Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)

Go down 
+2
Miranda2
aimi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:27 pm

I deleted the other one by accident when I was editing.

Now, I know there have been at least three different Hunger Games role-plays, the only one that's actually been very successful being L.O.L's, but I really wanted to make one. However, mine will be a little-bit different.

Story:

Rules:

Districts/Spots available:

Combat Rules:

Game-makers: Jeff, Flower.

APP:
Spoiler:

Please join! May the odds be ever in your favour!

Last edited by Klytie on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Name: Silk Tepths
Sexuality: Straight
District: District 8
Volunteered or Picked: Picked
Personality: A strong and boastful girl with a bad attitude. Being the youngest in her family, she wasn't noticed and grew up badly. Silk is a lone wolf and enjoys nature which isn't abundant in District 8. She though enjoys to sew and knows first-aid so she's helpful if you need her too. She's a bit hard-headed and is quite sickly so she prefers to stick in one place. She's claustrophobic and suffers from low blood pressure and often faints.
Skills: Archery, Sewing, First-Aid
Picture/Description: Silk is short being 4'12 and because of that, she can hide. She has bright, blonde hair that falls to her ears. She wears her favorite blue hair clip she made herself along with a dark purple bandana. She has red eyes that always glare. During the reaping, she wears a dull grey dress that fall to her ankles with flats. During the games, she wears a golden, leather vest with a long, yellow t-shirt underneath. She wears long, brown cargo pants and brown hiking boots.
Anything else: Tracker Jackers
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Mirai wrote:
Name: Silk Tepths
District: District 8
Personality: A strong and boastful girl with a bad attitude. Being the youngest in her family, she wasn't noticed and grew up badly. Silk is a lone wolf and enjoys nature which isn't abundant in District 8. She though enjoys to sew and knows first-aid so she's helpful if you need her too. She's a bit hard-headed and is quite sickly so she prefers to stick in one place. She's claustrophobic and suffers from low blood pressure and often faints.
Skills: Archery, Sewing, First-Aid
Picture/Description: Silk is short being 4'12 and because of that, she can hide. She has bright, blonde hair that falls to her ears. She wears her favorite blue hair clip she made herself along with a dark purple bandana. She has red eyes that always glare. During the reaping, she wears a dull grey dress that fall to her ankles with flats. During the games, she wears a golden, leather vest with a long, yellow t-shirt underneath. She wears long, brown cargo pants and brown hiking boots.

Accepted! Thank you for joining. District 8 female now taken.

District 4 Female Now Taken by ME.

Name: Klytie Flow (Klytie means famous, or noble, but was the name of an Ocean Nymph is Greek Mythology.)
District: 4
Volunteered or Picked: Picked.
Personality: Klytie is a very calm, quiet individual. She loves telling stories and often is a listener. She never gossips, making her a very trustworthy person. Klytie has a lot of friends, but prefers to keep herself company, due to her extreme shyness. However, Klytie can be very out-going and determined sometimes. Klytie is extremely brave, and will always try her best.
Skills: Klytie Is a very skilled swimmer, climber, and is very good with a trident.
Picture/Description: Klytie has short, platinum blonde hair, that reaches above her shoulders. Her eyes are a deep sea blue; However, they look Green in intense sunshine. She usually wears a full-body wet suit, but usually wears a sun dress and hat.
Anything else: Tracker Jackers!

Guys, I will step down as Game-maker. If you want to be game  maker, ask!

Last edited by Flower on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Please reserve me district 2 female and district 4 male!!
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Name: Tila Lowrey
Sexuality: Striaght
District: 1
Personality: Tough, mean, very poplar, beautiful, good singer, annoying at times, is nice to her friends, will try to be the best at everything... but she doesn't know if she is cut out for this, she'll have to change
Skills: can climb trees and is very flexiable (took gymastics for 8 years), is good at doing makeup.
Picture/Description:
How she looks:
Anything else: track jacker...

Last edited by ello_love on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:43 pm

ello_love wrote:
District: 9
Personality: Tough, mean, very poplar, beautiful, good singer
Skills: can climb trees and is very flexiable (took gymastics for 8 years), is good at doing makeup.
Picture/Description:
How she looks:
Anything else: Yayyyy

Unaccepted. For starters, you missed something in the rules. Also, if she's from nine, she's poor. She doesn't have access to luxuries such as makeup, or gymnastics lessons. Also, please be more descriptive in her personality.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Name: Clara Robinson
District: District 2
Volunteered or Picked: Volunteered, and a Career
Personality: She might seem like a cute girl. After all, she is not very intimidating, by the looks. She is quite mischievous and mysterious. In the Games, she kills anyone except her allys, and gives out terrifying glares.
Skills: She is a good swimmer, hunter, and possesses great survival skills. She knows how to make basic clothes, build shelter, knows about what plants to eat and has such a mind she can make ANYTHING into a weapon.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Anything else:

Name: Court Leyndal
District: District 4
Volunteered or Picked: Volunteered, and a Career
Personality: Court is the leader of the Careers. He's tough and strong. He can be very insulting but he is actually nice. He can murder people (on the games) or even allies because they are either a threat or just not valuable. However, he can be nice and tell a couple jokes if you earn his trust. He can see the difference between friendship and faking, so if you are faking, watch out. He can sense it. He knows who will back stab him, and it only fails in a couple of strange situations.
Skills: According to his looks, he can already be threatening. He is a runner of great skill, has a great aim and is very precise in close/hand-to-hand combat. His favourite weapons would be a crossbow and curved blades.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Anything else:

I hate Tracker Jackers.. The scene from the movie was very disturbing.

I'll finish this later..

Last edited by Symphony~. on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:22 pm

^ Finish soon, please.

DOES ANYONE WANT TO BE GAME-MAKER?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:29 pm

What is the arena like? Are you going to put it here or on the RP?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Symphony~. wrote:

It's like the 75th HG Arena. >.<
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Flower wrote:
ello_love wrote:
Picture/Description:
How she looks:

Unaccepted. For starters, you missed something in the rules. Also, if she's from nine, she's poor. She doesn't have access to luxuries such as makeup, or gymnastics lessons. Also, please be more descriptive in her personality.
I read the rules... I just forgot to put it their and I didn't know that 9 was poor... you could of told us that.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:21 pm

I'd like to be GM, please.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:57 pm

ello_love wrote:
Flower wrote:
ello_love wrote:
Picture/Description:
How she looks:

I read the rules... I just forgot to put it their and I didn't know that 9 was poor... you could of told us that.
'

Actually, This is a role-play based off of a book. I'd expect you to have known the book already if you joined. Please, don't accuse me of not telling you important information.-.-

@Jeff accepted.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Klytie wrote:
Symphony~. wrote:

Okay, but if you change your mind and you want me to come up with an arena, we can discuss this through PMs.

It's like the 75th HG Arena. >.<
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Name: Dixie Jardine
District: 12
Volunteered or Picked: Reaped [Picked]
Personality: Dixie will appear as a slightly shy girl. She's doesn't have very good social skills, so she doesn't talk much. However, she is very athletic.
Skills: She is very skilled with a bow and arrow, which she has made herself.
Picture/Description: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Dixie10

I just started reading Hunger Games. On the first page of Chapter 3!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Italy wrote:
Name: Dixie Jardine
District: 12
Volunteered or Picked: Reaped [Picked]
Personality: Dixie will appear as a slightly shy girl. She's doesn't have very good social skills, so she doesn't talk much. However, she is very athletic.
Skills: She is very skilled with a bow and arrow, which she has made herself.
Picture/Description: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Dixie10

I just started reading Hunger Games. On the first page of Chapter 3!

Accepted. If you're not at least at the second part of the book, past the cornucopia scene, before we start, you should Wiki it. Or have me explain it to you.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:40 pm

can you start it now please? it seems super fun.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:54 pm

When we get one more APP, Okay?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Klytie wrote:
When we get one more APP, Okay?

alright. i guess i can wait..
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:15 pm

I don't think we're going to get another app. Can we start now?

I can't make a Tribute, since I'm a Game Maker. Speaking of which I can draw a map of the arena if it's okay with Klytie.

P.S This is not a bump. It's been only a bit over a week since the last post.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:18 pm

@Jeff we're starting now. I'll post the topic now.

And I already got Symphony to draw the arena for me; She's not a game-maker, though.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Klytie wrote:

And I already got Symphony to draw the arena for me; She's not a game-maker, though.

Okay, can you PM me that? I kind of need to see it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Jeff wrote:
Klytie wrote:

Okay, can you PM me that? I kind of need to see it.

Actually, I described it for her. If you havent read it yet I can give it to you by PM.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:21 pm

GUYS I STARTED IT.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Angellina wrote:
GUYS I STARTED IT.

I know
Im working on my post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)   The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 57th Hunger Games! ( RP APPS)
Page 1 of 1