Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)

Go down 
+10
SilverBell
Primrose
Harmony
Silver
dewey decimal system
taehyung
flower
YEEZUS
evan
Flynn
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Where should we start?
The reaping
Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
The chariot parade
Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
The Training Centre
Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
The Cornucopia
Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:53 am

Reserve District 4 female for me, please.

Will edit this post later.

Name: Emi
District: 4
Reaped or volunteered: Volunteered
Weapon of choice ( Pick up to 2. No firearms.): Pocket knife and a rope
Anything Else?: Emi, of course, has been training for the Hunger Games for awhile. She is really excellent at climbing, and can do sneak attacks without being caught. She has a strong awareness of her surroundings, so she can sense you near her!
Picture/Description: [used Bannedstory]
Spoiler:

Last edited by MidnighterCooper on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:10 am

District 4 female reserved.

Yet another note:
Winnowill is drawing the map of the arena. Gamemakers, it's your job to control it or add stuff to it.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:04 am

So we have to draw stuff to go on the map and put it in the rp? So everytime we add something new should we post it on the rp?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:15 am

Crona wrote:
So we have to draw stuff to go on the map and put it in the rp? So everytime we add something new should we post it on the rp?

Yes. You get the idea.

Also, when someone attacks another pc, decide whether it hits using this generator: http://jawjahboy.com/games/number-generators/

I am taking only one more app. We start tomorrow at the very latest.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Created my app.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:32 pm

App accepted, MidnighterCooper.

The applications are now closed. No more new players will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Awesome! We do we start?

So whenever I want to add something to the arena, ( lets say a swamp w/ crocodiles?), I have to draw how it looks, and how close it looks to the other players?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:49 pm

pippin youre literally the onyl boy.
are you sure you want to let the opportunity of me, oliver, joining this as the second boy
;9 please
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:15 pm

Since I am a gm I will just say my name is crona and also could I post like saying what I am currently designing for the hunger games?
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Name: Alice Hord
District: 7
Reaped or volunteered: Reaped
Weapon of choice ( Pick up to 2. No firearms.):
Anything Else?: Nope.
Picture/Description:Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Cute-anime-girl

Last edited by Marshy on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:29 pm

I really wanna come..and the more the better?I decided I wanted to make a character..if u allow more anyway.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Oliver accepted. I really wanted more guys so this is great.

Marshy denied. There are no 9-year-olds in the Games. only 12-18. Change your age and you will be allowed to participate.

After this, no more.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Name: Forest Grey
District: district 4
Reaped or volunteered: reaped
Weapon of choice: tridents, small hooks.
Anything Else?: though he grew up in a richer district, he ended up in one of the poorer families in the district, and is cold and harsh to all career tributes to this. mean and dislikes being social. swims REALLY REALLY WELL. WOw.
Picture/Description: curly black hair and tired grey eyes. olive almost dead like skin? he's thin but knows how to fish.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:24 am

Star~ wrote:
Awesome! We do we start?

So whenever I want to add something to the arena, ( lets say a swamp w/ crocodiles?), I have to draw how it looks, and how close it looks to the other players?

Yes, exactly.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:11 am

I made a map and if you guys (Meaning gm's) want to make a different one than go right ahead. The brown things are trees and the trees are a big forest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:42 pm

This is a pretty good map, but maybe you should make it a little more dangerous. It's not supposed to be safe at all.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:34 pm

So seeing as I can't create a character, may I be a sponsor and PM you or another GM to sponsor someone O:?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Relora wrote:
So seeing as I can't create a character, may I be a sponsor and PM you or another GM to sponsor someone O:?

Yes, you can.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:18 pm

.Witch wrote:
I quit the game. Its not me type

You aren't witch. We aren't stupid. We see the period at the beginning of your username. Besides, Witch has 11,025 posts, and you only have one.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:21 pm

.Witch wrote:
Virgo wrote:
.Witch wrote:

You aren't witch. We aren't stupid. We see the period at the beginning of your username. Besides, Witch has 11,025 posts, and you only have one.
I got hacked you know

@Virgo Don't just admit that someone is posing as some other user because the usernames are similar. Witch says she got hacked, she got hacked.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 pm

MidnighterCooper wrote:
.Witch wrote:
Virgo wrote:
.Witch wrote:

I got hacked you know

@Virgo Don't just admit that someone is posing as some other user because the usernames are similar. Witch says she got hacked, she got hacked.

Then why is WITCH online if she got " hacked."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Guys I have no idea why the heck theres someone posing as me okay this is beyond wierd
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Gosh, you get trolled a lot, Darkmanor.

Just ignore them and they'll quit it eventually.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:27 pm

They banned the person, so no worries ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)   Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games RP APPS (New rules)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2