Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?) Empty
PostSubject: I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?)   I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Reading this made me want to kms. Why did I even post this?

Last edited by Mirage on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?)   I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:56 pm

First off, you need to stop worrying about your weight. You should only consider yourself too skinny or too fat when it begins to effect your health and well-being. Besides, your metabolism is probably high right now so you'll probably stay skinny without even for a while, especially during your growth spurts. If your figure really concerns you that much, start working out and get some muscle tone. Don't starve yourself or overeat and just keep healthy.

Second, there is really no way to find what your height will be because, as you said, everyone's different. More than likely you'll be your parents' height. However, there are a number of factors that will effect your height asides from genes such as nutrition, gender, and your mother's lifestyle when she was pregnant with you.

Third, stop complaining about being too tall. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact, it can be a perk in some aspects because it can make you seem more authority, attractive, and gives you a longer reach. I really don't see why you wouldn't like it. If you fear being ridiculed or something that's understandable, but once you're an adult it will be no problem.

Fourth, I want to say you probably won't grow another foot. Sure it could happen, but I'm quite sure the chances are slim. You most likely will grow another half-a-foot give or take 1-2 inches.

Fifth, stop stressing and quit using websites to predict your age. Chances are they aren't really helpful. Plus, all the stress on your height isn't good. Just go with the flow and accept who you are (:
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?)   I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:02 pm

It doesnt matter about how tall you are...everyone is different in some way..
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?)   I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Relora wrote:
First off, you need to stop worrying about your weight. You should only consider yourself too skinny or too fat when it begins to effect your health and well-being. Besides, your metabolism is probably high right now so you'll probably stay skinny without even for a while, especially during your growth spurts. If your figure really concerns you that much, start working out and get some muscle tone. Don't starve yourself or overeat and just keep healthy.

Second, there is really no way to find what your height will be because, as you said, everyone's different. More than likely you'll be your parents' height. However, there are a number of factors that will effect your height asides from genes such as nutrition, gender, and your mother's lifestyle when she was pregnant with you.

Third, stop complaining about being too tall. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact, it can be a perk in some aspects because it can make you seem more authority, attractive, and gives you a longer reach. I really don't see why you wouldn't like it. If you fear being ridiculed or something that's understandable, but once you're an adult it will be no problem.

Fourth, I want to say you probably won't grow another foot. Sure it could happen, but I'm quite sure the chances are slim. You most likely will grow another half-a-foot give or take 1-2 inches.

Fifth, stop stressing and quit using websites to predict your age. Chances are they aren't really helpful. Plus, all the stress on your height isn't good. Just go with the flow and accept who you are (:
I was going to say all these
Pretty much explains what I would say ^o^.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?)   I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Don't worry, you're fine but if you feel unhealthy then do something or eat.
Just do things that will make you feel better.Trust me, this age isn't the time to be worrying about your body.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?)   I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:25 pm

really you should be worried about school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?)   I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am very very confused ( can someone explain this to me?)
Page 1 of 1