Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]] Empty
PostSubject: 66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Its the 66th Annual Hunger Games! May the odds be ever in your favor. A boy and a girl between the ages of 12 and 18 from each of the 12 districts will be picked during an event called The Reaping which is done every year. 24 tributes will participate in a fight to the death in a different arena which could have anything.
23 die. 1 survives.
The remaining survivor will be crowned victor and will bring recognition and wealth to his or her district.
THESE ARE THE HUNGER GAMES!
In this RP, we will start at the countdown in the arena. The reason why is because most of these RPs die out even before the Games start. You can type out the Reaping and the Interview and the Tribute Parade in your character's P.O.V and send it to me. I'm going to put them on the 1st post.

I am going to be the only Game-Maker but I will still participate. I swear I'll stay fair and won't give my character of his/her alliance any advantages.

APPS:
Available or Not:

NAME: Opal Penny
DISTRICT: 1
VOLUNTEERED OR REAPED: Reaped
PERSONALITY: Opal is shy and speaks so unusually that most people think she's mute. She would often hide behind trees and eat alone. Her parents try to get her to have friends but she doesn't change. Opal is very fragile and easily cries. She's innocent and super-super sweet and nice to others. She gets distracted and is a bit clumsy, but she actually is quite smart. She hardly makes friends, but she is very nice. She is sometimes called a 'shadow' for following people and then hiding when they turn around.
SHORT BIO: Opal was born into a wealthy family. Her mother was caring and supportive, and his dad was normal but unsupportive. They had another child, Slate, but he died when he was young. Opal's father was very depressed and went into alcohol. He'd leave at night and wouldn't be back until six or eight hours later. This upset Opal a lot. Opal's mother was worried and told Opal's father he should be home longer. Opal's father would stay asleep or be drunk, or sometimes he'd bring his wife to the room. Opal could hear her father insulting her mother. Screams would follow, and sometimes her mother would come out with a black eye or a scar. Later, after finding out her father had been cheating with her mother and had two children with another woman, Opal's mother was very depressed. During this time, Opal wouldn't talk. She would stay alone in school and come home. Opal and her mother would sit in a table and talk about their problems, solutions and inspirations. One day, Opal's mother was gone and her father was supposed to take care of her. Instead, Opal walked into his father to ask him a question, and saw him jump out the balcony and commit suicide. Opal looked down and saw his dead body, and started to cry. When her mother came back, she told her everything that had happened and they both hugged, crying. Her mother got a new full-time job and had to take Opal with her so she wouldn't stay home alone. Her mother worked as a nurse, so Opal, at 9 years of age, learned everything about health, proper feeding, the dangers of nature, contagious diseases that could be spread with wild animals, etc. Her mother found out Opal had a beautiful singing voice and got her singing lessons. Then, when she turned 10, her mother put her with a professional trainer just in case she was reaped.
SURVIVAL SKILLS (can be none): She knows an awful lot about healing and sicknesses. She is a very quick runner, doesn't get tired easily, knows how to make a proper knot, a proper fire and is good with weapons that require aim, such as crossbows, throwing knives, bow and arrows, etc. It is hard for her to hit a moving target from a close distance, but she would rather get knives or swords, double blades, spears or tridents.
PICTURE/DESCRIPTION: She has very pale skin, a small nose, a small amount of freckles spread lightly under her eyes and through her nose. Her hair is a very light blonde, and her tips are very dark, almost brown because of the sun. She has no bangs and her eyes are round, big and dark blue. Her eyelashes are blonde but very long. Her lips are small and pink. She's very short, about 4"5, but she's very cute and she can hide easily.

I'll finish my APP later.

Last edited by Symphony~. on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:54 am

NAME: Dell Collins { Tech-related names are hard. I thought about naming her Susan, but it's not tech related. Oh well. At least I didn't choose pixel.
DISTRICT: Three. { I usually choose four..I'm exiting my safe zone! }
PERSONALITY: Dell is a very quiet, soft spoken person. She doesn't indulge in conversations often, and when she does, it's usually to make a quick and simple point. Most people think it's because of her more introvert-like personality. However, It's because the topics usually being discussed around District three aren't exactly interesting enough for her, so she prefers not to be a part in them. She's independent and doesn't like being bothered by other people; especially when she's busy reading. She usually ignores people when they try making conversation or talking to her while she's reading, but if she gets impatient and the person doesn't go away, she'll stare at them until they get the point that she doesn't want to talk through their head. She's very intelligent and doesn't like the logical-way of things. She likes thinking outside of the box with clever problem-solving skills that are simple yet no one would think of them. She's an inventor and has created many inventions that could easily solve many of the Capitol's problems, but keeps them to herself because she knows the Capitol will eventually find out if the word of her invention gets out and she doesn't want the Capitol enjoying her invention. She's very responsible and mature, so she usually handles large responsibilities most children her age wouldn't be able to accomplish independently.
SHORT BIO: Dell's life has been relatively normal. Before the games, she lived in a regular-sized house with her mother and three sisters. Being the youngest, she often got away with everything. However, her maturity and responsibility stood out among all her other siblings, so her Mother usually made her take care of responsibilities that she didn't trust the other girls with. Her father died of a heart-attack when she was about four, but she doesn't remember him because she was so young. Her sisters, however, do.Her oldest sister, Natalie, who's now 23, spends most of her time mopping around in a puddle of depression in her room. She remembers her father the most, since she was 13 years old when he died. Her other sisters, Jessica and Mabel, are 17 and 18. They don't exactly remember him too well, but it's still a soft topic for them. Her mother owns a repair shop and that's how they earn most of their money. Natalie had a good job as an engineer with her father, but closed down the business when their dad died. Since then, they've been living relatively normal; They're family isn't exactly very loveable, so they distance their feelings from each-other.
SURVIVAL SKILLS (can be none): Dell's a good problem solver and is very smart, so she'll be able to find smart ways to survive and make use of whats around her in the arena. She's good with inventing and technology, so she may be able to do a thing or two with the mines that were under the metal plates during the countdown..

I know appearance isn't in the APP, but I want to say what she looks like.

Dell has pitch black hair, that reaches about two inches below her shoulders. She has long side bangs, but wears them clipped to the side with a pink hair clip that's decorated with red hearts. She has reading glasses that she needs to see, and she's pretty blind without them. They're a cranberry colour, and are clipped to her hair so they won't fall off unless she takes them off herself. She has deep blue eyes that are filled with no emotion. She has thin lips and a particularly small nose. Her skin is quite pale compared to her siblings. Her fingers nails are cracked and bitten, and she has a few freckles scattered around her nose, hands, and forehead. She doesn't look very similar to her siblings, who take after their mother with blonde hair and brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: 66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Angellina wrote:
NAME: Dell Collins { Tech-related names are hard. I thought about naming her Susan, but it's not tech related. Oh well. At least I didn't choose pixel.
DISTRICT: Three. { I usually choose four..I'm exiting my safe zone! }
PERSONALITY: Dell is a very quiet, soft spoken person. She doesn't indulge in conversations often, and when she does, it's usually to make a quick and simple point. Most people think it's because of her more introvert-like personality. However, It's because the topics usually being discussed around District three aren't exactly interesting enough for her, so she prefers not to be a part in them. She's independent and doesn't like being bothered by other people; especially when she's busy reading. She usually ignores people when they try making conversation or talking to her while she's reading, but if she gets impatient and the person doesn't go away, she'll stare at them until they get the point that she doesn't want to talk through their head. She's very intelligent and doesn't like the logical-way of things. She likes thinking outside of the box with clever problem-solving skills that are simple yet no one would think of them. She's an inventor and has created many inventions that could easily solve many of the Capitol's problems, but keeps them to herself because she knows the Capitol will eventually find out if the word of her invention gets out and she doesn't want the Capitol enjoying her invention. She's very responsible and mature, so she usually handles large responsibilities most children her age wouldn't be able to accomplish independently.
SHORT BIO: Dell's life has been relatively normal. Before the games, she lived in a regular-sized house with her mother and three sisters. Being the youngest, she often got away with everything. However, her maturity and responsibility stood out among all her other siblings, so her Mother usually made her take care of responsibilities that she didn't trust the other girls with. Her father died of a heart-attack when she was about four, but she doesn't remember him because she was so young. Her sisters, however, do.Her oldest sister, Natalie, who's now 23, spends most of her time mopping around in a puddle of depression in her room. She remembers her father the most, since she was 13 years old when he died. Her other sisters, Jessica and Mabel, are 17 and 18. They don't exactly remember him too well, but it's still a soft topic for them. Her mother owns a repair shop and that's how they earn most of their money. Natalie had a good job as an engineer with her father, but closed down the business when their dad died. Since then, they've been living relatively normal; They're family isn't exactly very loveable, so they distance their feelings from each-other.
SURVIVAL SKILLS (can be none): Dell's a good problem solver and is very smart, so she'll be able to find smart ways to survive and make use of whats around her in the arena. She's good with inventing and technology, so she may be able to do a thing or two with the mines that were under the metal plates during the countdown..

I know appearance isn't in the APP, but I want to say what she looks like.

Dell has pitch black hair, that reaches about two inches below her shoulders. She has long side bangs, but wears them clipped to the side with a pink hair clip that's decorated with red hearts. She has reading glasses that she needs to see, and she's pretty blind without them. They're a cranberry colour, and are clipped to her hair so they won't fall off unless she takes them off herself. She has deep blue eyes that are filled with no emotion. She has thin lips and a particularly small nose. Her skin is quite pale compared to her siblings. Her fingers nails are cracked and bitten, and she has a few freckles scattered around her nose, hands, and forehead. She doesn't look very similar to her siblings, who take after their mother with blonde hair and brown eyes.
accepted! Ill change the apps as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:04 pm

Awesome! How many characters can we have? c: I'm thinking of taking District Two girl, but I don't know. How any applications before we start?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: 66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:07 pm

angellina wrote:
Awesome! How many characters can we have? c: I'm thinking of taking District Two girl, but I don't know. How any applications before we start?

Character limit would be 2 or 3.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:58 am

Okay. I'm taking the girl from two, then.

NAME: Rocky Douglas
DISTRICT: 2
VOLUNTEERED OR REAPED: Volunteered.
PERSONALITY: Rocky's personality is a bit mixed; While she can seem somewhat of an air-head or aloof, she's also very violent and has a push to kill. She gets distracted easily and makes people feel very uncomfortable and impatient. She lacks the ability to work independently, thus she's going to be with the Career pack. She's not very smart, and can be considered somewhat dumb. She doesn't know basic skills any other 17 year old should know because she's been babied all her life. However, if you set her off, she becomes very violent and somewhat murderous. She won't be able to stop until your dead. She likes death and seeing people suffer. She believes anyone other than from districts 1 and 4 don't deserve to live or see the second day in the arena.
SHORT BIO: Rocky's an only child. She gets babied and pampered, since her parents don't have any other child to shower with their richness. Her father's the mayor of District 2, so she's more wealthy than a lot of other families in District 2. She's been training since the age of eight privately for three hours a day, seven days a weak. When she was about 12 years old, she fell down the stairs of her house and broke her left arm. She's always been more weak in the left arm than the right ever since. Other than that, her school life, love life, and life in general have been relatively normal, since she has no siblings.
SURVIVAL SKILLS (can be none): Rocky is well fed, being from District 2. This makes her stronger. She's extremely skilled with a bow and arrow, though any weapon she uses can be lethal, too.
PICTURE/DESCRIPTION: Rocky has a strong and lethal build. She has olive skin, that's toned and smooth. Her body is very curvy. She has fierce features on her face. Her eyes are a deep grey that have specks of gold and brown scattered around them, near the pupil. Her hair is long and black, reaching just above her waist. It's silky and parted. Her bangs are usually held back with a black hair-clip that blends in with her colour so well, that it's barely noticeable. Her nails are long and manicured, usually in a french manicure or with a light pastel pink colour. She hates dirty nails. Her skin is dry around her knuckles. The rest of her skin is smoothy and milky? LOL. She's described as a very beautiful girl.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: 66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:35 am

angellina wrote:
Okay. I'm taking the girl from two, then.

NAME: Rocky Douglas
DISTRICT: 2
VOLUNTEERED OR REAPED: Volunteered.
PERSONALITY: Rocky's personality is a bit mixed; While she can seem somewhat of an air-head or aloof, she's also very violent and has a push to kill. She gets distracted easily and makes people feel very uncomfortable and impatient. She lacks the ability to work independently, thus she's going to be with the Career pack. She's not very smart, and can be considered somewhat dumb. She doesn't know basic skills any other 17 year old should know because she's been babied all her life. However, if you set her off, she becomes very violent and somewhat murderous. She won't be able to stop until your dead. She likes death and seeing people suffer. She believes anyone other than from districts 1 and 4 don't deserve to live or see the second day in the arena.
SHORT BIO: Rocky's an only child. She gets babied and pampered, since her parents don't have any other child to shower with their richness. Her father's the mayor of District 2, so she's more wealthy than a lot of other families in District 2. She's been training since the age of eight privately for three hours a day, seven days a weak. When she was about 12 years old, she fell down the stairs of her house and broke her left arm. She's always been more weak in the left arm than the right ever since. Other than that, her school life, love life, and life in general have been relatively normal, since she has no siblings.
SURVIVAL SKILLS (can be none): Rocky is well fed, being from District 2. This makes her stronger. She's extremely skilled with a bow and arrow, though any weapon she uses can be lethal, too.
PICTURE/DESCRIPTION: Rocky has a strong and lethal build. She has olive skin, that's toned and smooth. Her body is very curvy. She has fierce features on her face. Her eyes are a deep grey that have specks of gold and brown scattered around them, near the pupil. Her hair is long and black, reaching just above her waist. It's silky and parted. Her bangs are usually held back with a black hair-clip that blends in with her colour so well, that it's barely noticeable. Her nails are long and manicured, usually in a french manicure or with a light pastel pink colour. She hates dirty nails. Her skin is dry around her knuckles. The rest of her skin is smoothy and milky? LOL. She's described as a very beautiful girl.

Accepted! I changed the number from 62 to 66 after finding out Enobaria was the winner of the 62nd Hunger Games.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:57 am

Ah, I see! I hope more people join!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: 66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:35 pm

More people please join!

UPDATE- This is the arena~
Arena:

I'll explain it later.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire Owl
New Fantagian
Sapphire Owl

PostSubject: Re: 66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:43 pm

NAME: Marie Bluestone
DISTRICT: 9
PERSONALITY: Fun, laid back
SHORT BIO: Marie is smart, and comes from a poor family. She has one brother.
SURVIVAL SKILLS (can be none): good treeclimber
PICTURE/DESCRIPTION: blue eyes, brown hair, tan skin.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: 66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Sapphire~. wrote:
NAME: Marie Bluestone
DISTRICT: 9
PERSONALITY: Fun, laid back
SHORT BIO: Marie is smart, and comes from a poor family. She has one brother.
SURVIVAL SKILLS (can be none): good treeclimber
PICTURE/DESCRIPTION: blue eyes, brown hair, tan skin.

Accepted! It has enough info. I'd thank you if you improved the description, but everything else is just fine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]   66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

66th Hunger Games [[RP APPS]]
Page 1 of 1