Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Experiment X01 [[RP]]

Go down 
+2
Flynn
Primrose
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:36 pm

" Perhaps we disguise ourselves?" Juliana said.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:37 pm

"You mean, rob makeup and clothes and costume stores, change our looks and get fake IDs? I'd rather live in a treehouse."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:40 pm

" No, I mean we simply enter that abandoned clothing shop. It's been there for a few years. The lady simply left everything in there." Juliana said quietly, a bit of aggravation from Myth in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:41 pm

"I vote for the tree house idea. You guys have no idea how hard it is to forge an ID. We'd finish a tree house in two weeks if we could get our hands on a hammer and nails. It would be easier to steal from a hardware store than a clothing store." Lysander said. "There really is no easy option, but trying to live under the radar in the city would be practically impossible."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:42 pm

"You know, we can just hide. Your lucky I can work computers," Fern said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:46 pm

"Let's split up, then. Half of us go to the city and half of us find a tree. We must keep track, though. We need to get some sort of walkee-talkee or phone so we don't get lost." Myth said. "Actually, let's just all go to the forest, find a tree, and then we split up." Myth said. "If we travel a couple times a week, we get all our needs from the city and store them the treehouse. At one point, we won't need to go back to the city." Myth said, hoping that what she just said made sense.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:51 pm

" The clothing store is abandoned." Was all Juliana said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:51 pm

"This is ridiculous." Said Lysander, annoyed by his group's lack of judgement. "This isn't a game. We're actively being searched out by crazy murderers. We need to stay completely hidden. We cannot hang out in the city for any reason other than necessities. We have no money and no place to stay right now. We can't afford for you guys to fool around like this. We need to somehow force a normal human to keep us alive. Can any of you guys perform martial arts? Snap a neck? Anything?"

Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Myth stood up. "I know.. but I don't want to have a reputation as a crazy murderer.." Myth looked around. "The forest is over there. We'll be hidden better if we get away from the burning fire."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:56 pm

" I'm smart. And I work fast." Juliana replied, in a dull tone. " I'm weak though. That's my imperfection. So don't judge me, it's not my fault that I'm weak unlike you guys!" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:00 pm

"I'm sorry, but we don't have time for you to make excuses." Said Lysander, shaking his head. "If you were smart, you would not have suggested running right back into the city as a first option. And your being 'weak' has nothing to do with it. If you need to be carried, be my guest."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Myth entered the thick forest. "Hey! There's some sort of cave there. I'll check for any bears or animals. If it's clear, we should hide here. It could be like our storage room. We put all the wood and hammers in there and it can be our temporal home until the treehouse is fully built!" She said.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:04 pm

" The abandoned clothing store is right across from this building." Juliana said. " And whatever. I'm leaving." Juliana stood up, and stretched her tired bones as she cringed at the pain. " Bye." Juliana turned to the end of the building, jumping off and landing on her ankle. All though it hurt, it was somewhat refreshing for her to exercise her muscles. The pain..It somehow felt nice. She looked back one more time, before sneakily entering the clothing store.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Myth sighed. "You know, you guys stay here.. I'm going to go get necessary stuff. I think I'm the best fighter in here so I can make it." Myth said.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Juliana entered the clothing store. She didn't want anything too flashy. She pulled a white cover-up and pulled it over her bare shoulders. The rest of her lace dress remained showing. She switched from bare-feet to white flats, and put some white sunglasses on. She added a white baseball cap, and exited the clothing store.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:33 pm

"Okay, I'll wait here then." Lysander said to Myth, letting Juliana run off into the clothing store. "If you run into the guys who tried to kill us again, remember that they have guns. Stay as far away as you can and run like heck. Try and weave your way through the trees to throw them off. Got it?" He was determined to keep Myth from getting killed, even if it meant putting himself in danger. "In the meantime we'll keep an eye out for that other girl."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Juliana glanced at the other people who she abandoned. Dummies..This is perfect. I'll get an eyeful of everything. And if I see those guys who started the fire, I'll direct them right to where they are! Juliana smiled as she crossed the road and made her way into town.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Myth smiled. "Thanks for trusting me." She said. She ran inside town and entered a closed clothes store. No one was inside. She broke the alarm system and the security cameras. She took a black beanie and a black mask to cover herself, then searched in the cash register and stuffed everything into her pocket. She took normal clothes and clothes for hot temperatures and cold temperatures.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Lysander felt a bit guilty for leaving Juliana behind to continue with her plan which he knew wouldn't work. She said she was smart, but Lysander doubted that. She was also pretty pathetic physically. She wouldn't last long on her own, and he knew it. Well, she might just come back. Right now he had to focus on watching for Myth.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Pelianca fell headfirst onto a pile of ash. She had just been captured and taken to be burned like other fakes that were found. There was a newly formed fire that was in the middle of a giant ash pile in front of here and it wasn't that impressive or fatal so she could take her time. "So I'm alone with this little flame. Well, I need to get out of here before that thing gets close to me." she said to herself as she brushed off the sooth that was stuck to her. She saw a tiny opening across the room and it was enough for her to squeeze through with scars. Pelianca walked slowly over to the opening and began to lift herself up.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:07 pm

((Guys Its kinda hard to catch up so...))
Valentina saw some people by a store and she came up to them. They seemed like the ones in the fire. "Hello. I'm Valentina. I was in the fire. My imperfection is paleness, my eyes and bipolar." She said with a straight tone. Then she said "OK lets be best friends!!"
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Myth finished and stuffed everything she found in a bag. The store had been completely swiped, except for the mannequins. She jumped out the back window and ran back to the forest, wearing her black beanie. She took off her mask and ran like that. She arrived at the cave and let down the bag. "I'm going to change now.." Myth said. She ran outside, hid behind a tree and changed.

She wore the same black beanie, a white tank top with a red denim jacket and a dark blue short skirt with white stockings underneath. Then she put on light blue UGG boots.

"Perfect!" Myth said. "It might look weird, but this is supposed to look 'cute' at this time." Myth affirmed. "Now, find clothes that seem to match and put them on. So if anyone sees us, we will look normal."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:51 am

"Welcome back." Said Lysander cheerfully. "If you were still out an hour from now I'd have to go search for you. Say, did you find any weapons? What about money? There had to be something useful in that store."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:06 am

Juliana wandered into the city. " All I have to do is find those eyes, claiming I have information that the fakes are alive. Since I'm disguised, they won't have any idea I'm a fake. Besides, my physical appearance isn't what makes me a fake. But, they might recognize me. All I've got to do is spill the beans, then run. And make a new life as a human." Juliana mumbled to herself, glancing back at the group every now and then.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:13 am

"Wait, how am I going to hide? Things drop RIGHT THROUGH my hands sometimes," Fern said with no emotion. "Does someone??? can someone help me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experiment X01 [[RP]]   Experiment X01 [[RP]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experiment X01 [[RP]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next