Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

MSPA High RP

Go down 
+3
o
el
no
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

MSPA High RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:38 pm

==> Go to your second class

Unfortunately, you can't do that as you've already missed it. You were far too busy nursing that wicked hangover until you luckily found some booze. You're drunk and ready to start school. Your next class appears to be science, so that is where you're headed.

==> Take a seat

You sit next to some hipster troll with a purple streak.. you decide he is kind of cool?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:48 pm

[BBWBGFLF;SD; what class are we on]
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:48 pm

((@toast third, lunch is next))
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:51 pm

==>Eridan: Notice the drunk chick

What drunk chick? Oh, that one. Her eyes are pink, you can't tell if they're contacts or not.
She seems to be focused on your hair. "Can I help you wwith somethin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:06 pm

==> Notice the long-haired girl.
Oh look it's her from art. She seems to be the only person you saw from another class that you were in. You decide to make her your target for talking to. "Hello. I am Rose Lalonde. How are you?"
Wow, very interesting indeed. Very.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:09 pm

==> Speak to blonde girl.

"Hey, I'm Vriska. I'm doing fine." You reply, wondering why is this girl talking to you. She's got no buisness with you. But hey, she seems like someone you could hang out with.

Last edited by Len on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:10 pm

[ok lets just say i went to 2nd class already then. NOW ENLGISH]

==> Terezi: Go to 3rd class.

As soon as you shut the door of the Science room, you head straight to English. You like to sit in the front row. Well, you are blind. You should sit there anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:14 pm

==> Strike up a conversation.
"So far as the first day of school, are you enjoying your time here?"
You ask. She seems to be nice enough, in your opinion at least, so you decide to just talk to her for now.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:24 pm

==> Continue conversation.

You'd rather not. Who is this girl, why is she so daring, to speak to you? You rudely turn and face the girl to your left. She looks vaguely familiar, though..

==> Pester blind girl.

"Hi! You look really familiar, my name is Vriska Serket!" You say, trying to make a friend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:30 pm

==> Talk to blue-blooded chick.

"H3Y" you say, a bit loud. "1M T3R3Z1!"
So far, you think this Vriska girl is alright.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:35 pm

==> Continue to bother the teal blood.

"How do you feel a8out 8eing here?" You say, trying to leave a good impression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:44 pm

==> Answer her question.

"1M NOT SUR3" you replied. "1 HOP3 TO M4K3 LOTS OF FR13NDS, THOUGH!"
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:58 pm

==> Continue to talk to what'shername

You would, but the bell just rang!

==> Question the teal blood.

"What's your name? I didn't c8tch it, sorry. Want to eat lunch together? I know some other people, too!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:21 pm

==> Tell her your name once more.

"TH4TS F1N3" you say. "1TS T3R3Z1 PYROP3"
You weren't too sure if you wanted to go to lunch with her or not. But you say yes to be nice.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Karkat: Go have lunch

You just have a sandwich and some crackers. You also have a water bottle.
You see that blind girl and girl with long hair again. Since you're the only ones you know, you ask if you can sit with them. Well, not really ask. You just sit down by the girl with the long hair. "HEY."
Again, nice start of a conversation.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:43 pm

==> Walk to the lunchroom.

You walk to the lunchroom with Terezi and take a seat. Oh look, here comes Karkat. Perfect! So you don't need to go on a wild goose chase to find him.

==> Introduce Terezi.

"Hey!!!!!!!!! This is Terezi, she's a friend! I just met her last period." You say, trying to introduce her nicely.

Last edited by Len on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:55 pm

==> Terezi: Say hi to nubby horns.

"H3Y" she greeted loudly. "WH4TS YOUR N4M3? >:?"
You notice he's not even wearing a tie. It's strange, but you don't want to be rude and point it out.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Karkat: Talk to the girl with long hair

"YEAH I'VE SEEN HER EARLIER. I JUST DIDN'T TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE SEEMED STRANGE. AND SHE STILL ****ING DOES. ANYWAY, I DON'T THINK I GOT A HOLD OF YOUR NAME."

==> Reply to pointy horned blind girl.

"WHY MUST YOU SAY HEY SO ****ING LOUDLY. SURE I CAN YELL LOUD SOMETIMES BUT NOT ALL THE DAMN TIME AND NOT THAT LOUD JUST TO SAY "HEY." AND I'M KARKAT BUT SINCE I HOPE WE WON'T BE TALKING A LOT I DON'T SEE WHY WOULD YOU NEED MY NAME."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:22 pm

((ack sorryguys I got kicked off the computer ill try my best to reply though uvu))
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:09 pm

(( no shh that's ok. are you on your phone now? ))

Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:36 am

==> Just shut up and eat your lunch

And you do so.
They aren't really talking anyway, and this may be your only moment of silence to eat your lunch.

(( OOPS SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE I COULD EDIT M OTHER POST I'M SORRY AFTHJGRLKT ))
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:26 am

((yeah uvu))

==> Eat your lunch.

You eat your lunch and try to break the silence.

==> Break the silence.

"What's your guys' schedules? Mine is gym, math, art, english, (lunch) history, and science!!!!!!!! Do we have any cl8sses together?" You say, trying to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:47 am

==> Ignore her

To be honest, you forget your classes already.
You think you have gym next.
Whatever.
You'll find out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 am

==> Pester Karkat.

Spoiler:
...that's something you would've done if you are annoying and bothersome. But, you are not annoying and bothersome! If anything, you are the best at anything, and everything!

==> Get books ready for next class.

You pack up your books and put them on the table, waiting for someone to start a conversation. Wow, how lame, they don't even have the guts to say something!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 am

==> Enter school
You arrived late since your friend, Equius wanted to make sure you had everything ready for your first day of school- First Half day of school. By the looks of the clock everyone will be heading out of lunch. You decide to wait here, next to your locker, and doodle in your notebook for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSPA High RP   MSPA High RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MSPA High RP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next