Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family (RP APPS)

Go down 
+7
Primrose
Cutie Patootie
Miranda2
Katerina Petrova
MsJoyMaeda
Flynn
flower
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 pm

There's been two remakes of this role-play, but Its surprisingly fun and I wanted to make it again. You can use your old characters if you want!

Storyline:

You live in a large house out in the country. The house is filled with kids; Foster or Born into the family, of all ages. Your mother and father are successful business men and woman, so they're hardly ever home. You're watched by the countless maids and butlers that care and practically worship you. A house full of kids and sleepy babysitters..This 'ought to get interesting.

Rules:

NO Mary-Sues. I will be able to accept or decline your application.

Please make an effort in grammar and spelling. I understand if you're naturally not good at it, but at least try to read over your paragraphs to make sure they're understandable.

Please don't have your character trudging around the house all day. Like, try to interact with others! If you're not, what's the point of roleplaying?

Don't post immediately after someone's posted; wait a good three or four minutes.

Try to make your characters unique and interesting. Also, please DESCRIBE their appearance rather than showing a picture.

All general role-play rules apply.

HAVE FUN! C:

We'll be starting after we get a few applications. However, you're welcomed to join even after the role-play has started. To avoid bumping, just PM me your application.

Also, don't join then drop out or not post. I wanna keep this going like the other two Family RPs.

ALSOOO, Last name is Jackson. ONLY IF YOU'RE NOT ADOPTED, THOUGH.

Code:
Application (Child)
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Grade:
Adopted?
Nope.
Code:
Application (Butler/Maid)
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
My APP:
Application (Child)
Name: Topaz Jackson
Birthday: April 21st
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Topaz can come off as snobby, or a bit arrogant. She doesn't mean to, but it just happens. She feels a bit more "cooler" than her friends due to her luxurious life style. She gets annoyed easily and has no tolerance for stupidity. She is quite impatient, and hates watching her younger siblings. She has an attitude and doesn't really care about it. Sometimes people think she's mean, but it's really just her personality and she doesn't realize it. She's quite hot headed and doesn't think before she speaks. She hates sappy stuff and hates being proven wrong, as well as apologizing. However, once you get to know her, she's good company and quite enjoyable.
Appearance: Topaz is quite chubby, and has tanned skin. She's a bit more "Fat" than most kids her age, due to her diet plans and her extreme liking for food. She's very pretty, though. She has light blue eyes and has plucked eyebrows. She has dirty blonde hair. It reaches just below her armpits. Her nails are perfectly manicured and she has no blemishes. She has plump lips and usually wears a blue tube top with a greek short skirt and pink high-heels when she's at school; when in the house, she walks around barefoot.
Likes: Magazines, Music, Celebrities, FOOD, manga, movies, Salad, Video Games, The Sun, Rain, and Chapstick.
Dislikes: The dark, cats, the "Wet fur" smell, showers, shampoo, conditioner, snow, and babysitting.
Grade: 9 {Freshman}
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:02 am

Name: Robin Forester
Birthday: January 22
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Robin, for many people, comes off as extremely disturbing. He has a pretty intense obsession with corpses, human or nonhuman, and has a weird way of staring directly into people's eyes and for the most part talks in a monotone. He rarely does anything for himself, and is pretty bad at keeping out of trouble.
Appearance:

Robin is rather small at 4"9. His hair is bleached almost white and nearly reaches his shoulders, making for a somewhat feminine look. His eyes are small and grey. He's very thin and isn't athletic in any sense of the word. Along his back are several scars that he doesn't like talking about.
click me:
Dislikes:  Pain, exercise, being shunned, getting sick
Grade: 7
Adopted? Yes.

Last edited by Jeff on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:42 am

Jeff wrote:
Personality: Robin, for many people, comes off as extremely disturbing. He has a pretty intense obsession with corpses, human or nonhuman, and has a weird way of staring directly into people's eyes and for the most part talks in a monotone. He rarely does anything for himself, and is pretty bad at keeping out of trouble.
Appearance: 
click me:
Adopted? Yes.
Denied. The application itself is very good, but I asked in the rules to NOT show a picture for the appearance; just to describe.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:46 am

Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Appearance: 
click me:
Adopted? Yes.
Denied. The application itself is very good, but I asked in the rules to NOT show a picture for the appearance; just to describe.
Crap, I totally missed that. Edited.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Application (Child)
Name: Elisabeth "Lizzy" Cooper
Birthday: March 10th
Personality: Like any little kid, Elisabeth can be a brat. She'll call everyone means names, such as 'stupid head' or 'stink brain', and her manners definitely need an improvement. The maids and butlers can't stand her reckless behavior, and she doesn't get along with her siblings well. She also acts like this at school. The teachers would constantly call home to complain about her actions. Punishment would not be the solution here, as Lizzy enjoys acting the way she does.
Appearance: Elisabeth has dark hazel eyes that look rather dull. She has shoulder-length dark brown hair that is very messy, and she usually wears it up in a ponytail or pigtails. She has fair-colored skin, and wears colorful t-shirts, but they always get spotted with mud. Almost every pair of jeans she owns are ripped and slashed at the knees. She rarely wears any shoes or socks.
Dislikes: Chores, homework, being told what to do
Grade: 4th
Adopted? Yes
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:12 pm

Jeff wrote:
Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Appearance: 
click me:
Adopted? Yes.
It's fine! Accepted. Julian seems really..Uh, UNIQUE.

Vanellope wrote:
Application (Child)
Name: Elisabeth "Lizzy" Cooper
Birthday: March 10th
Personality: Like any little kid, Elisabeth can be a brat. She'll call everyone means names, such as 'stupid head' or 'stink brain', and her manners definitely need an improvement. The maids and butlers can't stand her reckless behavior, and she doesn't get along with her siblings well. She also acts like this at school. The teachers would constantly call home to complain about her actions. Punishment would not be the solution here, as Lizzy enjoys acting the way she does.
Appearance: Elisabeth has dark hazel eyes that look rather dull. She has shoulder-length dark brown hair that is very messy, and she usually wears it up in a ponytail or pigtails. She has fair-colored skin, and wears colorful t-shirts, but they always get spotted with mud. Almost every pair of jeans she owns are ripped and slashed at the knees. She rarely wears any shoes or socks.
Dislikes: Chores, homework, being told what to do
Grade: 4th
Adopted? Yes
Accepted. We'll start when we get a few more applications.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:21 am

Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Appearance: 
click me:
Adopted? Yes.
Julian is my character from This is the End RP....
But yeah. Thanks for accepting me. I can't wait to start.

Last edited by Jeff on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:46 am

Application (Child)
Name: Erin Jackson
Birthday: January 24th

Personality: Erin is the quiet one in the family, she's always bored and never goes outside. For some reason you can always find her in her bedroom sleeping. She's always making references to books or video games and has a a sarcastic laugh. She hates going to school because she has no friends and shes always by herself during break or lunchtime. Whenever she walks into the room everyone tells her to get out, she never really talks to anyone. Erin feels like she's in another world of her own and nobody understands her. Erin sometimes questions her existence, she wonders why she is even alive. She says that she here before everyone else when she gets angry. Erin is smart in school and gets good grades/results she doesn't know anything about her future, all she does dance around the house and opening and closing the fridge hoping that food would magically appear. From a young age she knew that her childhood was ruined because her parents were never around so she is always jealous of people having fun with their parents.

Appearance: Erin has dirty blonde hair that runs down along her neck, she is at least 5 ft 4 I say that because she rarely checks and she is insecure. She gets called names by everyone else and she is just depresssed because she hasn't seen her parents for a while. Her eyes are green and they glisten brightly in the sun, she is slender but has a lazy posture. She walks around the house in her pajamas because she doesn't need to get dressed unless it's for school. She is really shy at first but once you get to know her you can't get her to shut up.

Likes: Hugs, books, posing in front of the mirror and tumblr browsing. She loves cuddling with Lizzy (Elisabeth) and goes on adventures with her in her back garden. She really loves cats.
Dislikes: She has a fear of ghosts and can't sleep at night. Erin hates going outside and rarely ever opens her curtains. She thinks a crazy killer will pop out of her window because of this she will ask the others if they would like to sleep with her.
Grade: College
Adopted? Nope.

Never done roleplaying before, I always get denied but it's worth a try.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Jeff wrote:
Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Appearance: 
click me:
Adopted? Yes.

ARGH, Sorry. I get confused.

And Ulfette, you're accepted.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:50 pm

Name: Phoebe-Grace(Phoebe or Fefe. She is only called by her full name if some one is angry) Lee
Birthday: December 19 2000
Personality: She is caring, kind, spunky, sweet and a little mean to people she doesn't like. She tends to gossip and is really judgey. Her diary has an opinion of every in the house. She seems confident but is really self consious.
Appearance: Icy blue eyes, she has olive skin (she was adopted from Italy), dark brown hair with light pink koolaid tips, she likes to wear her hair in fishtail braids, regular braids, high ponytails and buns. Rarely her hair is down. She likes to wear indian print and space print leggings with longer Ambercrombie and American Eagle shirts. She loves to make Rainbow loom braclets and wears those with infinity sign necklace her dead mom gave to her. It means infinite love. She is a girly girl with an edge and tends to show it with her personalty. She likes to wear bold lip colors like hot pink and coral and wears simple eye colors. Her Iphone case is sparkly zebra print. She is 5'7'' tall. She has a medium size chest. She is very skinny (her gene pool. She has model thin body from her mom) She has thin thighs.
(Made this set on Polyvore.com) What she ussally wears:
+Salad
+Smoothie
+Hair
+Makeup
+Magazeins
+Kik
+Instagram
+Snap chat
+tumblr
+soda (Diet Coke mostly)
+Shopping
+Dance class
Dislikes:  
-Bugs
-She is dealthy afraid of heights and hypervenalates
- tuna
-the color grey

Grade: 7th
Also she has Asthma so she carries a asthma pump thingy with her in her purse.
Adopted? Yes, foster

Last edited by Infinite on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:25 pm

Application (Child)
Name: Heather Jhonson
Birthday: October 20th 2000
Personality: She is overly cocky sometimes, smarter then she leads on, quirky, perky, friendly, a little pushy and sweet.
Appearance: She has honey blond hair. I made a set on polyvore of what she wears.http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=101514180 (yes I used my cousins acc. I'm only on whil I'm with her) She likes to tend to wear more swaggie out fits. That suit her personalty. She likes to create cool eye looks. She has brown eyes. She thinks her eyes are ugly. But there pretty. She likes to wear her hair in braid-buns or down only. She is pretty girl but she hides herself under her sweaters. When she was in fifth grade kids called her "large chest" because she had abnormally big chest area. She is tall 5'8''
+texting
+happy jump (ice cream)
+vanilla shakes
+juice
+fruits
+some veggies
Dislikes:  
-when people sneak spinich into brownies
-brussel sproutes
-spinich
-her eye color
Adopted? No

Last edited by Cutie Patootie on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Application (Child)
Name: Luna Jayne (Luna J. or LJ)
Birthday: 5th of January
Sexuality: Bisexual because she is slightly attracted to girls.
Personality: Luna is bold and stands out of crowds. Luna is sometimes spoiled and greedy. She can be curious and creative. She loves her siblings dearly, and it doesn't matter if they feel the same way about her.
Appearance: Luna has got beautiful porcelain skin, defined cheekbones and rosy cheeks. Her eyes are a very light blue and she always uses tons of mascara and eyeliner to make them seem bigger. Her nose is nice and round, and so is her face and figure. She's got a medium-sized chest, small feet, nude pink lips and long wavy hair. She's always dying her hair, that is just her style. Currently her hair is red, but it transitions to orange.(picture on spoiler)
usually wears stuff like this:
Likes: Tie-dyed, ombre, original hair. Her blue eyes. Singing. Dancing. Rapping. Urban style.
Dislikes: Interviews. Reading. Haters. Stupid TV shows. Annoying people. Annoying little kids. Little kid music.
Grade: Graduated.
Occupation: She's hoping to kick off her singing career soon. Her artistic name is Luna J. and she has got great rapping skills. She's got average songwriting skills, and a great voice. She goes to a karaoke restaurant hoping someone will discover her.
Adopted? Yes. She was adopted at 2 years of age.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:47 am

You're all accepted!

If we get about two-three more APPS within the week, I'll start it. :]
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:28 am

Awesome so excited! I feel this rp is like the disney show Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:39 am

Flower wrote:
You're all accepted!

If we get about two-three more APPS within the week, I'll start it. :]
Great!

I hope this lasts as long as the other two Family RPs did.
Back to top Go down
Love Dragon Slayer Amoura
Rookie Fantagian
Love Dragon Slayer Amoura

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:41 am

Application (Child)
Name: Savannah Jackson
Birthday: 10th of May
Personality: Savannah is the quiet type. She's kinda shy and is very good in Math. Clumsy but caring. Savannah is almost never seen smiling and if you see one of her smiles you've made her really happy. She's a very easily scared person and cries a lot. Savannah has lots of friends and she only talks with them. Even though she has a lot of friends she likes being alone and you can find her in all sorts of places. In bushes, in a tree, near a forest stream. When she does this she often writes stories. She has a big book with all of the stories she's written. Her stories are usually about things that only she likes. So nearly no one reads her stories.

Appearance: Savannah is very short for her age and has long wavy hair that is brown. Her eyes are chocolate brown. She doesn't like clothes that stick out to much and often have pastel colored clothing. She likes having small bows and ribbons in her hair. Savannah loves dresses and that's what she usually wears.

Likes: Ice Cream, Math, Going to the spa, reading, foxes, ribbons, bows and music.
Dislikes: Snowstorms, calculators, dolls, make-up, dirty rooms and bullies.
Adopted? No
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Appearance: 
click me:
Adopted? Yes.

Thanks, first RP I got accepted into, hope I don't do anything stupid!
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Ulflette wrote:
Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Flower wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Appearance: 
click me:
Adopted? Yes.

Thanks, first RP I got accepted into, hope I don't do anything stupid!
I'm sure you will do fine. I remeber my first role play...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:07 am

If it isn't too much to ask, may we start now?
I don't think we'll get many more applications at this point, and 8 kids is a lot anyway.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:38 am

Would you guys like to start now? APPs are still open, but we'll try extra hard to keep the role-play active since we only have a few people.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:57 am

Flower wrote:
Would you guys like to start now? APPs are still open, but we'll try extra hard to keep the role-play active since we only have a few people.
Seems reasonable. Let's go.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Jeff wrote:
Flower wrote:
I agree with Jeff!
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Jeff wrote:
Flower wrote:
Okay. I'll try my best to post a couple times a day. I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Actually, I think we should wait because nobody has filled out the babysitter or butler/maid app.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Ulflette wrote:
Actually, I think we should wait because nobody has filled out the babysitter or butler/maid app.
I think we could have those be NPCs. Maybe we could control them. Or Flower could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family (RP APPS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family (RP APPS)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next