Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

To mods

Go down 
+2
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
ℓσкє
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

To mods Empty
PostSubject: To mods   To mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:02 am

Hello. I've seen another bunch of spammers spamming this lulforum. Some of them are triple/double posting and being off topic. And no lulreporting doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

To mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: To mods   To mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:18 am

Excuse me for being an idiot but what does 'lul' mean.
We see those everyday...most being new people to our forum.
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

To mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: To mods   To mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:21 am

"lol".

I put it in every word/thing which no one moderates...

Like lulfantage
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

To mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: To mods   To mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:07 am

Okay. First of all, it's not called spamming. It's called exploring the forum and being new. Double/triple posting can be considered spam. But it's so easy for the mods to clean up that nobody really cares. The newbies do that. Lots of them (including me when I was new) don't bother to read the rules because they think it's just be nice be safe don't give private information, which are all important rules, but there are also other rules that lots think they already know but they don't. Then someome tells them to go read the rules, and they do. It's just part of the process of adjusting to the forum. If someone who's been here for a long time is doing that even after they read the rules, then it might be spam. But this is such a minor issue because the same thing always happens. They don't read the rules and double post. Someone says, "read the rules". Then they know they've broken a rule so they go read the rules. They aren't trying to spam.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

To mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: To mods   To mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 am

Honestly, you don't suspect a moderator being on everyday, banning members and stuff.
If you're really annoyed by it, pm a moderator or pm the member who's spamming, double posting, etc.
You'll get used to it, some people are new to the forums. They'll get it right once they're around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

To mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: To mods   To mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:10 am

♥ Julia ♥ wrote:
Okay. First of all, it's not called spamming. It's called exploring the forum and being new. Double/triple posting can be considered spam. But it's so easy for the mods to clean up that nobody really cares. The newbies do that. Lots of them (including me when I was new) don't bother to read the rules because they think it's just be nice be safe don't give private information, which are all important rules, but there are also other rules that lots think they already know but they don't. Then someome tells them to go read the rules, and they do. It's just part of the process of adjusting to the forum. If someone who's been here for a long time is doing that even after they read the rules, then it might be spam. But this is such a minor issue because the same thing always happens. They don't read the rules and double post. Someone says, "read the rules". Then they know they've broken a rule so they go read the rules. They aren't trying to spam.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. They aren't always innocent.
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

To mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: To mods   To mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:25 am

Rue wrote:
♥ Julia ♥ wrote:

Yuffie is reasonable.

And, animal, do you know what is spamming?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

To mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: To mods   To mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:43 am

Ryohei wrote:
Rue wrote:
♥ Julia ♥ wrote:

Yuffie is reasonable.

And, animal, do you know what is spamming?

Listen we know what is spamming. Triple posting and double posting just aren't considered that. Now if you said they were triple posts and double posting while putting thousands of images into it than it would be considered spam on this forum. If you look in this forums rules you will see there is a no spam rule and a no triple/;double posting rule. They are separate rules meaning that this forum considered regular triple/double posting two different things.

Also, the reason why reporting never works is because no one really reports here. I know I do, I report almost every single post I see breaking the rules, but some times the posts I report people have seen but not yet reported? I mean goodness sakes one person has posted three times in a row yet not a single person has reported them?

Now I suggest giving the mods a bit of a break. They have lives, they can't be on 24/7 and they will clean it up eventually. It's really not the lack of modding that is the problem, it's the lack of admins as they have been telling us, they don't have a bunch of tools that the admins have (unbanning being one of them I believe, correct me if I'm wrong).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: To mods   To mods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To mods
Page 1 of 1