Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

about new mods

Go down 
+20
Colorora
Katerina Petrova
Mace
Weekays
Officer Number Two
Lenka
Rue
Oliver
YEEZUS
Reese
Janelle
mich
evan
Flynn
flower
finn82
Silver
alex
o
el
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

about new mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Asuna wrote:
Janelle wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Mace actually bumped an introduction topic, I think.
yeah he did. I don't think he noticed. It was from last year
 Lol yeah he did. He is breaking his own rules now lol. I think the last topic he posted he said he is busy with high school and college soon. Some people are really busy though.
 guys give Mace a break, he's 100 years old...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Lenka wrote:
Asuna wrote:
Janelle wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Mace actually bumped an introduction topic, I think.
yeah he did. I don't think he noticed. It was from last year
 Lol yeah he did. He is breaking his own rules now lol. I think the last topic he posted he said he is busy with high school and college soon. Some people are really busy though.
 guys give Mace a break, he's 100 years old...
Haha actually he is almost a 101.
I dont really mind that he hasnt really been on here that much. I understand
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:00 pm

*barges in*

I understand Mace is busy, however that doesn't mean he can neglect his own forum.

*smoke bomb*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Angellina wrote:
*barges in*

I understand Mace is busy, however that doesn't mean he can neglect his own forum.

*smoke bomb*
Off topic but: no sunglasses? And a leather jacket. How dissappointing.

I don't think he is neglecting it. He just puts it aside. Kinda like clothes you don't want to put on or throw away.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Angellina wrote:
*barges in*

*smoke bomb*
I actually agree with you tbh (though grenades>smoke bombs as far as flashy exits go).
Anyway, I personally think that Mace should at least try to add some new staff. It's not some hard, strenuous effort on his part and it's really not fair to Lance and MacTavish as they're pretty much the only active staff members and shouldn't be expected to have to run the forum all by themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:20 am

Asuna wrote:
Angellina wrote:
*barges in*

*smoke bomb*
Off topic but: no sunglasses? And a leather jacket. How dissappointing.

I don't think he is neglecting it. He just puts it aside. Kinda like clothes you don't want to put on or throw away.
That's what neglecting means. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:24 am

You can't blame him, though... he can't be sitting on a computer all day long. -.-

But yeah, getting new mods would be a good idea. Obviously they can't trust us enough on our own to make good posts...we should all be ashamed bounce
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:57 am

Cherry235 wrote:
You can't blame him, though... he can't be sitting on a computer all day long. -.-

But yeah, getting new mods would be a good idea. Obviously they can't trust us enough on our own to make good posts...we should all be ashamed :bounce:
 Having mods isn't all about trust. Sometimes, trolls come or things get out of control. What if somebody makes an infraction but they don't notice it? That's the kind of jobs mods do. It isn't a matter of fact that we strictly follow the rules. We can make slip-ups sometimes, and that includes me.
Neglecting means leaving alone and not caring about it u_u
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:15 pm

I think the mods are doing a FABULOUS job handling this forum. Yeah of course some new mods would be nice, But you cant just nominate any old friend of yours, You have to know that they are sensible enough and active enough. I know i wont be a mod and i cant because i have been banned before. I wouldnt like to be a mod because its just too much responsibilty ( thats probally spelt wrong i cant focus recently ;-; ) The people picked to be mods should understand that this forum is in their hands but i dont think we need new mods. Mods on here have been dealing perfectly with everything like spam, We just gotta remember the admins and mods are probally up to their neck in personal life and school and everything. My school started today, and im like tired so tired, Think about when you come home from school, Dont you feel a little tired and fed up? Or up to your neck in homework? Well the mods and admins are like us, They are humans behind a screen too, Yes of course admins and mods dont sit on the computer all day waiting for spam to happen? Thats just impossible.. Treat the admins and mods of this forum with respect, Personally i dont think mods are needed on here, You can have too less mods, But you can also have too many.
-Weekays
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Weekays wrote:
I think the mods are doing a FABULOUS job handling this forum. Yeah of course some new mods would be nice, But you cant just nominate any old friend of yours, You have to know that they are sensible enough and active enough. I know i wont be a mod and i cant because i have been banned before. I wouldnt like to be a mod because its just too much responsibilty ( thats probally spelt wrong i cant focus recently ;-; ) The people picked to be mods should understand that this forum is in their hands but i dont think we need new mods. Mods on here have been dealing perfectly with everything like spam, We just gotta remember the admins and mods are probally up to their neck in personal life and school and everything. My school started today, and im like tired so tired, Think about when you come home from school, Dont you feel a little tired and fed up? Or up to your neck in homework? Well the mods and admins are like us, They are humans behind a screen too, Yes of course admins and mods dont sit on the computer all day waiting for spam to happen? Thats just impossible.. Treat the admins and mods of this forum with respect, Personally i dont think mods are needed on here, You can have too less mods, But you can also have too many.
-Weekays
yeah but the thing is the mods have limited power, so there's not much they can do for the forum. we need mroe admins, and more mods to take their place.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:53 pm

just hoping mace sees this aaa
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Elliot wrote:
just hoping mace sees this aaa
Yeah. Also i hope he isn't getting annoyed with all these topics. But hey we just wanna help with the forum since most of cant do anything.

@Weekays i never really get tired, well maybe if it is 5:00 am and im still awake. After school I quickly do my homework and have fun. But i agree also. I get very busy when school starts or when im doing something fun. Example tomorrow im gonna go on a ferry to michigan and stay for the whole day and go back to where i live. (i won't be on tomorrow like at all. Maybe if i have some time on the ferry but that is about it.)
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:30 am

Ai0s is right you can't always choose ur friends well bffs.Anyway also you can't chose yourself all the time like if i put on my sig WEEKAYS NEEDS TO BE A MOD bla bla bla thats like chosing ur bff But if like saying (example) should be a mod Thats not ur bff but like friend.
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:50 am

We now have a new, and very active admin, Lances.

We have one or two trainee mods who will start moderating the forums and then most likely will be promoted.

And before you start with the "mace is neglecting his forum," realize I'm 17. I don't play Fantage anymore, and I don't have a lot of time recently. I have my last year of high school and applying for college to think about. I'm taking college classes. I'm working to pay for my car and to save money.

I'm sorry, but we staff have a personal life. I hope you're happy with the recent updates though. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:57 am

Mace wrote:

We have one or two trainee mods who will start moderating the forums and then most likely will be promoted.

And before you start with the "mace is neglecting his forum," realize I'm 17. I don't play Fantage anymore, and I don't have a lot of time recently. I have my last year of high school and applying for college to think about. I'm taking college classes. I'm working to pay for my car and to save money.

I'm sorry, but we staff have a personal life. I hope you're happy with the recent updates though. Smile
The updates were great. Sorry about the neglecting part. ^^
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:38 am

Mace wrote:

Oh my god, I had no idea you were 17! My brother just went off to college actually, so I am aware of how hard and time-consuming it is to prepare for all of that and I'm really sorry for the earlier accusations. Still, I am really glad you found the time to update and all. Good luck with college, though.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:40 am

Mace wrote:

Ah, now I understand.
Thanks for the explanation. I know a lot of us thought you may have just disappeared for no reason.
Good luck with college!
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:48 am

I thought you all knew that Mace was in college, anyway this forum was made a long time ago and it was much easier before so we just have to respect the admins and the moderators that do their jobs.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:25 am

I really do think that we should have a new mod or two its EXTREMELY hard not to back seat mod and sometimes I just cant help it.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:08 pm

^i dont even care that this was bumped right now but i totally agree one more mod would be perfect uu
Back to top Go down
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:12 pm

yeah, i think one more would be good.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:15 pm

it would be kinda nice to have 1 more. since we have 2 real mods and 1 trainee.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:26 pm

I really agree to this. Although I haven't been on for a month or two I heard there still is a lot of trolling and rule-breaking. Like what Toast said people may have lives, families, school and all. But it really just takes about five to ten minutes to boot up a computer or phone and check the forum just a few times a day. And if there's something wrong they can fix it really fast and just go.

One more mod would help a lot more than the number of mods we have now. Maybe a mod who's a lot more active than the other and who follows the rules. I'm not naming anybody but I have a few people who would make the requirements. But not one person would actually be on 24/7. u w u

//rolls away
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:44 pm

Ulflette wrote:
I thought you all knew that Mace was in college, anyway this forum was made a long time ago and it was much easier before so we just have to respect the admins and the moderators that do their jobs.
I thought that you had to be 18 to get in college. Mace must be really smart. My sister is in college. She's 18.

Weekkays wrote:

1.)responsibilty

2.)Yes of course admins and mods dont sit on the computer all day waiting for spam to happen?.
1.) responsibility. You spelled it wrong.
2.)I am not always on the computer, even when I don't have homework. There are people who can't be on FF all day everyday, and this offended me for some reason, IDK why.scratch 

But I agree with you on everything else.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Gabriella wrote:
There are people who can't be on FF all day everyday, and this offended me for some reason, IDK why.scratch
I think you misunderstood. qwq Weekays said that people AREN'T always on the computer 24/7 whether they have homework or not. u w u ) b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about new mods   about new mods - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about new mods
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next