Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.

Go down 
+21
pokeranger
Flynn
Oliver
v
ashsal833
Golden-Star
Abbey
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Squirtle
Usui
o
S
Queen
Melissa H.
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Link
sherley739
dearheart1
alex
Abstract
69hot_wangs69
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:35 am

no, i get that, the thing is no matter how nicely you say it, if you're just a member, not very nice, people are gonna call you annoying. i just find it interesting, nothing against you.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Alyssa:)
Senior Fantagian
Alyssa:)

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:14 pm

pale
Bye. Have a good life.
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Abbey, mywhole post was completely directed towards Mace and Cyrus.

If there were more mods that were restricted to a certain board of the forum, the workload would be dramatically increased. Instead they tried to dump the workload onto 2 people. I know its hard to find good mods with all the immature people here, but they could have easily found 2 more people, adding up to six moderators (including themselves). If all 6 moderators maybe dedicated one hour to a specific board, the forum would be really smooth.

Changing the layout of the forum, and having contests is great and should be done regularly, but the admins are not doing their jobs, just by doing those too things. Their focus should be on the behavior of the members.

And yes, Owl, I do have an apostophe key. Im just too lazy to use it in contractions.

Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Spy-der wrote:
@Oliver: There is a way to say things, without coming off as an attention hogger, jerk, smart donkey, etc.

I self-admittedly contradict myself sometimes TO A POINT. I never condemned these farewell topics necessarily. I condemn people who are look for attention, and by that I mean topics like: "Should I leave or not?" With those types of topics people look for "DONT GO" responses. This topic is a final thing. Im leaving.

And yea, I could have easily just told maybe 10 or so people through PM that I was going, but my leaving wasnt the only point of this thread. I wanted people to know that I had some good times here... it's almost a thank you. Im genuinely sad that Im leaving, but it was bound to happen sometime, and I figured I shouldnt drag it out.

So yea, since it wasnt clear in the original post, thanks for all the fun times...

A subtle message I tried to get across in the OP, was my disgust with some of the people in power on this forum. I might as well say it since Im leaving anyway. Disagreements with the staff is one of the main reasons why I have decided to leave at this particular time. And the staff's lack of action and interaction with the users is indirectly the cause of all the behavioral problems of the forum...

@S: The reason people neglected the admin's inactiveness is because of ignorance on how a good forum should be run.

I challenge you guys to go to a forum, where the admin uses his position is an actual part-time occupation (meaning they get paid) and you'll see the difference. There is so much more user interaction between the staff and the members, the mods/admins listen to people's criticism and make improvements, and there are a lot of user-interactive events. The atmosphere is also a lot better, and by that I mean rules get enforced but the users dont break the rules much anyways, the people usually have better senses of humor, and basically, the whole place really seems like a family.

I could point out a crapload of issues on this forum IN A SECOND, that are the direct or indirect cause of the admins... if you want me to.

But yes, the lot does get swayed easily. One minute they're agreeing that the admins are bad, and the next minute, "We totally had the wrong impression on the admins!!!". That's why you guys should take the initiative and expand your knowledge on your own. Dont take my word. Go visit some other forums...

DUDE, no one goes to forums to get paid. And if u have a problem with some forums why don't you leave. WE DA PEOPLE love it here. So don't complain.
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:34 pm

@Abbey
Do you think it would get better if we talked about fantageforums on fantage :?? We've probably already tried that but. . . Just thinking of stuff that would make the forum better.

I guess Spy-der Wants to move on to GREENER pastures. You know, greener than our forum.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:36 pm

And one more thing. You can't control how the admins work. THERES LIFE Thousands of ppl here.

GOODBYE HAVE A NICE LIFE.

EDIT: And even iif they are inactive. People have lives. UNLIKE YOU
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Pegasus wrote:
Spy-der wrote:

DUDE, no one goes to forums to get paid. And if u have a problem with some forums why don't you leave. WE DA PEOPLE love it here. So don't complain.
Actually, there are forums based on other online games that have a paid staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2