Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)

Go down 
+10
SilverBell
Primrose
Harmony
Silver
dewey decimal system
taehyung
flower
YEEZUS
evan
Flynn
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Where should we start?
The reaping
Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Vote_lcap71%Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
The chariot parade
Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Vote_lcap6%Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
The Training Centre
Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Vote_lcap18%Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
The Cornucopia
Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Vote_lcap5%Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Empty
PostSubject: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:21 pm

This RP is mostly based off of L.O.L's HG RP, but it's going to be a little different.

WARNING: This is a kind of complex RP, with lots of battle rules and the like. If you don't think you can handle it, don't join.

MAKE SURE YOU'VE READ THG BEFORE JOINING.

Districts are chosen on a first come, first serve basis.
Character Creation Rules:

Gamemaker Rules:

COMBAT RULES:

APP

Name:
District:
Reaped or volunteered:
Weapon of choice ( Pick up to 2. No firearms.):
Anything Else?:
Picture/Description:
MY APP

Name: Alder
District: 2
Reaped or volunteered: Reaped
Weapon of choice ( Pick up to 2. No firearms.): Spears, hand-to-hand combat.
Anything Else?: He's trained for the Hunger Games his whole life, and he's very physically fit and strong. However, district 2 doesn't have many trees so he can't climb or hunt very well.
Picture/Description:
Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUMIEzCTmRsgN44r8xlLUs35a4Ufkd3k2BpuYVVz3L4Jeeoa-L

DISTRICTS:

1 F M female taken
2 F M BOTH TAKEN!
3 F M female taken
4 F M BOTH TAKEN!
5 F M female taken
6 F M
7 F M
8 F M female taken
9 F M
10 F M
11 F M
12 F M

Gamemakers: Ash Williams, Wish, Crona, August, Arigato
NO MORE GMS PLEASE.

Last edited by Pippin on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:02 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Name: Arrietty
District: 8
Weapon of choice ( Pick up to 2. No firearms.): She'll use something like a tree branch, anything she can find.
Anything Else?: She's a nervous wreck, and has a slightly mentally unstable mind. Arrietty is rather timid, and prefers to hide away alone since she is physically weak.
Picture/Description: I'll draw her later.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Witch wrote:
Name: Arrietty
District: 8
Weapon of choice ( Pick up to 2. No firearms.): She'll use something like a tree branch, anything she can find.
Anything Else?: She's a nervous wreck, and has a slightly mentally unstable mind. Arrietty is rather timid, and prefers to hide away alone since she is physically weak.
Picture/Description: I'll draw her later.

Accepted. District 8 female is now taken.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Name: Crystal
District: 1
Reaped or volunteered: Volunteered
Weapon of choice ( Pick up to 2. No firearms.): knives (swords actually are a type of knife, the same way a square is a rectangle.), hand-to-hand combat
Anything Else?: She has great stamina. Her stealth and strength can exceed expectations when healthy.
She has a very rude, know-it-all personality, and can be stuck-up sometimes. But, she wouldn't be afraid to help her friends.
Picture/Description: later...I'm gonna draw her!!!

Last edited by Madoka on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Madoka wrote:
Name: Crystal
District: 1
Weapon of choice ( Pick up to 2. No firearms.): lance, hand-to-hand combat
Anything Else?: She has great stamina
Picture/Description: later...I'm gonna draw her!!!

Accepted. District 1 female is now taken.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Do you mind if I be a Gamemaker? ;u;
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Ash Williams wrote:
Do you mind if I be a Gamemaker? ;u;

That's great! I'll add you to the list. I'm trying to rope Silmaril into it as well. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Can I be a gamemaker? If not, can you reserve district 4 female for me for about a half an hour?

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Yes.

You are added to the GM list.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Reserve for me District 5 Female please? I have to sleep. I will write the app in 7 hours or 8.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:10 pm

District 5 female reserved.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Pippin wrote:
Yes.

You are added to the GM list.

Thank you!!! I'll promise to be active :3

Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:34 pm

YES DISTRICT 2!
I swear that is the only district I will ever use, ever, in my life.

APP.
Name: Iris (...can't think of a last name)
District: 2, duh. x3
Reaped or volunteered: Volunteered for her best friend.
Weapon of choice: Bow & arrows; throwing knives.
Anything Else?: Coming from a career district, Iris has been training for this as long as she can remember. Her mother had forced her to before she died. She always told her, "Strength is all you need." Unfortunately after her mom's death, Iris had to live with her abusive father.
Picture/Description: Iris is tall and dark skinned. She has waist-length, wavy, hot pink hair that is black at the tips and has bleach blonde sidebangs (she dyes her hair to stand out). Her eyes are 2 different colors, one a bright aqua, the other an unnatural neon green. She has thick, long eyelashes but thin, highly arched brows. Her lips are pale and thin, her nose is small but long, her ears are also small, but she has high cheekbones. For some reason Iris always appears to be blushing, but that's just how her skin is. Because she had an alcoholic & abusive father, there are scars, bruises, cuts, scrapes, and scratches all over her body. Iris is used to wearing things like torn jeans, converse or flip flops, and t-shirts, nothing too fancy. But she loves layered necklaces and bangles. She has her nose pierced with a ring and her tongue is also pierced. There is a purple dragonfly tattoo on her shoulder and an orange rose that goes up her leg, all the way to her stomach. She likes to look different from others, and knows she's unique!
Her personality is bold, she isn't afraid to fight for what she wants and stands up for what she believes in. She isn't the kind to backstab people, but if you do that to her she loves revenge. And she never "forgives and forgets". Iris will do anything to protect those she loves, which is the reason she volunteered for her best friend even though she really didn't want to. She's not scared of much, and is always ready to try new things. She's a perfectionist and wants everything done her way. Likes to be the leader of things, most of the time.

Last edited by Dewey on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Dewey, you're going to be the District 2 female, right? Do you want her reserved?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Yes, please & thank you. Will edit my post later.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:57 pm

May I be a gm?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Sure. You are added to the list.

Remember to read the GM rules, which are in a separate spoiler.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Just did my APP.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Accepted.

Once we have at least 8 people, we can start.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:06 pm

I wanna be a game maker please?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:10 pm

I love the Hunger Games so much I love you

I'm gonna put the Hunger Games soundtrack on in the background!

(Believe me, I know every OST there is)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Reserve me district 3 female please.

Name: Dakota
District: 2
Weapon of choice ( Pick up to 2. No firearms.): A whip with sharp rocks at its ends and a pack of shooting knives.
Anything Else?:
Picture/Description: Knee-long dark brown hair, usually wavy or straight, side-swept bangs and a light blonde streak of hair on the left to her bangs. Light blue eyes, pale skin and freckles. She's very tall, and she has small cheeks, a long neck, a kind of curvy chin. She has a tattoo on her left shoulder, which is pink (the 'tattoo', not her shoulder), and it is on the shape of a heart. Its not really a tattoo, that's just how she calls it since she did it with a marker that is REALLY permanent. It has kind of worn off, so she covers it with a bandage. She always wears clear nail polish over her nails, she wears many rings with clear or light blue jewels on it.

Last edited by iLegal on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:09 am

May I please be a Gamemaker?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:46 am

Name: Autumn Dawn.
District: 5 , Female
Weapon of choice ( Pick up to 2. No firearms.): Good at knife throwing, but really good at knowing plants and climbing trees
Anything Else?:
~Sly
~Cunning
~Could stay days without food and not complain about it
~Bad at Camouflaging
Picture/Description: http://www.cinemahour.com/gallery/actresses/hollywood/Lucy%20Hale/Lucy%20Hale%20at%20American%20Music%20Awards%202012/52044019Lucy_Hale_(6).jpg
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:51 am

Kidrauhl accepted.

Arigato and August added to Gamemaker list.

District 3 Female reserved.

Two more people and we can start. Any Tributes no one picked are NPCs that you can kill freely at the bloodbath, or switch to when your character dies.

Note: For those of you who want to know, these are the 59th Annual Hunger Games. Nine years after Haymitch won, and 15 years before Katniss and Peeta.

Last edited by Pippin on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next