Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chemical Emotion (RP)

Go down 
+4
SilverBell
Wizzy
Harry
Seychelles
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:58 pm

She shook her head and smiled.
"I'm so glad to see you guys again! I forgot what happened."
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Ruki saw Sandaya. "OK!" she walked over to her. /

The scientist stared out into space. Ah, Sondaya. You may have read some of my thoughts but I can CONTROL you, you know that right?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:00 pm

"Listen, everyone." She told everyone about D.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Rachel suddenly realize that she wuoldn't be going home. That took all of her excitement out, and she began falling. "Maybe I'll get to see the puppies if I die first," said Rachel.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:01 pm

"Stupid! Ignorant! A KILLER!" Effie keeps on screaming. Her throat was getting a lot more scratchy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:01 pm

"Uh I don't understand and seriously did I fain there or something?"
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:02 pm

"So he's the scientist's brother? And were made from the scientist and his friends? No wonder I look like him and he called me number 1!" Yuki said.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Rachel luckliy grabbed a branch. She was dangling from a tree. "HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed in her loudest voice, hoping someone would hear.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Suddenly Sondaya jerked backwards. What's going on? Something was pulling her deeper in the jungle. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:04 pm

"...now I get it. I went into a mental insane state where I was a killing machine and were made from his brother and friends? That's just nasty!"
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

"Oh. So we're not human.." Yuki looked sad
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:06 pm

"HEY! HELP!" Sondaya was getting pulled further in.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Effie keeps on crying. "But... I don't even look like him at all..." She begins sobbing and sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:08 pm

(( where are we i'm late again Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Yuki felt a pull. "Whaaaat?" She got pulled away from Sondaya. The force was so strong she went flying "EYEEEEP!"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:10 pm

((we were captured by the scientist aka D. It turns out we aren't human. And the cave collapsed.)) "GUYS-" She fainted from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Ruki saw another force fling the other people in different places. "We're seperated!" /

D smiled. This was all according to his plan. He will seperate them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Suddenly the pull started making her float. It was ridiculously strong
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Rachel was being pulled. Was it the gravitational pull of puppies?
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:14 pm

(( PUUUUPPPIIIEEESSSS~))

Ruki was falling, In this air. "HEELP!" She landed saftley on a pile of grass. So close!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:15 pm

She, once again, woke up in the glass room. "Ok seriously, D, this is getting old."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Rachel woke up in the same box. "Not again, IWANTMYPUPPY!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Effie feels something pulling her...up? "HEY!" She screams as she kicks her legs around. Her eyes begin glowing (again). She was getting exhausted, and she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:17 pm

(( Only Sondaya is in the glass room this time. The rest are in the wild.))

Ruki made a shelter out of palm leaves. She sighed. /

D walked up to Sondaya, He was on the other side of the glass so she couldn't touch him.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:18 pm

"D, you have to stop replaying this scene. It's boring. And I see you got some nice vacuum cleaners." The place was clean and repaired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion (RP)    Chemical Emotion (RP) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chemical Emotion (RP)
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next