Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Experiment X01 [[RP]]

Go down 
+2
Flynn
Primrose
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Experiment X01 [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Myth was thrown into a big, dark room. She was unconscious. A few minutes later, she woke up with the smell of something burning. The room was in an unknown place. The place was set on fire. There was a big piece of glass. You could see how it was consuming the room. She started sweating. Then, she noticed how the big glass was sliding open and closed, and something seemed to be pushing her down to the fire. She didn't talk, but instead looked around to see if there was any way to escape.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:00 am

Lysander heard a knock on the door, and ran down to answer it. The steps of the recently departed old lady were creaky, and he was certain whoever was at the door could hear him coming quite clearly. The door opened to a bunch of guys in lab coats, holding guns. "Get in the car and don't move." they ordered, before Lysander could even ask what the hell was going on. He obeyed, not wanting to die. "Your owner has been pronounced legally deceased as of yesterday. You are no longer needed. We are sending you to be disposed." Lysander said nothing. So he was going to die anyway. He got found out. "There must be some mistake." he pleaded with the men. "I've been living on my own for over a year now. You don't need to dispose of me..." The car stopped with a jolt, and the men blindfolded Lysander and took him into the room. There was 15 minutes of silence, then the smell of kerosene. Then flames. Lysander backed up to the other side of the room, covering his mouth to avoid inhaling smoke. If there was a way in, there had to be a way out. He had less than five minutes to find it before he got burned to ashes.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:18 am

"Come one, your messing up again snapping on everybody." Said Mrs.Boss. Valentina had to be taken back again to be checked up on because of her bipolar. "This SUCKS! You don't know how I feel about check ups!"
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:27 am

"Aw man, I'm really sorry!" Fern had dropped another box on the ground. "I'll...I'll get you lunch!" The manager of the store pulled her to the side. "What the hell are you doing?" The manager said, gritting his teeth, "You're going to ruin this store's reputation!" Fern dropped her said and whispered, "I'm sorry." Suddenly, a black van drove up and some scientists came out with guns. One guy was very tall in a back suit. That mysterious guy ran over and pointed a gun at her chest. "You're coming with us, you most horrible imperfection." Fern was thrown into the van and was taken to a disposal site. "NO!" she screamed. They locked her in a room of fire, with another boy. "Hey, what's your name?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:31 am

Lysander turned Fern, noticing he wasn't alone. "No time. We have to get out of here, fast!" He said, all in one breath. He noticed that somehow neither of them had suffocating yet, which could only mean one thing. The smoke was escaping somehow. There was some kind of open door or window. He spotted it within seconds. "Through there!" He held out his arm to boost Fern up, knowing he had to let her out first.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:23 am

Myth spotted the open window. She didn't mean to save anybody else, so she jumped out. "FREEDOM! FREAKING FREEDOM!" she was out of the black room, but now she was stuck on the fire outside it. She found a chimney-like sort of tube. It was the only way out. She covered her mouth as she climbed up the smoke-covered tube. Halfway through, she started to cough, but managed to get up. She coughed and tried to get the smoke out. A lot of black smoke came out, put after a few minutes of coughing, there was no black smoke inside her lungs. Myth found herself in the middle of nowhere. A dry wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:11 pm

They were obviously running out of time. Lysander carefully lifted Fern through the window, making sure she got out safely before jumping out himself. The building was engulfed in flames two minutes after. "Everyone okay?" Lysander choked, trying to clear out all the smoke he inhaled. He seemed to be with two other girls, who were considerably younger-looking. Looks like he was going to be playing hero for some time now. "We'd best get out of here fast. Those guys are gone under the assumption we burned down with the building, but they'll be back to clear the wreckage soon. If we move quickly there will be no way to tell we aren't among the ashes, but if we stick around they'll shoot us."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Myth looked from the top of the tube. "Well, how about you try to climb out this smoke-covered chimney? After all, its the only way to get out!" Myth started to laugh. She started to run in a random direction. The place was deserted, only one or two dried trees and no grass at all.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:32 pm

" Help!" Juliana choked out in a somewhat desperate voice, different than her usual neutral-tone. She was crammed into a tiny corner; By the time she realized the building was on fire, she had not noticed the window and scurried into this small hiding place. " Don't leave me, please!" Although she was sure they couldn't hear her, Juliana still attempted to yell for help. Small tears formed around her eyes, as she moved herself further into the crammed area, keeping herself from the heat and the violent flames.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Myth looked down. "I can't believe I'm doing this." She thought to herself. She went down the chimney/tube and let her hand out. "Take my hand!!" She yelled. "Take my hand or you'll burn!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:38 pm

" Okay!" Juliana screamed back. She seen a wall of fire slowly descending in-front of her. She eyed for a way out. She seen a small hole, not yet discovered by the impatient flames. She was small, so squeezing through wouldn't be a problem. Her bad joints would be, though. Inhaling fresh air, Juliana jumped through the hole, ignoring the aching pain in her legs and arms. She quickly grabbed onto Myth's hand. She seen the fire growing near her legs, and stretched them up to her chest, eyeing down. " P-please pull me up..I..I can't pull myself up.." She muttered, feeling ashamed of her weakness.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Lysander felt pretty bad doing nothing to help whoever was still inside the building, but he didn't want to interfere with Myth right now. He scouted the area. Nothing but dead trees and shrubs for miles. The perfect place to murder a bunch of artificial servants who failed their only purpose in life. But Lysander was determined to make sure everyone who came here made it out alive. There had to be some purpose in their existence yet.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:43 pm

"There's this tube over here we've gotta climb. I'll try to pull you up." Myth said. "Sorry if you get hurt," Myth whispered. She grabbed both of Juliana's hands and tried to climb this way.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Juliana felt her grasp slipping. Her joints weren't strong enough for even the task of holding on. She was ashamed by her weakness, but couldn't do anything about it. She felt her legs dangling over the fire, and felt a few moments of heat. Quickly, she tried to pull them up, but failed. " J-just leave me. I'm not strong enough, anyway." Juliana felt some salty tears fall down her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Lysander was somewhat shocked and concerned that the girl would give up so easily. "If you can't pull her up, please allow me." he said to Myth. "My arms are longer, I might be able to reach her more easily."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:52 pm

"NO! DON'T SAY THAT!" Myth said. It reminded her of bad times in her 50 day trial. She put her arms below Juliana's shoulder and grabbed her this way. "Let me try again." Myth said. "If I can't, you try."

((another thing about Myth is that she doesn't let anyone die. she tries her best to keep them alive. after that, she gets back to her silent, shy and mean attitude.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:53 pm

{ I'd like to clarify that even though my APP says Juliana can solve the toughest problems on her own, this is a physical activity that requires her to do a lot of moving. She's realllllly weak and frail. That's why she's desperate for help in this situation. }

Juliana was surprised that someone cared about her life more than she did. Even though she was weak, this somewhat set her off. " I've got it! Pull me up, quick!" She yelled to the people above. She tightened her grasp, even though her bones felt as if they were breaking.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Lysander backed off, now more confident Myth had the situation under control. As long as the girl wasn't going to die, it was fine. Of all those 'fakes' they made, I had to wind up with three little girls. he thought, but didn't show his disappointment. Maybe one of them would prove competent.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Not waiting for a reply, Juliana took a deep breath, and flipped her legs up, then using Myth's grasp to pull her full body up. She cringed, as the pain was noticeable on her face as she scurried from the chimney, away from the rising flames. Her red eyes gleamed in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:03 pm

"Are you sure?" Myth asked. She climbed to the top and grabbed Juliana. She pulled her up from the top and put her down by the end of the tube. Myth was back in the middle of nothing. "We should stay here.. for now. My energy has been fully drained and I might faint if we try to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:05 pm

" Sorry. I have..uh.. Bad weakness. That's why I couldn't save myself and why I was thrown out in the first place." Juliana's strawberry blonde sock bun and red eyes were gleaming in the sun, as she squinted.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Myth nodded, and didn't say a word. She lay down on the warm soil. "Do you know if.. there's some sort of city anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:15 pm

" Well, Uh, I used to work at an office building. It wasn't too far from this area..I remember seeing some of these signs from afar." Juliana said silently.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:31 pm

"I for one wouldn't suggest heading back into town." Said Lysander, putting his hands in his pockets and watching Juliana intently. "Whoever it was who tried to kill us wasn't working alone. They'll try again and be more careful. We'll most likely die if we hang out in public areas. We'll try there for food occasionally, I suppose, but I'd much rather try and stay away from society as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Myth nodded. "Then we should move to the forests and live in a treehouse," She suggested, laughing. "Actually.. that's not a bad idea." She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experiment X01 [[RP]]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next