Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+41
Gabriella
Wizzy
mileey
Min
Lineesa
flandre
Snow
Roc Hijohshiki
v
Takeshi
Eqwitha
Sherlock Holmes
dana scully
el
Miranda2
Pookie-Chan
cupcakesrock
aimi
Silver
^_^
Amour Allure
o
Cecy
Queen
alex
Oliver
Iku Nagae
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
Lenka
Flynn
len
YEEZUS
Reese
Squirtle
Lord Voldemort
Daisy
SilverBell
evan
flower
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Lucky wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Have you guys seen High School of the Dead? It's a good story line, just too much sexual-reference and nudity. -.-

Just quoting this, since no one seen it. .-.
No but I kinda want to. Maybe when my perverted side perks up again (yeas, Mirai has a perverted side).
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Mirai wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Have you guys seen High School of the Dead? It's a good story line, just too much sexual-reference and nudity. -.-

No but I kinda want to. Maybe when my perverted side perks up again (yeas, Mirai has a perverted side).

Madoka has an evillious side.
Yes.
I snicker and giggle at murder. I smile when guns are pointed and the person shoots. When someone's head is about to be teared off, I lean in close and think how cool it would be if I were the one cutting the rope.
EVILLIOUS SIDE
This really relates to why im like Riliane.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Mirai wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Lucky wrote:

It's not extremely gross; There's just some non-related

Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:33 pm

@Lucky Yeah. I've seen some videos.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:14 pm

Lucky wrote:

i plan on watching it soon.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Lucky wrote:
I watched it about 2 years ago, I think. It was pretty good but all of the sexual perversity made it a little hard to take seriously, especially with the sizes of the breasts on the female characters (they were just obnoxiously unrealistic and too silly looking IMO).
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Mirai wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Lucky wrote:

I actually have a pervy side too

It sounds interesting but I don't really like zombies? I saw the character designs and I think they're cool.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Madoka wrote:
Otsukimi Recital wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Evryone go listen to Re_Birthday right now or you won't be rebirthday.
I'll be Rin in the future, jtluk

You mean ONLY this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNWAIJk2pEE
Heck no listen to THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMl7er1G8po&list=PL8D1410AC37206869

yea i heard that

not as great as my babe though
that song is my babe

lol I was talking about the playlist
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:26 am

Kyuubey wrote:

Oooh, a Vocaloid discussion. Time for me to get my otaku on. (*´・v・)
Are any of you guys a fan of Mothy/Akuno-P? I love the Seven Deadly Sins series, I'm impatiently awaiting the song of Wrath.

Some other producers I like:
AVTechNO!, MichieM, Manbo-Dead-Behind-The-House-P, Clean Tears, Taishi, Kikuo, Machigerita-P, Kaoling, Natsu-P, Chaa-P, AdyS, uniMemo-P

Kikou is AMAZING, btw. "Dust, Dust, Curse" is probably my all-time favorite Vocaloid song. 

also, does anyone here like Touhou?
 What was your favourite song of that series?

I always thought that Gluttony (Evil Food Eater Conchita, by Meiko) was pretty darn awesome.
Back to top Go down
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:42 am

Last edited by Kyuubey on Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:08 am

Kyuubey wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Kyuubey wrote:

Oooh, a Vocaloid discussion. Time for me to get my otaku on. (*´・v・)
Are any of you guys a fan of Mothy/Akuno-P? I love the Seven Deadly Sins series, I'm impatiently awaiting the song of Wrath.

Some other producers I like:
AVTechNO!, MichieM, Manbo-Dead-Behind-The-House-P, Clean Tears, Taishi, Kikuo, Machigerita-P, Kaoling, Natsu-P, Chaa-P, AdyS, uniMemo-P

Kikou is AMAZING, btw. "Dust, Dust, Curse" is probably my all-time favorite Vocaloid song. 

also, does anyone here like Touhou?

What was your favourite song of that series?

I always thought that Gluttony (Evil Food Eater Conchita, by Meiko) was pretty darn awesome.

I like them all, but Lust ("Madness of Duke Venomania" - Gakupo Kamui) is my favorite. First song I heard out of the series, actually.
I have a feeling that Wrath will be my favorite when it is released, however. Feels like I've been waiting forever for it, and yet still no news from Mothy about
the release date. ''orz

Ahhh Duke is a great song!
I have a feelingbthat when the 2013 album is released, there'll be a song called Master of the Theater, about the waiter and the cursed gardener.

EDIT: I was looking through an Evillious Chronicles wiki, and I found somethings interesting.
1. There are other songs in the Evillious Chronicles series that aren't considered canon yet by fans, but all of mothy's songs are truly canon if you put the pieces together.
2. mothy stands for master of the heavenly yard. guys, I'm starting to get some thoughts....
3. Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 A9bcb918cbe94c288d0aee9
wwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM DYINGG
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Umm....I have a question..why is Highschool Of The Dead rated 18+??? I thought it was only TV-MA? Is the nude as bad as hentai or something?????
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Misty wrote:
Umm....I have a question..why is Highschool Of The Dead rated 18+??? I thought it was only TV-MA? Is the nude as bad as hentai or something?????

It's really inappropriate. Probably not as bad as hentai, just a lot of nudity, and sexual reference.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:32 pm

Galaxy wrote:
Misty wrote:

It's really inappropriate. Probably not as bad as hentai, just a lot of nudity, and sexual reference.

Oh ok! I'm fine with that! I googled "why is highschool of the dead rated 18+" and it said in in episode 9 or 10 people did "something" on the bus.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:24 pm

hey ppl
you're probably wondering why this is here
its because im awesome
and because i found this
this is what the PMMM opening should be like
and Im sure all of you agree
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Lets all list our top 10 favorite animes! If you haven't watched 10 animes yet just list all the animes you watched in order of your favorite! Here are mines!

Mysterious Girlfriend X
Eden Of The East
DearS
Maria Holic
Chobits
Hetalia
Rozen Maiden
Deadman Wonderland
Pretear
Itsudatte My Santa
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:58 pm

CLOCKWORK LULLABIES

The only thing that keeps our life going.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:08 pm

My top 4 favorite animes:

-Black Butler [is also reading the manga]
-Ouran Highschool Host Club
-Baka To Test
-Inuyasha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Lullaby wrote:

hey ppl
you're probably wondering why this is here
its because im awesome
and because i found this
this is what the PMMM opening should be like
and Im sure all of you agree

I agree. But I think the purpose of the cheery intro of PMMM is to convince everyone that the show is going to be happy and cute
Which it isn't
Cute yes
Happy no

My 4 favorite animes are

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Clannad/ Clannad After Story
Soul Eater
Hetalia

And I need to watch more Another
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Top 10 Animes
1. The IDOLM@STER
2. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
3. Shugo Chara
4. S.A Special A
5. Baka and Test
6. Kaichou wa Maid-Sama
7. Fruits Basket
8. Lucky Star
9. YuruYuri
10. Skip Beat

...I need to watch more animes.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:05 am

I just finished Mysterious Girlfriend X! I want a season 2!!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Why is 'Hetalia: Axis Powers' rated TV-MA? I watched the first two episodes and I don't see anything mature.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:40 am

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS POST Dx

Okie so I have been waiting like a month for Tenshi No Drop to become an anime special and now I can't find a place to watch it! I can't even find the manga unless I buy it online!! Before I do that can someone please find a way for me to watch it because I only know how to download it and it won't let me Dx The website is in japanese and the translate page thing doesn't work and maybe with the translater I can find out where to watch it...
Here is the website WARNING: Kawaiiness ahead

http://comic-meteor.jp/sp/tendoro/#info
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:47 pm

@Oka. Just. Too. Kawaii~ And sorry, I can't really help you...

Here's a Kagerou Project Album Crossfade. Quite sweet.

Well, I hope this isn't the end of Kagerou Project. I mean I heard a rumor that it's the end (and the credits are convincing), but I really don't know. I hope Jin continues to make more songs for Kagerou Project.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:19 am

Ughhhhh I found the manga online, but its all in japanese Dx

Edit: Ughhh again I also found the episode,but its only in japanese no subs at all! Where did everyone get the engish dub??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Page 15 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next