:
Yukari wrote:

I've already seen...

Chobits

The Familiar Of Zero

I was just about to suggest Love Hina, lol.
Steel Angel Kurumi is about 13+ or TV-14 I think, as are Ichigo 100%, Negima!, Rizelmine (not completely sure about the age rating), UFO Princess Valkyrie, Maria Holic, Magical Witch Punie-Chan (I remember there being a lot of violence but it was all done in a comical way), Campione, Akikan, and Chu-Bra.
Those are the only 13+ to TV-14 ecchi anime I can think of off of the top of my head right now. ;~;

Oh ok! Thanks! I'll be sure to check them out!
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Ocean wrote:
I might watch evangeline i like the name lOL what's it about? if any of you know?
Evangelion, you mean? It's a typical mecha anime at first but then suddenly it gets all mental and great and amazing and just wAHHHhhHAH! It's definitely my favourite anime and I would definitely recommend it to you. :'o
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Hey could someone reccomend some nice vocaloid songs to me? Here's my playlist, in case you were wondering what kind of songs I like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj9Ssh-3y2Y&list=PLD136D5731D567159
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Len wrote:
Hey could someone reccomend some nice vocaloid songs to me? Here's my playlist, I like songs that are like this~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_jE6ig_PfA&feature=share&list=PLD136D5731D567159

I did not look through your whole playlist, but maybe you wont have some of these:

light song (miku)

my time (miku)

my demon girlfriend (rin and len)

Setsu Getsu Getska (Yuzuki Yukari)

Nightmare movie (Yuzuki Yukari)

Rabbits story (Teto Kasane)

Spica (Miku)
I don't know if you dont like some of these songs/artists or have the songs already. Good luck on finding some good vocaloid songs! Oh also, Meiko has really good songs!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Teto Kasane wrote:
Len wrote:
Hey could someone reccomend some nice vocaloid songs to me? Here's my playlist, I like songs that are like this~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_jE6ig_PfA&feature=share&list=PLD136D5731D567159

I did not look through your whole playlist, but maybe you wont have some of these:

light song (miku)

my time (miku)

Spica (Miku)
I don't know if you dont like some of these songs/artists or have the songs already. Good luck on finding some good vocaloid songs! Oh also, Meiko has really good songs!
Aaah, I've already listened to My Time, Demon Girlfriend and Spica, but I'm going to listen to the others right now! Thanks c:

EDIT: Dang setsu getsu getska is super catchy omg
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Len wrote:
Teto Kasane wrote:
Len wrote:

light song (miku)

my time (miku)

Spica (Miku)
Aaah, I've already listened to Demon Girlfriend and Spica, but I'm going to listen to the others right now! Thanks c:

Welcome! Also there are a lot of songs on project diva, project marai, miku flick, and mikuflick 2. I personally really like Secret Police (miku) Y to Y (also miku) and Odds and Ends (also by Miku but it sounds great with Tetos voice too) But Iya Iya is a really addicting luka song. Oh and
there is this one rin and len song that is sooo cool but I don't remember the name of it:(

Last edited by Teto Kasane on Mon May 27, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Len wrote:
Hey could someone reccomend some nice vocaloid songs to me? Here's my playlist, in case you were wondering what kind of songs I like
Have you heard Route Sphere by Gumi, Childhood Blues by Gumi, Lonely Hide and Seek by IA, Blood Stained Switch by Mayu, An Earnest Unrequited Love by Mayu, and I'd list more but these were the first ones to come to mind
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Len wrote:

Try Magnet by Luka and Miku
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:33 am

Has anyone watched DearS before? Its by the creators of Shugo Chara and Rozen Maiden btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next