Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What's something about you most people don't know?

Go down 
+24
Skai
Bluerivers1
Nakira
chrysanthemum7
starcic123
linda
yotsuba
Oliver
Magdaleena
Bloobu
hippl111
kanna276
case1998
McKenna
Lieah
S
metro99
CakeBossLover
roxine
Trash
pokeranger
CrazyCarly
v
Abbey
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

What's something about you most people don't know? Empty
PostSubject: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:59 pm

For me; it's that I'm a HUGE computer nerd. Like, nerd. I know practically everything about computers..I can fix almost any problem..I get it from my dad.
Also that I'm kind of shy and I panic alot. People always think I have no cares in the world and I'm really outoging but I'm not. I'm shy to do things like say hi to a stranger, that sort of thing. They don't know I worry about EVERYTHING, and start freaking out over nothing. What do people not know about you?
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Abbey wrote:
For me; it's that I'm a HUGE computer nerd. Like, nerd. I know practically everything about computers..I can fix almost any problem..I get it from my dad.
Also that I'm kind of shy and I panic alot. People always think I have no cares in the world and I'm really outoging but I'm not. I'm shy to do things like say hi to a stranger, that sort of thing. They don't know I worry about EVERYTHING, and start freaking out over nothing. What do people not know about you?

LOL, HOW WEIRD. I'm the same about computers! I get it from my dad also. xD
Ppl think I'm very quiet... and nice... and all of those other sweet stuff... BUT I AIN'T. XD
Back to top Go down
CrazyCarly
Regular Fantagian
CrazyCarly

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Hmmm... I'm obsessed with Zebras and Lady gaga! Razz
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Well, other don't know, I join forums, except angelica! But her's something people mostly don't know. I am a.... COMPUTER EXPERT! Yup, you heard meh! x3 At times I can't fix things, but I'm awesomee at it! Others, is that I gain crushes. The one who knows is my older sister and Kathleen.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:14 am

Personality

One thing you don't know about me is that I care about my image, alot.
I'm very self concious and I would never go somewhere withought makeup on.

I care about what I wear alot too, sometimes I can be hours picking clothes just to go shopping.

I'm seriously shallow, I really care what people think about me, even if I don't act like it.

I really hate people that get on my nerves and I have death rants about them and write them in my death note and draw how they are going to die tragically.

I'm not sociable or a people-person and i'm real shy at meeting people.

I'm a showoff (at most times, but it's 'cause im poroud of what i'm showing off).

I'm really, really emotional.

I'm super girly. I know, you all think i'm a tomboy, but i'm not. I like to wear dresses (: I don't own any skirts 'cause every time I want to buy them they are too expensive for me to get. I mostly wear pink, black, and white.

I love hats! I only have one (they cost about $20) but I love hats sooo much! I'm also a hat person. Hats fit great on me.

I'm not a ''computer nerd'' as everyone says, but i'd be dead if they didn't exist. I use the computer since I wake up until I get the urge to sleep; I don't know how to fix computers or anything, but i'm and expert when it comes to internet.

I don't have much friends, maybe one or two I don't even talk to any more. I don't really want to make friends either, lets see how this goes.

I fall in love too fast. And I regret it.

I've only missed two days of school in my life. One- It was raining really hard and there was a storm but my school opened anyways (wth.). Second- I was real sick.

And I want a pillow pet and a zhu zhu pet! >w<

Last edited by Anaira on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roxine
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:03 am

Most people don't know that I'm actually very shy too (like Abbey), and I don't have any brothers or sisters. And I'm kinda a computer nerd too Razz.

Edit: And I have an awesome lovable dog.

Last edited by roxine on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:19 am

I am a computer expirert. I also get in from my dad. I'm a computer nerd as you can see I'm always on. I have 1 brother he is almost 8 so I'm the oldest and my mom and dad. My pets are boring fish and A awesome frog. LOL
Another thing is I'm shy when i go see new people you wouldn't think i would be shy would?
but i am! Yea, I also Go swimming when ever i have a chance i love swimming im going to be on a swim team next summer so yea! woohoo!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
metro99
Senior Fantagian
metro99

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:17 am

nicki445 wrote:
I am a computer expirert. I also get in from my dad. I'm a computer nerd as you can see I'm always on. I have 1 brother he is almost 8 so I'm the oldest and my mom and dad. My pets are boring fish and A awesome frog. LOL
Another thing is I'm shy when i go see new people you wouldn't think i would be shy would?
but i am! Yea, I also Go swimming when ever i have a chance i love swimming im going to be on a swim team next summer so yea! woohoo!

not trying to copy you but i am already on a swim team and my dad is a computer expert and an engineer too
Back to top Go down
http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:43 am

My dad's a pilot. Very Happy Razz Okaoka i'll post more.

1. I'm extremely shy in real life. I still have friends >.>

2. I wear crazy socks all the timeeeee Very Happy

3. I'm proud to be a nerd so stfu! Very Happy

Last edited by 2008sarah on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lieah
Featured User
Lieah

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:50 am

ditto on the computer thing and ppl dom't know that i'm very wierd
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:52 am

Mkay, I have a lot. (And some people might say things like their a computer expert and stuff just to look impressive, and stuff, but all of this is true about me)

1. I'm a jokester. You can tell. xD But I joke around irl more than I know. I am definitely NOT shy. When I first meet people I dont know, I'm not shy. Also, I am a dare devil. If I had the chance to jump off a roof of a house and into a pool, I would. (As long is the pool is 6 feet LOL)

2. I am a computer geek/nerd/expert/ whatever you call it xD. I can fix computers, start computers, etc. All over the years my stupid teachers didn't know how to turn on a computer LOL (and im not kidding) so they had to ask me for help :/ It was a pain xD.

3. I am a spelling/grammar freak. I get annoyed at how easy words get spelled wrong IN THE 4TH GRADE. And most of them are my friends, and their in the highest level class there is xD Whenever someone spells something wrong, I feel this urge in my body to tell them the correct spelling/grammar LOL.

4. I am a tomboy. Yup, never wear skirts/dresses, I always love when I get a chance to wrestle with my brother/sis, and I love sports. Last year my best friend was a boy. Cause everyone else in my class were sissy pants. I played football with boys, I played jumprope (not a sport, and it seems girly, but when you do it with tricks its not xD), and I also did lots and lots of running. I was the 2nd fastest person in my class, and my crush was 1st. Sometimes in a race I would beat him, but he might have let me LOL xD

5. I have a brother and a sister. I hate both. Sometimes I love my sister so much, 'cos she acts so freakin funny xDD But I never love my bro. Well I dont hate him, but i dont love him, ya know what I mean. If I ever say 'Avery is doing blah blah blah LOL' then that is mah sister and shes doing something funny or horrible XD

I guess thats enough... xD

I told too much.. LOL. Oh well xD
Back to top Go down
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:40 am

Only my family and best friends know. I am a amazing singer says them. People dont even know I really CAN sing.
Back to top Go down
kanna276
Senior Fantagian
kanna276

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:49 am

Mkay im very shy when it comes to new people x3 and im a computer nerd i know more things about computer then meh parents x3 my dad hardly goes on it and

I won in a swimming championships in my school youngest to win x3 5th year running x3

and i love skipping only with tricks i don't like it when people sing when i skip it's like i wanna punch them ^^ and im totally afraid of heights -.- I have 2 brothers one's 13 and one's 1 x3 i hate wearing dresses and skirts it's like i have this urge to rip it off when im wearing them x3 i love wrestling with meh dad and brother i mostly win XD and there not going easy on me. And my real name is Jerlynn just like my cousin x3

And whenever i sing people says im Awesome at singing x3
i wanna be a chef or a Singer when i grow up
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
hippl111
Junior Fantagian
hippl111

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 am

1 ive played softball for 2 years now once my team won the season but lost the tournament and this year we won EVERY game we played and the tounament

2 im part tomboy and part girly girl Razz

3i kepp MANY best friends!

4 im OBSESSED with twilight

5 i have 3 sisters and 1 bro!

6i played baseball 4 one year when i was younger 9like 6 or 7 ) And i sucked at it XD

7i can put my foot behind my head

8 ive read Eclipse and breaking dawn

9 im on team switzerland (like bella )

10 imma stop here XD!
Back to top Go down
metro99
Senior Fantagian
metro99

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 am

metro99 wrote:
nicki445 wrote:

not trying to copy you but i am already on a swim team and my dad is a computer expert and an engineer too

1.Computer Nerd
2. I love swimming
3. I am a great singer
4. I love to draw
5. i am not shy
6. i love adventures
7. I like horror movies
8. My favorite color is green
9.My favorite animals are a seal and monkey
10. I am very joyful
11.These are all true facts about me!
Back to top Go down
http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:05 am

=P Bleh, I have more. I was just lazy to write it.
1.Still a computer Nerd
2. I'm actualy good at yo moma jokes, it's just that I don't like using em.
3.I LOVE the Twilight Series!
4. IM TIREED TO PUT MORE >.>
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:17 am

1) i am very shy at first but when i get to know him/her/it i can be more umm opposite of shy? XD i forgot the word

2) i like singing but i NEVER sing in front of anyone other than my bro, mum and dad

3) i get scared VERY easily (not from jumps and boo etc) most ppl dont know because i normally stick through it but inside im like eeeep !! (only my family knows this XD)

thats all i can think of at the moment
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:19 am

Ok, I have a lot to tell... Rolling Eyes

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:36 am

Okai, one of my facts is one no one has ever said. ;3

1. I used to have the condition Lazy eye, meaning that I had to use a eye patch a hour a day. I hated now, but luckily its gone now.

2. (Okay, most of you people know this, but my friends dont.) I am OBBSESSED with RPG games, I wanna play WoW when im 13, and I prefer em when its a RPG with a MMO. Makes the game easier. XD

3. Im PRETTY GOOD at computers, people have said im a expert, but im just good with em. XP I cant delete viruses or anything, I just know how to do some..Stuff-

4. I ADOROEEE music. Instrument based or SInging based. ADOOERERER IT.

5. I enjoy acting too. X3

6. I prefer evil over than good. (NOT the evil irl so DONT start talking about that)

7. When I make someone smile it makes me happy.

8. I HAVE A STALKER DUDE THAT IS ALWAYS TALKING TO ME ABOUT ROBOTS.

9. I have a build-a-bear named hannah, and she helps me get over thangs.

10. I am a VIDEO GAME FRREREEKAKAK. I love those things, I enjoy poking em around, I enjoy carrying em, I LO>VEEEVEVEV playing em. X3
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
yotsuba
Rookie Fantagian
yotsuba

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:09 pm

1)im a huge twilight fan

2)im really shy

3)some ppl dont know that i play the piano

4)COMPUTER NERD!!!X3

5)imma afraid of rollercosters....
Back to top Go down
hippl111
Junior Fantagian
hippl111

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:02 pm

bloobunny99 wrote:
1) i am very shy at first but when i get to know him/her/it i can be more umm opposite of shy? XD i forgot the word

2) i like singing but i NEVER sing in front of anyone other than my bro, mum and dad

3) i get scared VERY easily (not from jumps and boo etc) most ppl dont know because i normally stick through it but inside im like eeeep !! (only my family knows this XD)

thats all i can think of at the moment

i think you meentalkative or outgoinG What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:32 pm

metro99 wrote:
nicki445 wrote:

I HAS MORE~
My dad is an engineer too, he fixes cars, and even computers too. x3 He fixes lots of stuffs.. ON TO ME.
PFFT, I am also shy when it comes to saying Hi to strangers and stuff. PEOPLE CALL ME A FREAKIN NERD. LOL. People don't know that I'm really loud and hyper at home, bc at school, I'm very quiet. x3
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:37 pm

About Me:

1: I am like the 3rd class clown in myy class and the only girl that people think are funny

2: I am REALLY REALLY shy... I dont even like calling my friends because i think they have better things to do

3: I have VERY low self esteem.... i dont like hanging out with everyone... sometimes they call me the loner and it hurts Sad

4: I am a true tomboy... i hate wearing girly girl sht i rarely go shopping... i like shopping at the skating stores e.g: vans, converse, zuimiez... blah blah blah

5: Yes this is weird but im perverted o_o when ever i see something i just have to make fun of it... its just soo eekk

6: I critisize A LOT... so if youd hang out with me id critisize you...

7: Im NOT a computer geek... my class says i Am but jut because i autobypassed youtube onto our school laptops they think ima computer geek...

8: Love to me is big.... i dont fall in love fast... which happens rarely to me... i dont just see a guy and say... "dammm hes cute! i love him" no... i like to get to know boys first and then eventually i have feelings for them

9: Ima nerd... im advanced in school... and im really smart....

10: Im the only girl in my class that can actually paly basketball... or atleast make some shots half court xD

11: I am A FREAK over the color of blue... i wanted to paint my room sky blue xD

ekkk my fingers hurt... D:

And i think thats it o_O
Back to top Go down
hippl111
Junior Fantagian
hippl111

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:44 pm

linda wrote:
About Me:

1: I am like the 3rd class clown in myy class and the only girl that people think are funny

2: I am REALLY REALLY shy... I dont even like calling my friends because i think they have better things to do

3: I have VERY low self esteem.... i dont like hanging out with everyone... sometimes they call me the loner and it hurts Sad

4: I am a true tomboy... i hate wearing girly girl sht i rarely go shopping... i like shopping at the skating stores e.g: vans, converse, zuimiez... blah blah blah

5: Yes this is weird but im perverted o_o when ever i see something i just have to make fun of it... its just soo eekk

7: Im NOT a computer geek... my class says i Am but jut because i autobypassed youtube onto our school laptops they think ima computer geek...

8: Love to me is big.... i dont fall in love fast... which happens rarely to me... i dont just see a guy and say... "dammm hes cute! i love him" no... i like to get to know boys first and then eventually i have feelings for them

10: Im the only girl in my class that can actually paly basketball... or atleast make some shots half court xD

11: I am A FREAK over the color of blue... i wanted to paint my room sky blue xD

And i think thats it o_O

i know my brother is mean alot and it does hurt!

im a total nerd too!! im really advanced in school and one of the top of my class but im part geek too! What's something about you most people don't know? Lol

and im not a pervert but i have to make fun of dora ( srry if u like her anyone) i just have to!!

Last edited by hippl111 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:47 pm

linda wrote:
About Me:

4: I am a true tomboy... i hate wearing girly girl sht i rarely go shopping... i like shopping at the skating stores e.g: vans, converse, zuimiez... blah blah blah i also LOVE video games! I only have a wii and i want a dsi for christmas! and soo yeahh.. id rather wear shorts instead of skirts... id rather wear my team uniform than a dress

12: ALSO i love music! i would love to learn how to play guitar/ electric guitar whenever i feel down i just wanna turn on my radio and i feel better... and i like burning cd's Very Happy

And i think thats it o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's something about you most people don't know?   What's something about you most people don't know? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's something about you most people don't know?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next