Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story

Go down 
+7
S
chrysanthemum7
Forever Forgotten
pokeranger
McKenna
metro99
snake
11 posters
AuthorMessage
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Empty
PostSubject: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:36 pm

This is a dream I had, and I just decided to make it into a story since it was so interesting.
I remember all the little details pretty well. ^^
Enjoy! (:

---

Chapter One;
I wake up, get dressed, and then go downstairs and watch YouTube videos and wait for my mom to call, "Lyra! Breakfast is ready!"
It's almost ten and she still hasn't called me. I start to get worried and decide to do something about it.
I cautiously leave the computer room and go underneath the stairs to get a crowbar.
Crowbar in hand, I quietly make my way through the house too the kitchen, to find no furniture anywhere.
"...What's up with this?" I mutter under my breath, as quiet as possible.
The lazy susan was open. "Wha-?" I'm cut off by the stairs creaking.
I quickly and quietly crawl into the lazy susan and shut it; hopefully whoever's in the house won't remember that they had left it open.
Two people come down the stairs and start moving more of our things out of the house.
I fall asleep in the lazy susan listening to the sounds of their voices and footsteps outside.

• • •
I wake up and look at my watch. Two hours?! No WAY I slept that long!
Having listened to make sure nobody was outside of the lazy susan, I open the door of it and look out.
Sand.
Sand?
SAND?!
In panic, I wonder why I'm on sand and get ready to climb out of the lazy susan.
Just when I place my foot out onto the sand, the ground below me starts quaking.
My heart beating fast, I pull my foot back in and wait a moment or two before even thinking of getting out.
Suddenly a cute but monstrous creature comes up out of the sand.
It looks like a worm made of rock. It looks at me and lets out a kind of roaring sound.
Assuming that means, "YOU LOOK TASTY!", I scream and shut the lazy susan door.

---

Chapter Two;
I hear whimpering outside of the lazy susan. "...Wha-?"
I slowly push the lazy susan door open and then look at the rock-worm thing.
"...Hi little guy...?" I say, reaching out to kind of, maybe, POSSIBLY - if I muster up all my courage - pet it.
It leans forward and puts its head into my hand. I pet it, realizing that it's quite friendly.
"Do you have a name...?" I ask it.
I watch it, and I think it nods.
It uses the tip of its tail, which is quite thin and sharp, to scratch a name into the sand.
I try and read it, and it realizes the puzzled expression on my face. While I'm trying to pronounce it, it writes a pronunciation below it;

Ick-nar

"Ehkghnar?" I say, reading the pronunciation.
Ehkghnar nods and wags his sharp, pointy tail.
"Woah, be careful where you swing that thing," I say, guarding my face so he doesn't poke my eye out with his tail.
He pricks me with his tail, then smiles, I think.
"What was that for?" I snap, then realize that I'm floating. I realize that if I don't get out of the lazy susan then I might get stuck!
I quickly get out of the lazy susan before I start floating too high, but then I realize that I only float about half a foot off the ground.
"...You pricked me so I could float?" I say, kind of annoyed; that did hurt a bit.
Ehkghnar shakes his head then pricks himself, then he floats into the air. He grows kind of wing-fin things off the back of his body and he flaps them, then rises higher into the air.
I watch him, then he motions for me to try.
I stand up and flail my arms around in the air like an idiot but I stay six inches off the ground.
"How do I do this?!" I yell, then really will myself to go higher into the air.
Not even thinking, I run as fast as possible, still floating, and then kind of hurl-throw myself into the air, and in less than two seconds I'm flying.
I do looptyloops, flips, tricks, and all sorts of stuff, then I realize that I'm descending.
"Ehkghnar, what's happening?" I ask him, as calm as possible.
He flies over and pricks me twice. He tries to talk I think. "It last long now."
I ask him if there's a way to make it so I can control when I float or fly or whatever. "Poke thrice," he says.
"Can you prick me three times? I'd like to be able to control when I fly, so I don't descend or something when I'm on top of lava or something that could seriously injure or kill me." I say, kind of laughing.
He pricks me three times then smiles, and I rise higher and higher into the air, like I'm climbing a ladder.
After an hour or so of just practicing my flying, I go back to where the lazy susan was, and find a whole house.
It feels like my jaw is open so wide that it might as well hit the ground, and I call Ehkghnar and ask him about the house.

---

Chapter Three;
"I not know," Ehkghnar mumbles. "Never see before."
I study the house carefully. Then it hits me. It looks exactly like my house - same miniature pine trees out front, the same stone walkway, how could I have been so stupid?
I run and fly to the front door and try it. It's locked. I try the back. It's not locked, but I can't push it open.
"Hmm... Aha!" then I remember that the flu to our chimney is always open.
I run and take off into the air and then descend towards the top of the chimney.
I carefully pull the cover off the top and descend down, then kick the little doors to the fireplace open.
I pull myself out, black, dirty, and covered in ash. "Wonderful," I mutter as I try brushing myself off.
A huge thud comes from behind me and Ehkghnar climbs out of the chimney. "Ow." he says, coughing, kind of.
"You scared the crap out of me," I say, turning and quickly wiping the oh-my-God-what-the-heck-I'm-gonna-die look off my face.
"Crap?" Ehkghnar coughs.
"It's an expression, like 'what the fudge'," I explain quickly, jumping from the sound of creaking. I turn towards the stairs and see a shadow at the foot of them.
"Shh, Ehk, if I can all you that," I whisper, whipping around and pulling Ehk behind the only thing in the room - a couch.
"Who's there?" says a voice. "I know there's somebody in here, I can smell you."

---

Chapter 4;
Coming soon.

Last edited by HelloKittyStar on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
metro99
Senior Fantagian
metro99

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:38 pm

cool story i cant wait till chapter 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Thats a great story ;]

I love the details.

Cant wait until chapter 2~
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Nice so far! Can't wait for moar!
Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:01 pm

What's a lazy susan? Anyway cool story.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:05 pm

agdollfan1 wrote:
What's a lazy susan?

A lazy susan is a little thing that you can spin and put cans and crap on.
It's normally in the corner of the counter...
Back to top Go down
chrysanthemum7
Regular Fantagian
chrysanthemum7

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Cool story. Can't wait for the next!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:11 pm

How do you crawl into a lazy susan? O.o mines this small, flat, dishlike thingey magigger you can spin the crap out of and it won't break. <3 I like it... lololol. Anyways nice storryyyyy!
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:18 pm

I like it! Can't wait for chpater 2!
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:21 pm

2008sarah wrote:
How do you crawl into a lazy susan?
Ours is big enough for me to fit into, soo, yeah... xD
the bottom half of it is broken o.e
Back to top Go down
twilight_fan98
Senior Fantagian
twilight_fan98

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:52 pm

CYM this rox!!
XD
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:20 pm

hey guys, sorry i haven't written lately.
i'm a lazy slob. LOL?
but i'll write another chapter probably within the next few days c:
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:51 pm

im waitin for it lol i luv it
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:13 pm

It hasn't been two weeks so I figured it'd be okay to post in this-
I'm going to start on the next chapters right now!
Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Very nice story!!! The worm thingy sounds cute lol!
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Dis is osm ;D

cant wait for more x3
Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:37 am

Very nice story! Lol!!! Can't wait for chapter 4!
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:08 pm

I love the snarky and distinct way with which you write this, it makes this story one of the most creative in the forum.

However, it just feels as if you were telling us this, it isn't really a story, it's more of a retell, a summary. Make us fall in love with your characters!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story   The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Insane Adventure - An Adventure Story
Page 1 of 1