Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Boarding School. Role Play Apps

Go down 
+2
Silver
Miranda2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Boarding School. Role Play Apps Empty
PostSubject: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:40 pm

You are a girl or boy (12-18) in a boarding school. You live there. You share a room with two other boys or girls. Its just the starting. There are many school school clubs to try and limited space. You want to join clubs and have friends when your 1st year. If your last year (17-18) you can't wait to start your last year and go off to the real world. Which path do you take?

Rules **Read:

Clubs that are open:

Apps:
Name:
Age and year:
Club leader (year 2 and up)
Personalty:
Bio optional:
Appearance/ Description:
Anything Else?:

Mine
Name: London
Age and year: 13 (1st year)
Club (Only 2) your in: Fashion club and Crafting club
Club leader (year 2 and up) No
Personalty: Nice, love able, smart, friendly, caring , beautiful.
Bio optional: Not now
Appearance/ Description: Boarding School. Role Play Apps 15nap3a
Anything Else?: School

Last edited by Miranda<3 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Name: Sofia
Age and year: 12 first year
Club (Only 2) your in: Drawing club
Club leader (year 2 and up) no
Personality: Sofia can be very out going.
Bio optional:
Appearance/ Description:
Anything Else?:

Everything else later
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Please save me the spots for Gymnastics club leader and can you please make a cheerleader squad? If you do make the cheerleader squad, please save me a spot as the head cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Can you reserve me a spot in orchestra club please?
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:52 pm

appearance:
Name: Jessica
Age and year:  12 years old first year
Club (only 2): art and orchestra
Personality: nice, forgetful, sometimes smart.
Bio optional: no
Appearance:
look in spoiler. ( on ipad so)
Anything else: Jessica can play the violin [sorry forgot ]

Last edited by Janelle on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:38 am

Primrose wrote:
Please save me the spots for Gymnastics club leader and can you please make a cheerleader squad? If you do make the cheerleader squad, please save me a spot as the head cheerleader.
Okay!! Its cool
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:52 am

Name: Kerri { Pronounced Cu-rr-ey.} O'neil
Age and year: Kerri 17, Last Year
Club (Only 2) your in: Orchestra, Swimming
Club leader (year 2 and up) Swimming Club
Personalty: Kerri is a very athletic person. She loves sports and trains in the gym on a daily basis. She believes it's important to take care of your physical shape. She's quite optimistic and somewhat aloof. She has trouble remembering names. She's secretly self-conscious because she feels she's not feminine enough to hang out with females. She doesn't like makeup and doesn't really care about her hair. She's a good leader and is really nice and sweet.
Bio optional: She lived in Brampton with her Mother, Father, and Five younger siblings until she was 12. She didn't like the hassle with her little brothers and sisters, so she was sent to Boarding School. She's been here ever since.
Appearance/ Description:
Spoiler:

Anything Else?: She likes freezing rain and food. A LOT OF FOOD.

School.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:18 am

All accepted!~ if more come I might have to make orchetra bigger
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Name: Rachel Angellica Winds
Age and year: 17 (Year 3 or 4? I don't know how it works.)
Club (Only 2) your in: Head Cheerleader
Club leader (year 2 and up): Leader of Gymnastics club
Personality: Rachel is very smart. She doesn't fail a test, not even a pop quiz. She's all cheerful and bubbly with teachers and agrees to do everything an adult asks her. However, with other girls, she's rude and bossy. She can be intimidating, so she always gets things her way. If someone confronted her, it would be news to her. Because no one even dares. She walks around with her squad, or most of her squad, all day long.
Biography (optional): Rachel was born into a very, very rich family. She lived in a luxury condo and to a fancy school. Her parents were obsessed over money. They would ignore Rachel. When Rachel complained, her parents bought her things to get her to shut up. This is why Rachel is spoiled. When she went to this school, she became popular. She continued cheerleading like she did in her past school. She intimidated people up to the point where she threatened others to vote her prom queen. She has been in the student government as a president many years in a row, because she gives money and stuff to others so she gets voted. If it doesn't work, then she threatens them and always gets what she wants.
Appearance/ Description: https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/207as1w.jpg
(sorry! i cant upload pictures)
Anything Else?:
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Primrose wrote:
Personality: Rachel is very smart. She doesn't fail a test, not even a pop quiz. She's all cheerful and bubbly with teachers and agrees to do everything an adult asks her. However, with other girls, she's rude and bossy. She can be intimidating, so she always gets things her way. If someone confronted her, it would be news to her. Because no one even dares. She walks around with her squad, or most of her squad, all day long.
Biography (optional): Rachel was born into a very, very rich family. She lived in a luxury condo and to a fancy school. Her parents were obsessed over money. They would ignore Rachel. When Rachel complained, her parents bought her things to get her to shut up. This is why Rachel is spoiled. When she went to this school, she became popular. She continued cheerleading like she did in her past school. She intimidated people up to the point where she threatened others to vote her prom queen. She has been in the student government as a president many years in a row, because she gives money and stuff to others so she gets voted. If it doesn't work, then she threatens them and always gets what she wants.
Anything Else?:
That is last year^^
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Miranda<3 wrote:
Primrose wrote:
Anything Else?:
That is last year^^
Good! So, am I accepted?
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Primrose wrote:
Miranda<3 wrote:
Primrose wrote:
Anything Else?:
That is last year^^
Good! So, am I accepted?
Yes you are!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:04 pm

Name: Naomi Linkwells
Age and year: 14, First Year
Club (Only 2) your in: Orchestra Club
Personalty: She's a hardworking, yet antisocial girl who isn't that good at being honest about herself. She enjoys solitude and doesn't like large crowds. Naomi hates to be in the spotlight, but does surprisingly well with speeches. Naomi's not a very good actress. Her strengths are music and writing while she's weak at athletics and history.    
Bio optional: Naomi is an only child who never met her father due to her being born out of wedlock. Her mother is a waitress who tries to support for her herself and Naomi, causing Naomi to feel pity about being too young to help her mother out. Naomi also learned to play the piano after visiting a cafe with a piano and there was a sign on the piano that said anyone could play it, so she did. A few years later, her maternal grandfather died, leaving them $5,000 because of his will. Happily, Naomi's mother signed Naomi up for music lessons and, with the leftover money, she was able to go to boarding school.
Appearance/ Description:
too lazy to describe:
Anything Else?: school
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:46 pm

Accepted~ I will start the Role play right away!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:58 pm

I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:10 pm

Now open! Start Role playing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School. Role Play Apps   Boarding School. Role Play Apps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boarding School. Role Play Apps
Page 1 of 1