Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cursed Charm - RP

Go down 
+4
Primrose
Flynn
Beauty Guru
aimi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:39 pm

"Mmmm, I think these people have some magica in it. From what I can sense, they're doing a spell. What they don't know is that we're ready for them." Kurona licked her lips, and headed to her school quarters to set up her stuff.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Blaire locked the door to the closet.  Those pesky humans probably wouldn't even notice that they're a closet here...They're coming closer to us. That's why I'm already under mind-control. Blaire walked down the hallway and seeing if she could tidy up the place a bit before the flesh guests arrived.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:59 pm

"Emilie, go get me the finger from one of the victims. You know, from the last stock. Don't worry, we'll have plenty of food by the time they depart, or should I say...re-arrive..." Kurona smiled, and licked her fingers.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Blaire overhead Kurona. "Wow, I never knew you actually ate what used to be us, fleshed humans. Are you even a mundane person anymore?" Blaire paused than continued. "Oh yeah, we aren't." She looked at her hand. "Tell me this," Blaire asked. "Why did you kill us anyway?" Her eyes were aflame despite being mind-controlled. She seemed to still have some control over her body, but it had become natural to ask Kurona the same question whenever a new batch of victims were arriving.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:19 am

Emilie marched off and returned with not just a finger, but the whole bloody hand. She threw the mangled appendage down at Kurona's feet. She put on a menacing face. "For all the work I do for you, I'd better get my hands on at least one of the victims." She said grimly. "I'll make them suffer for what happened to me, and what happened to the whole lot of us."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:11 am

"Here, Emilie," Kurona removed a finger from the hand, "Take this for your hard work. you will get your fair share of flesh." She cocked her head to Blaire, and told her straight up, "Why the hell you you keep asking me this question? Don't you see? It's called revenge. You're never given rewards or prizes because you keep asking these questions, unlike Emilie, who's a great, hard worker." Kurona looked down at her hand, and removed the pinkie. "Mmmm, look, this skin's really chewy, and the bones are still crunchy!"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:42 am

Blaire grimly said. "If the prize is a corpse to eat, than I'll continue to ask to these questions." Blaire once ate a corspe and it tasted weird to her. Blaire got up and teleported to the inside entrance of the school and started to mess the place up. "Just to make the kids scared." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Athene sighed. "Why are they taking so long? I'm eager."  She said, rubbing her hands like a villain. She tilted her head a couple of times and started counting the seconds with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:08 pm

(( Let's pretend Bloss, my human, is with all the other humans. OKAY?))

Bloss sighs, twirling a piece of her hair.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:12 pm

Kirona picked up Blaire. "NO! They shouldn't know we want them in a certain place. I'll give you a reward of your choice if you kill someone."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:35 pm

Tess thought a moment before finally agreeing. "Fine", she nodded as she spoke, "I'm pretty sure I have a copy of Venus in Furs with me, though I'm not sure if you'd really be into it or not...I have some different books back at home, though! I'm just happy that you're agreeing to this, honestly." Tess grinned excitedly, offering Chisaki the copy of Venus in Furs.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Emilie snatched up the hand, devouring it quickly piece by piece. "Your kindness is much appreciated." She said stiffly, sounding more like a 36 year old than a 10 year old. "Blaire, I thought that after the fifth or sixth time you asked that question you'd realize you were never getting an answer. Just let it drop already." She wiped some blood off her mouth and licked off her wrist. "Shouldn't be too long now. Just hold your horses and wait for them to show up."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Bloss walked through the dim-lighted school, her arms crossed over her chest. " Hello?" She calls out. " Ugh.. WHERE IS EVERYONE?!"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:39 pm

(((We aren't in the school yet Flower)))
Chisaki took the book out of Tess's hands. "Thanks," she said. "I think this is a pretty good trade. I'm guessing." She dropped the book into her backpack then looked at Tess. "Hey, do you have the paper doll yet? I don't want to waste my time looking for a paper doll," said Chisaki through clenched lips. She started to curl her hair and she picked a random flower. Happy thoughts. It's just a charm and then you can spend the entire occult-free summer okay Chisaki?
-----
"Fine, I'll drop it." Blaire smirked. "I have my plans, you have yours. But we're all just the puppets of Kurona anyway." She ripped open the teddy bear again and started ripping out the fluff out of frustration. "This is what those humans are going to look like after they come. Weak and lifeless." She threw the teddy bear into a hole and laughed. She threw some stuffing at her fellow ghosts. That teddy bear wasn't even her favorite one anyway. It was just a replacement until she could find it.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:46 pm

(( ASDFGHJK. Sorry! I want to be involved. LET'S PRETEND BLOSS MIRACULOUSLY BUMPS INTO THEM.))

Bloss spots a group of people chatting. In a hurry, she jogs up to them. " H-hi!" She pants, catching her breath.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:32 pm

((Thanks ok~I want the charm to happen! But at least we made 5 pages of progress huh?)))
"Oh it's Bloss..." Chisaki waved and then looked at the flower she picked. It's pink and it looks like a cosmos. Oh, it's a pink common cosmos flower. Now it can protect me if any evil spirits try to attack me during this quick charm. Haha. She placed the pink cosmos flower in her hair and petted it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:37 pm

((can they please do the charm now, please.. please?))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:59 pm

(((You're praying we'll do the charm? Same here. THIS IS TAKING FOREVER!)))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:00 pm

((nobody's online. i just want to skip it so bad..))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Bloss waves at Chisaki. " S-sorry.." She murmurs. She steps away, sitting on a bench next to a trash can. She pulls her book out of her book bag, opens it, and begins to read.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:29 pm

((I feel like it taking so long is partially/mostly my fault so we can just skip to the charm if you guys want? ;-; ))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:32 pm

(((let's just quickly do the charm with the people who are here now. We have no time to waste)))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:36 pm

((yes, please. sorry if this sounds rude.))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:37 pm

(((don't worry~ I was thinking the same thing)))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:43 pm

((i think she's offline now.. so how do we do it?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cursed Charm - RP
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next