Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chemical Emotion (RP)

Go down 
+4
SilverBell
Wizzy
Harry
Seychelles
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Chemical Emotion (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:00 am

I'll start.

Ruki hit the glass box. It would not break, So she leaned onto one side. It hit a rock and shattered into a million peices. What the heck? Ruki slowley stood up, When she started walking the glass cut her foot. " Yowch!" Even though it hurt she continued walking. People.. That was the only thought in her head. Ruki had no idea where she was. She looked around. Expecting her pet cat. She felt like crying, But somehow she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 am

Rachel pressed her hand against the box. It did not budge. Hmm... She banged her back against it, but it wouldn't budge. "How am I going to get out?" she asked, knocking the glass withher knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:04 am

Ruki walked around when she passed by another glass box, She tipped it over for the girl to get out. " You ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:08 am

Lyre woke up. People. It was an odd thought . She shook it and it crashed onto the ground. Where am I? Who am I?
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:11 am

Ruki helped the girl up. " Avoid the glass" She said and showed the girl her cuts. " I'm Ruki, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:13 am

"I'm Rachel," she replied. Then she saw another person. "Hi!" she said cheerfully to the person.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:16 am

Ruki saw the other girl too. " Hello, My name is Ruki. Do you have any idea where we are, Or what I am?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:17 am

"... I'm Lyre..." She looked at them and remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:18 am

"That's a pretty name!" She bounced on her toes, happy to see people. Maybe these people would be her friends. Last time she tried to make friends, they were creeped out by her happiness. Rachel stuck out her hand to Lyre and Ruki. "Shake my hands and we'll be friends!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:21 am

Ruki looked at Rachel. " Uh.." She stuck out her hand. What an impolite thing to do..
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:23 am

"Yay, we're friends!" Rachel couldn't help but squeal. She knew she was overreacting, but she couldn't help it. Something just wasn't allowing her to calm down. "What do you want to do first??"
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 am

Ruki looked at Rachel. Doesn't she know we need to get out of here! I need to know whats happening! We need to find a town or something.. "Well let's look for food, water, and some shelter." The last thing Ruki remembers is her pet cat and a lab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 am

Lyre just stared at the girls. She paused, and reluctantly moved her hand forward. What odd girls.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:29 am

"Okay!" Rachel bounded off and ran through the jungle, not caring if she got a little dirty. She was finally with friends, yay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:31 am

"..." Lyre looked down and kicked a rock. They needed to get out of here. But she didn't have any motives.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:32 am

(( ugh i'm late my comp froze is it ok? i'll also skip))

Leslie saw three other girls
"i wonder if they can be friends with me" Leslie thought
She walked up to them and in a super nervous voice "hi i'm L-Leslie want to be F-Friends?"
She sai
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:33 am

Rachel found three apples, that would be enough to feed her three friends. When she found them, she happily handed them an apple. "I got you guys apples," she informed while passing out the apples. Rachel then saw a girl coming up to them. "Hi, I'm Rachel! And SURE we can be friends!" She went and found another apple then handed it to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:34 am

"Hi. I'm Lyre." She took the apple and started eating. It was bittersweet to see other people but she wasn't a fan of meeting others..
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:35 am

Ruki walked behind Rachel. We have to get out.. That thought was stuck in her head. She looked at Lyra. " Do you know anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:36 am

"No..." Lyre looked and started pacing back and forth.
Rachel's starting to get kinda scary. Her happiness is creeping me out.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:38 am

Ruki sat and ate an apple. "I'm Ruki"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:39 am

"Nice to meet all of you!" She tossed her apple and began bouncing it on her knee, a skill she had learned when she was little. It was easy for her with all her years of soccer.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:39 am

"HET GUYS I'M IN HERE!" As soon as I'm out I'll just about kill them, see if they like that! Sondaya laughed, but stopped. People...

Last edited by SilverBell on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

"Thanks!" Leslie said
She started to eat her apple
Leslie Kept on thinking about them...
Hm Rachel is really Cheerful
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:41 am

Ruki sat with some sadness. " Does anyone of you guys remember anything? Like a labatory?" She was determened to figure out this case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chemical Emotion (RP)
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next