Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family (RP APPS)

Go down 
+7
Primrose
Cutie Patootie
Miranda2
Katerina Petrova
MsJoyMaeda
Flynn
flower
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

Family (RP APPS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Infinite wrote:
Ulflette wrote:
Actually, I think we should wait because nobody has filled out the babysitter or butler/maid app.
I think we could have those be NPCs. Maybe we could control them. Or Flower could.
I agree with @Infinite because not a lot of people want to be Maids.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:57 am

Ulflette wrote:
Actually, I think we should wait because nobody has filled out the babysitter or butler/maid app.
I don't think anyone is going to at this point. The application has been up for several days, so I would assume that anyone who is going to sign up at all already has.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Alright, I'm starting!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Name: Carrie Halter
Birthday: February 4th
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: As a child, Carrie moved through foster homes. She was a scared, abused child that always seemed to be pretty quiet. When she reached her 7th birthday she was adopted by the Jackson's. They were very kind to her and she became a strong, brave independent girl. She can be a bit crazy at times, but it's always funny to watch. Carrie can be very curious at times, and enjoys being alone and laying back staring into nothingness. She's always up for adventure even though most of the times they lead to trouble, obsessed with eyes (draws them all the time and enjoys taking pictures of them).
Appearance: 5"2, light blonde hair and dark green eyes. Lean and slim, bony arms and a full face. She puts on mascara to create the illusion of an increase the size of her eyes, has highlights/lowlights.
click here:

Likes: Music (rock and pop), food (it's her one of many loves), art, rugby, dark colours and friends, reading, sweater weather, fall and photography, she is obsessed with the colour red.
Dislikes: Pain, crying, being ignored, over happy people.
Grade: 7
Adopted?: Yes
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:32 am

Lord Voldemort wrote:
Name: Carrie Halter
Birthday: February 4th
Personality: As a child, Carrie moved through foster homes. She was a scared, abused child that always seemed to be pretty quiet. When she reached her 7th birthday she was adopted by the Jackson's. They were very kind to her and she became a strong, brave independent girl. She can be a bit crazy at times, but it's always funny to watch. Carrie can be very curious at times, and enjoys being alone and laying back staring into nothingness. She's always up for adventure even though most of the times they lead to trouble, obsessed with eyes (draws them all the time and enjoys taking pictures of them).
Appearance: 5"2, light blonde hair and dark green eyes. Lean and slim, bony arms and a full face. She puts on mascara to create the illusion of an increase the size of her eyes, has highlights/lowlights.
click here:

Likes: Music (rock and pop), food (it's her one of many loves), art, rugby, dark colours and friends, reading, sweater weather, fall and photography, she is obsessed with the colour red.
Dislikes: Pain, crying, being ignored, over happy people.
Grade: 7
Adopted?: Yes

You're accepted. Thanks for applying!
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:58 am

Name: Michael Richardson (i cant think of names 2 save my own lfie ple ase dont hurt me)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: While he can be serious at times, he's usually pretty easy-going and has the tendency to joke around a bit. Typically it's hard to anger him, and he's generally a pretty nice, forgiving person, though when pushed to it he can become very strict.
Appearance: Michael is around 6'1 in height, and is overall rather gaunt looking. His skin has a light olive tone, and his hair is black and of a rather unkempt appearance, parts of it hanging a little ways below his jawline. His face is almost always completely shaven, so that it's rare to see him with even the slightest bit of facial hair. Despite having a less-than-tidy appearance, his means of personal hygiene are still p. good.
His eyes are dark green and usually appear to be a light shade of brown, and he tends to have dark circles under his eyes from a usual lack of sleep. He has pretty well defined cheekbones, though that simply adds to the gaunt look he has. His nose is of average to small size and has a slight turn-up, but it's not very noticeable.

sorRy if this really sucked hard esp. the appearance section and i'll check over it for typos and things later but i'm in a bit of a hurry rn sor ry

Last edited by anna's banana on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos :////)
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:24 am

anna's banana wrote:
Name: Michael Richardson (i cant think of names 2 save my own lfie ple ase dont hurt me)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: While he can be serious at times, he's usually pretty easy-going and has the tendency to joke around a bit. Typically it's hard to anger him, and he's generally a pretty nice, forgiving person, though when pushed to it he can become very strict.
Appearance: is around 6'1 in height, and is overall rather gaunt looking. His skin has a light olive tone, and his hair is black and of a rather unkempt appearance, parts of it hanging a little ways below his jawline. His face is almost always completely shaven, so that it's rare to see him with even the slightest bit of facial hair. Despite having a less-than-tidy appearance, his means of personal hygiene are still p. good.
His eyes are dark green and usually appear to be a light shade of brown, and he tends to have dark circles under his eyes from a usual lack of sleep. He has pretty well defined cheekbones, though that simply adds to the gaunt look he has. His nose is of average to small size and has a slight turn-up, but it's not very noticeable.

sorRy if this really sucked hard esp. the appearance section and i'll check over it for typos and things later but i'm in a bit of a hurry rn sor ry
Accepted! Thanks for applying.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:07 pm

So I can RP now? Thanks Flower, you're too kind (; What's happening so far though?
Back to top Go down
Easy900
Passionate Fantagian
Easy900

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Application (Child)
Name: Sheila Jackson
Birthday: May 15
Personality: Sheila is not the smartest person in the world. She always tries though. Shes in middles school 6th grade and it's hard.
Her friends went to a different school exept for one.So they talkl about boys alot and do the teenage things. Sheila is very determined. Even though she is not the best,she tries and sees where the wind takes her.
Appearance: Sheila is a normal person. She has green eyes and red hair. Very pretty. She loves fashion.
Dislikes: Bees,Spiders
Grade: 6th grade
Adopted? No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP APPS)   Family (RP APPS) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family (RP APPS)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2