Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+41
Gabriella
Wizzy
mileey
Min
Lineesa
flandre
Snow
Roc Hijohshiki
v
Takeshi
Eqwitha
Sherlock Holmes
dana scully
el
Miranda2
Pookie-Chan
cupcakesrock
aimi
Silver
^_^
Amour Allure
o
Cecy
Queen
alex
Oliver
Iku Nagae
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
Lenka
Flynn
len
YEEZUS
Reese
Squirtle
Lord Voldemort
Daisy
SilverBell
evan
flower
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:49 pm

Yukari wrote:
Has anyone watched DearS before? Its by the creators of Shugo Chara and Rozen Maiden btw.

I have not but I am in 2 days.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Yukari wrote:
Has anyone watched DearS before? Its by the creators of Shugo Chara and Rozen Maiden btw.
Ot sounds interesting, what's it about? o3o

I just realized about 5 of my friends like anime and I know 3 of them have deviantarts.
I just realized I need to watch more Kaiba, I keep on delaying episode 6 or 7 I forgot ;~;
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Witch wrote:
Yukari wrote:

I just realized about 5 of my friends like anime and I know 3 of them have deviantarts.
I just realized I need to watch more Kaiba, I keep on delaying episode 6 or 7 I forgot ;~;

I have only seen 2 episodes, but it seems to be about these aliens ( not aliens like at keroro gunso) who come to earth permanently because of their spaceship got broken and no one can fix it? ( something like that) This guy finds this DearS girl ( kinda like Hideki found Chi in Chobits) and well ya.. Then he trys to hide her from this other girl, blah blah blah she doesn't understand japanese and learns it overnight...stuff like that lol.

( yes of course its ecchi)
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:12 pm

I'm still waiting for someone else to watch the cutest manga/anime ever =n=
It's called Honey and Clover and it's flippin kawaii
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Yukari wrote:
Witch wrote:
Yukari wrote:

I have only seen 2 episodes, but it seems to be about these aliens ( not aliens like at keroro gunso) who come to earth permanently because of their spaceship got broken and no one can fix it? ( something like that) This guy finds this DearS girl ( kinda like Hideki found Chi in Chobits) and well ya.. Then he trys to hide her from this other girl, blah blah blah she doesn't understand japanese and learns it overnight...stuff like that lol.

( yes of course its ecchi)
Sounds interesting I might give it a try ^^
Wait what does ecchi mean?

@Lrnka I might give it a try
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Lenka wrote:

I might watch it! The art style looks the same as Eden Of The East! Though why does it say its rated 16+?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:28 pm

Anime ratings are over-rated.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:58 pm

I started watching Clannad.
Madoka out.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:21 pm

I think I'm the only one here who doesn't hate Sailor Moon.

it's adorable.

Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Actually, I don't hate Sailor Moon, but I don't love it.
All I like are the wands.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Ocean wrote:
I think I'm the only one here who doesn't hate Sailor Moon.

it's adorable.

I don't hate Sailor Moon, I actually love it! Though its not my favorite magical girl anime.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Oh, I love sailor moon!!

It was one of my childhood shows Very Happy But I have the manga and it says that it is rated 13+ which is really weird.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Teto Kasane wrote:
Oh, I love sailor moon!!

It was one of my childhood shows Very Happy But I have the manga and it says that it is rated 13+ which is really weird.

The manga has the D word in it sometimes. ( the D-word used in TV-PG stuff not the other Dword)

and since the lower age is 10+ for mangas its 13+...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Madoka wrote:
Madoka out.
Ooh who's your favorite character?

---
After I finish Kaiba I'm wondering if I should watch Another or continue Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
Just wondering your opinions
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Misty wrote:
Lenka wrote:

I might watch it! The art style looks the same as Eden Of The East! Though why does it say its rated 16+?

Idk that's weird. I think they swore a bit but not a ton.

Edit: ok so if you read it online on a certain website there is a TON of language. I don't know why. I guess that's just how they translated it. When I read the manga there was NOT a lot of really bad cussing, but the anime might be different (okie I am a total liar I have not seen the entire anime back to front so if you watch it be warned) (also the theme song is flippin long and dumb)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Len wrote:
Hey could someone reccomend some nice vocaloid songs to me? Here's my playlist, in case you were wondering what kind of songs I like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj9Ssh-3y2Y&list=PLD136D5731D567159

The Evillious Chronicles song series
Im sorry but you have to or else
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Madoka wrote:
Len wrote:
Hey could someone reccomend some nice vocaloid songs to me? Here's my playlist, in case you were wondering what kind of songs I like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj9Ssh-3y2Y&list=PLD136D5731D567159

The Evillious Chronicles song series
Im sorry but you have to or else
What songs are there (in order if there is one?)
I've already listened to the aku no songs, chrono story, the wolf that fell in love with red riding hood, and one more i forget
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Witch wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Madoka out.

---
After I finish Kaiba I'm wondering if I should watch Another or continue Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
another you could probs finish in a day, it's only 12 22-minute episodes. but it's really violent so i don't know if you would want to watch that? if you like, dont,, liek , that stuf f... ..

also i've never heard of magical girl lyrical nanoha! is it good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:14 pm

hop wrote:
Witch wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Madoka out.

---
another you could probs finish in a day, it's only 12 22-minute episodes. but it's really violent so i don't know if you would want to watch that? if you like, dont,, liek , that stuf f... ..

I'm okay with violent and this kid at my schools forcing me to watch it and 12 minute episodes sound promising owo
How many episodes though?

And Nonoha was pretty good so far, I only watched like 1 episode but it was ADORABLE.

I'm probably going to watch both but idk which one to see first
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Witch wrote:
hop wrote:
Witch wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Madoka out.

---

I'm okay with violent and this kid at my schools forcing me to watch it and 12 minute episodes sound promising owo

And Nonoha was pretty good so far, I only watched like 1 episode but it was ADORABLE.

no, 12 episodes that are 22 minutes long. sorry for the confusion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:41 pm

hop wrote:
Witch wrote:
hop wrote:
Witch wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Madoka out.

---

no, 12 episodes that are 22 minutes long. sorry for the confusion!
oh I see
I'll watch it after I'm done with Kaiba ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:52 am

Lenka wrote:
Misty wrote:
Lenka wrote:

Edit: ok so if you read it online on a certain website there is a TON of language. I don't know why. I guess that's just how they translated it. When I read the manga there was NOT a lot of really bad cussing, but the anime might be different (okie I am a total liar I have not seen the entire anime back to front so if you watch it be warned) (also the theme song is flippin long and dumb)

0.0 I'm listening to the opening and whats with that real life dog??
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Misty wrote:
Lenka wrote:

Edit: ok so if you read it online on a certain website there is a TON of language. I don't know why.
I guess that's just how they translated it. When I read the manga there was NOT a lot of really bad cussing, but the anime might be different (okie I am a total liar I have not seen the entire anime back to front so if you watch it be warned) (also the theme song is flippin long and dumb)

In Japanese, there's this word, kuso (屎). It's an interjection that literally means "poop". Some people translate it as S***.

Kuso shows up in a load of animes, and how vulgar the English translation is really depends on the translator.

Or it might be trolls.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Jeff wrote:
Misty wrote:
Lenka wrote:

Edit: ok so if you read it online on a certain website there is a TON of language. I don't know why.
I guess that's just how they translated it. When I read the manga there was NOT a lot of really bad cussing, but the anime might be different (okie I am a total liar I have not seen the entire anime back to front so if you watch it be warned) (also the theme song is flippin long and dumb)

In Japanese, there's this word, kuso (屎). It's an interjection that literally means "poop". Some people translate it as S***.

Kuso shows up in a load of animes, and how vulgar the English translation is really depends on the translator.

Or it might be trolls.

makes sense. It the online version they were saying s*** and f*** a lot. But in the real version I got from the library, if was changed to like crap or darn or something.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:18 pm

WARNING THIS IS SAD
It's a PMMM doujinshi
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_one_and_only_wish/#1
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next