Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Club Penguin XD

Go down 
+2
Magdaleena
京都
6 posters
AuthorMessage
京都
Senior Fantagian
京都

Club Penguin XD Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin XD   Club Penguin XD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:42 am

hi everyone ,
i dont like club penguin , i dident even register there
but i know the game it's penguinish and i don't like that
being a penguin !! silent

post comments and no rude comments please !! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

Club Penguin XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Club Penguin XD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:03 am

You know what? I actually like penguins. I've always liked them. Heck, I've played that game ever since I was 10. And I'm still playing...

So don't go bashing on a game you haven't even played, just because it has penguins. Some people actually like penguins, believe it or not. And that was what made me join, because we controlled penguins.

In fact, I decided to join Fantage first when I saw the creature arena part of the old video that was on the website...There was a penguin there. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just click this link. It takes you back to how the Fantage homepage looked like when I joined. Gotta love Wayback Machine! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

Club Penguin XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Club Penguin XD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:19 am

Rawan1999 wrote:
hi everyone ,
i dont like club penguin , i dident even register there
but i know the game it's penguinish and i don't like that
being a penguin !! silent

post comments and no rude comments please !! Shocked

What are we even commenting on? Are we supposed to say things good about Clubpenguin to try and get you to join? Or the fact that you didn't join a game because you didn't like the character?

I don't really see the point of this topic....
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

Club Penguin XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Club Penguin XD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:48 am

Magdaleena wrote:
You know what? I actually like penguins. I've always liked them. Heck, I've played that game ever since I was 10. And I'm still playing...

So don't go bashing on a game you haven't even played, just because it has penguins. Some people actually like penguins, believe it or not. And that was what made me join, because we controlled penguins.

In fact, I decided to join Fantage first when I saw the creature arena part of the old video that was on the website...There was a penguin there. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just click this link. It takes you back to how the Fantage homepage looked like when I joined. Gotta love Wayback Machine! Smile
i joined clubpenguin cuz i gave it a try its ok theres like nothing for nons only like id backrounds..but yeah u should try it ur not me so..
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Club Penguin XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Club Penguin XD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:34 am

I QUIT CLUBPENGUIN BECAUSE IT IS SO BORING TO ME. WE CAN'T BUY CLOTHES OR FURNITURE FOR OUR HOUSE IM A NON ON CP. NONS ON CP GET FREE ITEMS. AND WE NEED MEMBERSHIP TO ENTER THE EXTREME FUN LIKE... GETTING MORE STAMPS AND DECORATING OUR STAMP BOOK AND ALL THAT! I THINK CP IS BORING! I QUIT FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

Club Penguin XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Club Penguin XD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:37 am

candyfan4ever wrote:
I QUIT CLUBPENGUIN BECAUSE IT IS SO BORING TO ME. WE CAN'T BUY CLOTHES OR FURNITURE FOR OUR HOUSE IM A NON ON CP. NONS ON CP GET FREE ITEMS. AND WE NEED MEMBERSHIP TO ENTER THE EXTREME FUN LIKE... GETTING MORE STAMPS AND DECORATING OUR STAMP BOOK AND ALL THAT! I THINK CP IS BORING! I QUIT FOREVER!

No need to type it all out in CAPS, though. It looks like screaming.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Club Penguin XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Club Penguin XD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:41 am

Magdaleena wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:

No need to type it all out in CAPS, though. It looks like screaming.

yeah, sorry. I just like typing in caps sometimes
Back to top Go down
京都
Senior Fantagian
京都

Club Penguin XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Club Penguin XD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:50 am

lol caps makes person look like MAD lol ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

Club Penguin XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Club Penguin XD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Magdaleena wrote:

I agree. I like club penguin. I play too!
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

Club Penguin XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Club Penguin XD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:48 am

I only go on to get free items on there and get belts
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Sponsored content

Club Penguin XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Club Penguin XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin XD
Page 1 of 1