Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

about new mods

Go down 
+20
Colorora
Katerina Petrova
Mace
Weekays
Officer Number Two
Lenka
Rue
Oliver
YEEZUS
Reese
Janelle
mich
evan
Flynn
flower
finn82
Silver
alex
o
el
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:23 pm

okay i know there are a mILLION topics for this but this one is going to be a bit different. do not nominate your friends for mods because i'm sorry but many of us are too immature and would be awful mods.
look, we REALLY need more moderators on the forum. all of the mods aside from lance and mactavish are inactive. as for the admins, i haven't seen abbey post in a good long while and mace only comes on a couple times a month.
i'm sorry, but there has been a ton of "trolling" going on, and a bit of minor drama.
i'm not asking for myself to be a mod, i'm not asking for any my friends to be a mod (exception of lance because he's already a mod lmao), but i'm asking for someone else to join the mod team. i have a feeling that it's been difficult for just lance and mactavish to be dealing with the entire forum themselves.

thank
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:26 pm

tbh i think link, primrose, and also perhaps jeff could make good mods! gosh it's really hard not to pick your friends especially since you guys are all really mature and great candidates!! uvu (also if i nominated you, i'm not saying i wouldn't want to be friends with you, i'm just saying people i haven't gotten very close with)
Back to top Go down

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Thank you, wow.

I understand that being an admin is a tough job, yeah!  I also understand that there's school life, family, and friends to be dealt with, too!  I get all of that in one day-- but I still have the time to come on and take a few minutes out of my life for my forum, because I made it. Honestly, and I'm sorry, but it literally takes about 40 seconds to log on admin panel, add a group, give it permissions, and give it its own color.  If this forum is not going to be handled by the head or vice administrator, I recommend it's given over to someone else who's responsible for it.

Mace comes on about once a month (at least I've witnessed) but I don't see any important work being done. I think hiring a new mod or two would be more important and have a bigger affect than moderating a few topics and deleting some posts or giving infractions.

If there's anything I could be misunderstanding, tell me. But honestly, the only excuse I can think of is that the head admin lives with an incredibly strict parent who never lets them on the computer, or a Smart phone, or a DSi, or a tablet, or a wii, o anything that can go on some internet browser.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Elliot wrote:
i have a feeling that it's been difficult for just lance and mactavish to be dealing with the entire forum themselves.
^ God bless

Literally my last 10 or so PMs have been about people telling me that people are breaking the rules or something.
PSA: I can't see everything tiny thing that happens and neither can MacTavish. There's hardly any reports (there's been like three this whole entire month) so it's extremely tiresome and frustrating when I get complaints about someone breaking rules because I don't get to every single thing on the forum. Sorry if I ever seem biased towards anyone though, some of you guys are more active than others and it's more noticeable or something (woah I worded that wrong but you get what I mean hopefully). ;__;

Anyways, I've got two (maybe a third person) in mind who would be wonderful staff, but this isn't the place to say it.

TL;DR - we need more staff
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Late person coming again.
Yeah a new mod would be nice. I'm not gonna nominate anyone. Also i noticed that the same people keep getting nominated every time. We make a topic like this
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:16 pm

finn for mod 2013
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:41 am

There are like a bajillion topics like this, but none of them really mention a lot of the information you said. Most of them just say, "THE MODS R INACTIVE THEY SHULD BE DEMODDED OMG MACE NO ACTIVE THERE TONS TROLLS IM SICK OF ITT!!!" And stuff like that.

The good news is, Makkine is going to be active again. I think we should have 1 or 2 new moderators, and as Klaviel stated, it's not that hard to make someone a mod. It takes like a minute.

Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:48 am

I definitely think we need a couple more moderators.
I also think we should promote Lances, Mactavish or Makkine to administrator since Mace has been kind of inactive (he's on like once every other week and doesn't do much), and Abbey hasn't been on at all since last month or so.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:51 am

Jeff wrote:
I also think we should promote Lances, Mactavish or Makkine to administrator since Mace has been kind of inactive (he's on like once every other week and doesn't do much), and Abbey hasn't been on at all since last month or so.
I agree with this. Most likely Lances, because I see him on a lot more, but Makkine and mactavish are pretty active, too.

But, that decision is up to Mace, who probably won't see this topic.

I don't think we should host staff applications; I think Mace should just PM those he thinks are most eligible.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:04 am

((Also uh Abbey actually goes on a lot??? Well a lot more than you think. She a hidden user though so))

I agree with Angellina, or Lances can PM Mace his choices too, it makes sense.

(no that i'd be one of his choices lol just giving a suggestion)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:09 am

Abbey goes on a lot. However, she does about as much as Mace does.

And whenever Mace comes on, he doesn't do anything necessarily important.

We haven't had a featured user since February, and how long did it take to change from our winter theme to this spring one?
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:43 am

Yeah, um this is a pretty good idea.
Maybe Mace doesn't post, but he goes on for a short amount of time pretty often. But yeah he's busy.
This is still a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:24 am

Jeff wrote:
I see mace on a lot actually. More than he used to. Last week he was on once almost every day.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:30 am

Asuna wrote:
Jeff wrote:
I see mace on a lot actually. More than he used to. Last week he was on once almost every day.
Yeah, but he hasn't been doing much. We haven't had a Featured User since February.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:32 am

Jeff wrote:
Asuna wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Yeah, but he hasn't been doing much. We haven't had a Featured User since February.
Yeah he hasn't done much. I'm kinda confused. I didn't think it would take a long time to do featured users. But i could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:43 am

Yeah, we haven't had Featured users for about 6 months, but maybe Mace is too busy to pick a Featured User?
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:47 am

@janelle
he's been coming on the forum more often, and i haven't seen him do much aside from giving out infractions or possibly banning someone. he has plenty of time to add a featured user or pick out a new mod.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:49 am

^ Yeah he was on yesterday twice, I saw him post on something but that's all he did.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:55 am

Mace actually bumped an introduction topic, I think.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:58 am

Pastel wrote:
yeah he did. I don't think he noticed. It was from last year
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Pastel wrote:
He did indeed, which is kind of funny considering he's the admin, but w/e.
I know he has been IP banning people on occasion at least.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Janelle wrote:
Pastel wrote:
yeah he did. I don't think he noticed. It was from last year
 Lol yeah he did. He is breaking his own rules now lol. I think the last topic he posted he said he is busy with high school and college soon. Some people are really busy though.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:13 pm

Guys, he probably got confused, because the user Skai is indeed back.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:20 pm

new mods would be cool and one of the mods should be promoted to admin yeah,,,
good luck choosing!! :v)
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:11 pm

If I was voted as a mod im on 24x7 sorry if i'm being a bit you know...:) I would be honerd i would read the rules throughly each day lol sorry if u think i'm mad.Plus if they chose me and it was my birthday that would be a real treat ! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about new mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about new mods
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next