Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cursed Charm - RP

Go down 
+4
Primrose
Flynn
Beauty Guru
aimi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:26 pm

Ok, let's start off at the school! (ghosts can free roam the haunted dimension). Apps are still allowed I guess.

And Start!
---------------
Chisaki waited for her friends to come out of the school. She sighed as she was starting to get quite bored. Chisaki kept looking at the door of the school to see if anyone she knew was going to come out. 
---
Blaire sat in her tiny little corner in the dimension. She looked at her teddy bear then at the corspe of the kid she just killed. Giggling, she got up from her feet and started to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Beauty Guru
Junior Fantagian

Location : I put my hand gently into the calm water. It seemed as if it was healing me. Everyone saw me. I took my hand out of the water and I knew at that very moment, I was the son of Posideon.

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Aubree walked lazily out of the school to where her and her friends meet.  As for the day, everything was going great, she wasn't sad, she got an A on her test and had an awesome lunch.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:38 pm

(((Remember that it's the last day of school?)))
Chisaki spotted Aubree and waved her over. She was already surfing the web on her phone and she was barely paying attention to her surroundings anymore. 
----
Blaire opened a random door and found a pile of corspes. "Who placed these here?" Blaire giggled. She closes the door and continued on her walk.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Emilie stalked around the distorted school. She had this urge to see some more blood spattered across the floors, but everyone who shared the building with her was dead. She ducked around a corner, the skirt of her strange Victorian school uniform flaring out behind her. She'd only died 4 or 5 years ago, but she tended to dress like she had died over 100 years back. Her killer was more than likely still alive. She'd just have to wait for them to show up in the dimension.
Back to top Go down
Beauty Guru
Junior Fantagian

Location : I put my hand gently into the calm water. It seemed as if it was healing me. Everyone saw me. I took my hand out of the water and I knew at that very moment, I was the son of Posideon.

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:00 pm

((Sorry, forgot, I was late to reply also.))

Bree waved to Chisaki, still walking slowly, she walked over to her to greet her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Kairyn roamed around the haunted dimension. She could feel a presence. People were going to arrive soon. She knew it. As she walked through the spooky corridors she fiddled with the ruffles on her dress. She mumbled a song and continued walking barefoot.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Emilie's mouth twisted into a demented grin. The dimension was seeming awfully quiet. Nothing could be a more telltale sign something was trying to be sneaky. She dug through her shirt pocket for her knife. It was small, but the blade was more than sharp enough to sever flesh. She broke into a run, planning out her attack as she went.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Luna was being very quiet as she walked around the haunted dimension. Although she is a little girl, she is not as 'playful' as other little kids. She is dead... a ghost. She walked around some more in complete silence.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Chisaki glared at Aubree. "Where's everybody she asked?" It has been less than 30 minutes since school ended and she was getting boreder by the minute. She closed her phone and slid it into her pocket. "They couldn't have abandoned us, could they?" She glared at her watch as the the second hand was ticking away.
--------
Blaire dragged her teddy bear down the hallway. She has been dead for about 10 years ever since this dimension was created. She had barely any memories of her past but remember that a truck had accidently crashed into her school and she was hit. Blaire cringed as her head throbbed. Kurona was about to send a few more unsuspecting people into their lonely realm. She giggled with happiness and leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Tess wandered around the hallways, a couple of books clutched tightly to her chest. She'd pulled a few books off of her bookshelf that she hadn't really studied very well (or at all, really). She had figured that it would be alright to bring them to school as she couldn't really get in trouble for such a tiny offense on the last day of school, could she? As long as she didn't bring them into class or anything nobody would notice and she'd have easy access to them right after school which was exactly what she'd been aiming for. She had something big planned, something really big and she needed one of the books to pull it off. The other books were just sort of there just in case she got bored or something, really. One of the books was a sort of beginner's guide on Kabbalah, the other the Fourth book of Occult Philosophy, and the last one was a handy book filled with charms of all sorts that she'd just recently purchased the previous day.
She shook her mind from the books and tried to focus on spotting some of her friends, knowing that they'd all be absolutely giddy with joy when they found out what she had planned.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Beauty Guru
Junior Fantagian

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:16 pm

"I don't know, but if you wanna play my 3DS it's free," Aubree said setting down the game console.  Still chewing the granola bar Aubree took another piece off and held her hand out offering a piece to Chisaki.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Emilie put a hand to her ear and listened for the sound of something breathing. She couldn't hear anything, but refused to believe she was mistaken. Still clutching the knife, she pursued her invisible victim. She gave up walking and teleported to the opposite end of the dimension, then back again. Flushing with rage, she started teleporting back and forth to every nook and cranny in the whole place. At this point it was becoming increasingly clear she was looking for nothing, but the thought of revenge against her accidental murderer was enough to force her into the craziest actions. This was nothing new.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:37 pm

"No thanks to both the granola and your 3Ds," Chisaki muttered. She actually was really hungry and really wanted to snatch the granola off Aubree's hand, but she didn't want to look weak. Staring at the door again, she saw Tess walking through the hallway carring tons of books that Chisaki could probably finish in a year. Especially the one that was obviously the occult book.
-------
Blaire watched as Emilie teleported around the school. What was she doing? She decided to follow Emilie and began to teleport. She stopped teleporting after landing in the girls bathroom. She saw a corpse and decided to throw it on top of the corpse pile in that room earlier. She teleported with the corpse and opened the creaking door. She threw the corpse onto the pile and close the door tightly. Her head was hurting again. When will the kids appear?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Luna couldn't find anything to do. She decided to sit down and lean against a wall to give her legs a break. She tapped her finger nails on the floor.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:00 pm

((I'm not starting until you guys arrive at the school. mmk?))
Back to top Go down
Beauty Guru
Junior Fantagian

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Aubree started waving her hand in the air like a maniac motioning Tess to come over.  She really wanted to ask about the books.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:36 pm

Tess walked around for a little while more before eventually spotting Chisaki and approaching her.
"Hey! Chisaki!" she chirped at her, "I've got something to show you, actually! It's really pretty cool and I think you'll be definitely interested."
Back to top Go down
Beauty Guru
Junior Fantagian

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Aubree walked over to Chisaki and Tess.  "What are those books for?"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Tess grinned widely upon Aubree's question, very pleased that her books had not gone unnoticed. 
"Oh, they're just some books I've been meaning to study, you know...though one of them is really cool so far. I haven't finished it yet 'cos I just bought it yesterday but I'm really excited about it. I've actually got my eye on one of the charms in it", she glanced over at Chisaki, "which I was actually just about to tell Chisaki about." Tess finished her speech with a wide, toothy grin, obviously satisfied that someone had finally asked about the selection of books she had brought to school that day.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:57 pm

Chisaki touched the stack of books. "Occult books. Why exactly?" Chisaki glared at Tess. Chisaki didn't like occult. Supernatural things in general. Chisaki was planning on having an occult free summer, but it seems that Tess's obsession was going to intercept. "Can I see that occult book?" she asked Tess.
--------
Blaire waited for the new kids to arrive. She ripped the head off her teddy bear out of frustration and threw I onto a bloody wall.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:12 pm

"Umm, one's on Kabbalah, the other is just the Fourth Book of Occult Philosophy and the one I wanted to show you is this one I found on charms, basically." 
Tess nodded and offered her the book on charms, beginning to feel unsure about letting Chisaki in on this. However, she figured, it was the last day of school and it was Tess's last year and she realized that she had better tell Chisaki if she expected this whole thing to work out.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:37 pm

"Charm me," said Chisaki. She wanted to find out if the charm was dangerous or not. 
------
Blaire grabbed the bloody teddy head and began to sew it back on. "How much longer," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:39 pm

"Hey guys, I'm back," Kurona said with an evillious grin. She turned to Blaire, and removed her stitches with a dagger. "All better now, ain't it?"
Back to top Go down
Beauty Guru
Junior Fantagian

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:01 pm

"Oh, cool.  I agree with Chisaki, I kind of have a bad feeling about this," said Aubree softly.  "But, where do you get all of the 'materials' to do this 'experiment'," she said while making it materials and experiment obvious.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Athene (I changed Kai's name, is it okay?) walked towards a room. It was dark and a non-working light-bulb was hanging by a thread. The walls were silver, splattered with a dark red and covered in dust and spiderwebs. There was a big old bookcase attached to the wall with multiple books and an old bed with broken bedsheets and a big desk and a chair. Then there was a creepy staircase going down to the basement. She opened the door and it screeched against the wooden floor. She went down the staircase, making noises as she went down each step. She got to the basement. In one tiny corner, she kept her weapons tied to the wall and blood spread around the floor. She had made the walls soundproof and the doors were locked shut, making it a place of no return. She had carved many traps around the school. Small holes in different places, covered up to perfection. If you fall, you end up in Athene's torture chamber. Athene smirked, taking out her whip and feeling it with her hand. She could see small a small amount of light coming from the trap-holes. She sat down and felt her hair, untangling it with her tiny fingers. "Its been a while since I've had any visitors.." She said with her sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

Cursed Charm - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cursed Charm - RP
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next