Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


 

 song dedicated to me

Go down 
+5
sealena__star1
alex
Flynn
FruitCake
I
9 posters
AuthorMessage
I
Devoted Fantagian
I


Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 22
Location : im in dh's house and im r2p11-1 him.

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:16 pm



very sad, kk?
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 21
Location :

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:21 pm

ok
whats the meaning
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
I
Devoted Fantagian
I


Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 22
Location : im in dh's house and im r2p11-1 him.

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:23 pm

its in korean sooooooo
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 21
Location :

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:25 pm

what do you mean why is it decitacted to you
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
I
Devoted Fantagian
I


Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 22
Location : im in dh's house and im r2p11-1 him.

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:26 pm

cuz its sad
and im emoing now
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 25
Location : The gallows

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:40 am

It sounds like Justin Bieber. If you want COOL, listen to stuff like Numb. It is a great song. I'm not sure I would classify this song as emo... It's not even that sad. I mean just because the guy in it wears black and has piercings doesn't mean that it is an emo song.
Back to top Go down
alex
Moderator
Moderator
alex


Posts : 23507
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 25
Location : google maps

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 am

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
It's not even that sad. I mean just because the guy in it wears black and has piercings doesn't mean that it is an emo song.
Yeahh.
And, uhh, why'd you dedicate a song to yourself?
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I


Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 22
Location : im in dh's house and im r2p11-1 him.

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:53 am

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
It sounds like Justin Bieber. If you want COOL, listen to stuff like Numb. It is a great song. I'm not sure I would classify this song as emo... It's not even that sad. I mean just because the guy in it wears black and has piercings doesn't mean that it is an emo song.
-____________-...
i didnt mean it was black shirt = emo
i wrote the wrong words LOL.

and btw korean ppl dont sound like jb
go listen to jb again and hear the voice
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 25
Location : The gallows

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:58 am

He sounds like Bieber to me.
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I


Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 22
Location : im in dh's house and im r2p11-1 him.

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:59 am

sealena__star1 wrote:
this is me from last yearsong dedicated to me Crush shak it down
your off topic... /facepalm

@yuffie oh well it isnt my fav song anyway
Back to top Go down
sealena__star1
New Fantagian
sealena__star1


Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 21
Location : nothing

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:02 am

just sayin how do u put the pictures there
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantage.com
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose


Posts : 7338
Join date : 2010-07-20

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:12 am

A song, dedicated to yourself. Why is it dedicated to you, and not like someone else? :?
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I


Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 22
Location : im in dh's house and im r2p11-1 him.

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:18 am

Skye wrote:
A song, dedicated to yourself. Why is it dedicated to you, and not like someone else? :?

cuz i feel very weird i dunno why
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian



Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 26
Location : Define "Location"

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Where the heck have I heard that melody before, I need to get off the dragonnest forums more...

It does have a sad tone to it, I can hear and feel it.

Music is such a great way to help with feelings, I can see why you "dedicated" itself to you (I think you used the wrong word... dedicated isn't exactly right for what you're trying to say xD)
If you really feel sad... I suggest listening to real upbeat music, that usually helps me feel better :3
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.


Posts : 1447
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Oh i live somewhere over the rainbow

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Relora wrote:
Where the heck have I heard that melody before, I need to get off the dragonnest forums more...

It does have a sad tone to it, I can hear and feel it.

Music is such a great way to help with feelings, I can see why you "dedicated" itself to you (I think you used the wrong word... dedicated isn't exactly right for what you're trying to say xD)
If you really feel sad... I suggest listening to real upbeat music, that usually helps me feel better :3
its the song wedding dress its used alot

and itsbleh its not dedicated to u unless the writer SAYS IT IS.
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
I
Devoted Fantagian
I


Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 22
Location : im in dh's house and im r2p11-1 him.

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:53 pm

kesha1658 wrote:
Relora wrote:
Where the heck have I heard that melody before, I need to get off the dragonnest forums more...

It does have a sad tone to it, I can hear and feel it.

Music is such a great way to help with feelings, I can see why you "dedicated" itself to you (I think you used the wrong word... dedicated isn't exactly right for what you're trying to say xD)
If you really feel sad... I suggest listening to real upbeat music, that usually helps me feel better :3
its the song wedding dress its used alot

and itsbleh its not dedicated to u unless the writer SAYS IT IS.
-_______-....
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT DEDICATED MEANS?!
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie


Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 28
Location : In the center of the sun.

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:39 pm

OMGGG I LOVE WEDDING DRESS.
It's still one of my top kpop songs mann. (;
The story towards the song&mv goes something like this:
Taeyang (the singer) is basically that one close guy friend who secretly loves that one girl but it was too late to tell her because she's getting married to another guy and he regrets it. I don't remember the details since this song was like from 2009 or something.
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I


Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 22
Location : im in dh's house and im r2p11-1 him.

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Crownie wrote:
OMGGG I LOVE WEDDING DRESS.
It's still one of my top kpop songs mann. (;
The story towards the song&mv goes something like this:
Taeyang (the singer) is basically that one close guy friend who secretly loves that one girl but it was too late to tell her because she's getting married to another guy and he regrets it. I don't remember the details since this song was like from 2009 or something.
kk imma list all my kpop likes

t-ara, bigbang, taeyang, ukiss, b1a4, miss A, f(x)
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie


Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 28
Location : In the center of the sun.

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:47 pm

itsbleh wrote:
kk imma list all my kpop likes

t-ara, bigbang, taeyang, ukiss, b1a4, miss A, f(x)

woo woo! kpop fan! hi5.
i like;
Miss A, Bigbang, 2NE1, IU, 2PM & Super Junior ♥
..well basically i like all kpop. lol.
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I


Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 22
Location : im in dh's house and im r2p11-1 him.

song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Crownie wrote:
itsbleh wrote:
kk imma list all my kpop likes

t-ara, bigbang, taeyang, ukiss, b1a4, miss A, f(x)

woo woo! kpop fan! hi5.
i like;
Miss A, Bigbang, 2NE1, IU, 2PM & Super Junior ♥
..well basically i like all kpop. lol.

OH YEAH FORGOT TO PUT SUJU LOLOLOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





song dedicated to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: song dedicated to me   song dedicated to me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
song dedicated to me
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Monster Mash song the best song on earth
» My fav song!
» My new song 2
» Do you like this song ?
» a song by me

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Entertainment-
Jump to: