Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Purge RP ~O4NA~

Go down 
+7
Lineesa
YEEZUS
Squirtle
Rue
Officer Number Two
Colorora
dewey decimal system
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:44 am

Eve sat on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. When that emergency announcement comes on, I'm outta here. I'm gonna use the same route I always use to sneak out: Through the hole behind the dresser, out from under the crawlspace, and jump the backyard fence. Perhaps I could team up with a few other kids. They'd make a good shield...
Back to top Go down
http://lineesa.deviantart.com/
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:34 am

North was just thinking and she was like "DANG MAYBE I COULD BE A COOL SASSY LADY!!! WHILE I KILL PEOPLE!! AND after i kill them i can smoke a cigar The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Skype-emoticons-03-cool"
EVEN THOUGH CIGARS ARE LAME
MOLLY IS THE NEW THANG
and sometimes crack cocaine is aight
whatev maybe she could put the ashes on their corpses The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Skype30
or maybe snort cocaine on them
BECAUSE SHE COOL
and then she gon pour that drank on the bodies,,,,
AND THROW HER CIGARETTES!!!! AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!! YE
she will be like
the coolest chick errrr
MAN SHE CANT WAIT TILL THE
PURGE
so fly yall The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Skype-emoticons-03-cool
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:57 am

Ichigo, spell 'swag' with two G's because it's swaggier. SWAGG ON
---
Veronica walked into the bathroom. She stripped off what she was wearing [clothes from the previous night, AKA her usual pajamas] and stepped in the shower. Veronica turned on the water. As soon as it reached the perfect temperature, she started washing her hair with a cinnamon scented shampoo. While that sat in her hair, she used vanilla scented body wash (soap) to scrub her body (OBVIOUSLY). Finally, Veronica rinsed out the shampoo and washed the soap off. She turned the water off and took a comb out of the bathroom cabinet. Then she used it to distribute some leave-in conditioner through her hair. After covering herself with a towel, she brushed her teeth and went to her bedroom to pick out today's outfit.

New Roleplayers: LORD VOLDEMORT AND DEMONICA BISHI
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:18 am

Christina continued to walk until she reached the school, empty and deserted. She inspected it, and she found no past damage left. This stupid school sure had a lot of money, but not enough. Each and every entrance was boarded up, including the windows. Christina wondered how they would get in, she could probably use the chainsaw to cut through the wood. She pressed her fingers on the boards and it bent down a bit, signaling that there was a space between the wood and the door. She would have to be careful, so that the chainsaw wouldn't break because it scraped the door. She sighed, thinking of what could be inside.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:32 am

Henny loaded her gun, and was finishing up getting ready for the purge. She went in her room and smiled. She only had one plan for the purge for the beginning, but she knew that she would do a lot more things. Even know Henny did not have much plans for the purge, she knew that this year would be great. She put on her glasses and got dressed into some comfortable clothing. She grabbed a quick granolla bar and un wrapped it to eat it.

I can't think of much things for my character to say until the purge starts..
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:05 am

Hannah was all ready for the purge. She had went over to her friends house to discuss the events of tomorrow. " I honestly don't know why they ever thought this would be a good idea I read on my iPhone 10s that more people die in the purge every year than that nine eleven thing we learned about in history class last week " Hannah said looking annoyed " I don't know why on earth you choose to stay around your house so much I love the purge! " her friend said looking exited " why am even friends with this girl? " Hannah thought as she packed her bag to go home.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:26 am

Kayla went to her room to meditate. Something that her mom and her did before the purge. Kayla was going to go to the mall. She was going to go get a blue lamborgini. She was ready.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:02 pm

North listened to some awesome swaggy music!!! The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Emoticon-0103-cool
North started sharpenin them knives yall like forreal!!!! She grabbed a gun and all dat ammo and stuff ykno. She went on her twitter and tweeted
"Yeah you kno im forreal when i got a gun and stuff The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Emoticon-0103-cool"
She fixin to kill someone this purge.

She gon do it The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Emoticon-0116-evilgrin

SON ITS GONNA BE
The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 DThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 AThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 EmptyThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 PThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 UThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 RThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 GThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 E
AND YOU BEST BE PREPARED
CAUSE IT IS THE SWAGGIEST WEEK OF DA YEAR
THE BEST NIGHTS OF YOUR LIFE
YOUR LIFE
YO LIFE

Last edited by Demonica Bishi on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Christina went home and sat on her bed. She ate some oreos and sighed glumly when June went home and May went into her room to read. She got the bullets out of her drawer and loaded her gun. She put the rest of the box into her jacket pocket and left it hanging on the bedpost. The clock read 12:30, signaling the start of afternoon. Christina groaned. She remembered the days back then, when people would be excited at the beginnng of summer. When kids would be happy to finally be let out of school. Now, the city was half empty from people who left the country to escape, and everyone dreaded the beginning of summer and had to get ready to protect themselves. It was awful.
Back to top Go down
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:23 pm

"Eve, help me barricade the doors and windows for the purge", said Miss Kinnian. Our protection system is shabby and cheap, but it works. We've been fortunate that no one has ever tried to break into our house yet. I feel bad leaving Miss Kinnian alone sometimes, but I think she can handle herself. After all, If an 8 year old can survive The Purge, so can she.
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:45 pm

"BUT The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 DThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 AThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 DWHY CAN'T I KILL ANYONE DURING THE PURGE YOU SAID I COULD DOG. YOU SAID YEAH SWAGG!!!!"
NOrth was mad at her dad cause she

The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 SThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 WThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 OThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 RThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 E
HE SAID SHE COULD!!! KILL SOMEONE!!!!! The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Emoticon-0121-angry
KANYE WEST SURE CAN BE A KANYE PEST
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:59 pm

(SORRY I'M LATE!)

"Mandara, flick that glowing yellow switch for me, please. It'll tell the system it's lock-up time." Mandara's step-dad called, wiping some of the sweat from his forehead. They had a large security system that her father had spent months on. Large barricades, wires, and electric fences. Nodding, Mandara reached over and flicked the switch. She watched as her family cheered as the barricades closed up. However, this made getting out to participate in the purge 10x harder for her.
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:15 pm

NORTH WENT TO DA STORE
SHE CRAWLED CRAWLED ALL ON DA FLOOR
AINT NO ONE GON TAKE U SERIOUS YA
"YA
YEAAAAAA
SOIMMA NOT DO DAT U GOTTA
GIVE ME A CHANCE
I AM THE REAL DEAL DAWG, I AM MUCH BETTER THAN THE FOG"
NORTH LISTENED TO HER MUSIC
IT WAS
The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 GThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 RThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 EThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 AThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 T
YEAH THE CASHIER WAS LIKE NAH U TOO YOUNG FOR THAT DRANK DAWG SHE BROUGHT DRANK TO THE CASHIER BUT DID NOT HAVE HER FAKE ID ON HER AINT NO ONE CUR DO CEPT FOR DIS CASHIER SO NORTH THOUGHT ABOUT SHOOTING HIM BUT SHE DIDNT
BUT SHE WAS hecka
The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 AThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 NThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 GThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 RThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Y
THE CASHIE R WAS LIKE
The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Emoticon-0147-emo - wow um r u north west????????????????????? im ur biggest fan here take the drink!!SO NORTH TOOK IT AND RAN OUT BACK 2 DA HOUSE WHILE HER MOM AND DAD KIM AND KANYE WERE DOIN THINGS TO GET READY. IT WAS THEN THAT NORTH DECIDED SHE WUZ GONNA KILL SOME1 2MORROW CAUSE SHE SWAGG,,,, SO SHE GON DO IT The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Emoticon-0103-cool
"KANYE WEST
MORE LIKE KANYE VEST
EATING ALL THAT KANYE ZEST
FROM THE KANYE BEST
OF THE KANYE REST
"
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Scott was tired, so he decided to sleep on the couch. He closed his eyelids...He soon started seeing past things that has happened in the past purges. He quickly opeaned his eyes, with sweat running down his face. He had no idea that the purge could be that violent. He got up and moaned. He was thinking of boarding up the door, since there are no locks.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:06 am

Christina looked at the clock. It read 5:00. At this time tomorrow, she'd be sawing through the main entrance. They would be smashing the door boards into smithereens. Christina got up and went to the living room. She turned on the tv and watched the news, the only channl they could afford. Suzzie Aroson appeared and Christina watched her announce the news bulletin
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Veronica settled on a white "Escape the Fate" t-shirt. She paired it with black, ripped skinny jeans and her gray combat boots. After putting the outfit on, she went back into the bathroom to brush her teeth and comb her hair. Then she smeared on some red lipstick and threw a matching red beanie on her head. Veronica wore a pair of reflective sunglasses as she walked out the front door to go for a walk. It was freezing outside; definately NOT t-shirt weather, but she didn't care.

(short/cruddy reply because I need to do my homework -groans-)
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Ellie got ready as the purge started she got her guns and she wiped a tear from her eye she decided to disguise herself and kill people she wouldn't kill her bffs.... She ran outside it was silent she hid in a bush someone walked by who she didn't know it was an old lady dying so she shot her she started crying silently behind the bushes
Back to top Go down
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Christmas_Snow wrote:
Ellie got ready as the purge started she got her guns and she wiped a tear from her eye she decided to disguise herself and kill people she wouldn't kill her bffs.... She ran outside it was silent she hid in a bush someone walked by who she didn't know it was an old lady dying so she shot her she started crying silently behind the bushes
((((((((PURGE HASN'T STARTED YET, SNOW))))))))

Eve felt bad for the people who left the country during The Purge, but also envious. She knew that the people who didn't have protection for their house would come home to a ransacked, empty shelter. But at least they didn't have to bear witness to the horrors that were occuring on the streets outside.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Christina sighed and wondered if she should board up her house. She had never done it before, considering the fact that there was nothing worth anything inside it. She had robbers come in before, but they almost always left emptyhanded unless they were one of those freaks who would take anything they saw. But they'd have to be pretty crazy to go in and come out with a full sack. She decided not to and went back to watching the news. "As the purge nears closer, millions of US citizens are fleeing America to other countries to escape this devastating holiday. Last year, the purge broke its jaw dropping record of 3 million dead people to over 5 million fatalities. The population of the US has decreased by the millions and 5% of the population has been lost. We have expert Eddie Colivan today to tell us is this loss of population a good thing? Tune in and find out on WorldWide News Central." Christina sighes. Propaganda after propaganda every day about the purge. What happened to terrerist attacks and bank robberies or car crashes? All these things about stock markets failing and all that fun crap? Nowthat the purge is here, people a rich enough from other people's property.The poor die. No crime at all except during the purge. Purge purge purge. Oh no, youneed money? Don't worry, you can rob a bank during the purge.
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:34 pm

as da purge neared closer
and closer
The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 AThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 NThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 DThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 EmptyThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 CThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 LThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 OThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 SThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 EThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 R

NORTH THOUGHt
maybe i shouldn't kill som1??? i mean
why should i
BUT DEN
she wuz like,,,, this is the only week i can w/o gettin in truble,,,!!!!
so she wuz like yeah,,, imma do it
swag
come on 
The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 PThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 UThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 RThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 GThe Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 E

show me what u got The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Emoticon-0103-cool
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:47 pm

It was 12:00 AM and Hannah couldn't sleep a bit. All she could think about is her family getting killed while she was away. She had horrible visions in her head and she couldn't get rid of them. She tried putting her headphones and blasting some up-lifting songs, drawing a sketch and even taking a bubble bath! By this time it was 2:00 AM and she still couldn't sleep " I am not going to get a single thing done tomorrow " she thought. She decided to just browse Tumblr on her laptop for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Veronica looked around town as she walked. "Alright," she murmered to herself. "There's a bank on South Street, and on Maple Boulevard there's that snobby rich famiy house... hmm." She grinned evily to herself as she thought about all the things she could do tomorrow. Yes, I've always hated that couple on Pine Road. Oh, this year's Purge is going to be fun!

[Do you guys want to timeskip..? Wink]
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:10 pm

[sort of Wink ]
"SWAGGY"
SWAGG
NORTH DECIDED
SHE
GON
KILL SOMEONE
IT'S FINAL
and maybe she gon rob a bank even tho she dont need to
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:19 pm

[Wink Wink Wink dat face doe... Twisted Evil
-pulls a magic wand out of afro afro-
We're timeskipping, deal wit it peeps bounce]

IT'S THE DAY OF THE PURGE! BE READY; ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AT 5PM
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Scott woke up. He fell alseep when boarding up the doors. His sister, however, was sitting on the couch reading a book. She closed her book, and looked up at Scott. You finally woke up. I made you some food. she said, bushing, and acting sweet. It was actually pretty odd, because she acts sweet to everyone but Scott. She took off her glasses and put them in her shirt pocket.

I would write more but I have to go to bed so bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Purge RP ~O4NA~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next