Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}

Go down 
+3
Rufistar
Wizzy
SilverBell
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Empty
PostSubject: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:05 pm

OK start! But first read this!
You should follow this format

Code:
[b]Name of Country Here[/b]
ADD WHAT EVER

BUT DON'T FORGET THOSE QUOTATION MARKS WHEN YOU TALK!

United Kingdom
Morning. Queen Charlotte opened her eyes to a ridiculous burst of sunlight. She groaned and called a maid to close the curtain.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Japan

Haru got up early. She started the fire in the kitchen and began cooking breakfast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:09 pm

United Kingdom
Angela
Angela slowly opened her eyes. In her cabin, she was expected to wake up early, and so she did. She stood up and went to brush her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:09 pm

UK
Citizen

I woke up on the floor
"How did i get here?"
I got up from the floor and went to the kitchen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 pm

United Kindom

"MAID! Please come over!" Or else there will be conquences. Charlotte thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:12 pm

China - Nao
Waking up early as usual, Nao went up to the kitchen. There, she met her mother preparing the tea for their Chinese Tea House. Nao got the teacups and biscuits. As usual, it was going to be a hard day at work.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:17 pm

UK
Citizen

When Teddy got into the Kitchen
She started to get some Scramble Eggs and some Pancakes with orange juice
She closed the Fridge and started to Cook
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:17 pm

America
Mariana Danis woke up in her mansion. She went downstairs and sipped coffe while she looked at the news.

Japan
Haru's mom went down and they ate in silence. The morning went by in a blur as Haru and her mother swept the floors of the tiny grocery store they owned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:22 pm

UK - Angela
After Angela was done with her first training session, she went to practice target shooting with some others. She grabbed one of her muskets and got it ready.

China - Nao
Nao then sat at a table at the back to eat her breakfast. After she was done, she cleaned up her dishes and flipped the sign in front of their front door so that it says 'Open'. She prepared some napkins and sauce on each table.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:25 pm

UK]
Citizen
SSSSS the pan went
Teddy got done cooking
I got my fork and started to eat
After that i changed from my Pj's and
Put on a simple Top with jeans
i jumped onto my bed and started to read a book i was on page 20
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:27 pm

America
Today was the day. Mariana was taking a ship on a political trip to China, Japan, UK, Estonia, and Russia. Too bad all the airplanes are used... And there isn't very good technology now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:31 pm

China - Nao
She speaked the following in Chinese, "Mama, look, a customer!". While Nao's mom went to get the menu, Nao was at the kitchen, making sure that they had every ingredient that they might need. She realized that they ran out of chocolates. ..How are we gonna feed the little kids now? The chocolates that they had were for the very few homeless kids in their town, and now Nao can't give the chocolates to them.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Japan
Haru switched the sign to OPEN. One by one, customers began flowing in. She helped each one find their food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:39 pm

China
"Mama, I'm gonna go ahead and by some more chocolates, we ran out," she said. Nao went to the candy shop near their tea house. She saw a group of 4 homeless kids who were begging the shop owner for candy. Aww.. Poor kids.. I'll help them. "Mister, please give us candy! We're starving!" a little boy said. "No! You don't have any money, they're not for free!" the owner yelled back. Nao heard a little girl begging, then getting pushed. "Hey, let them have some candy!" Nao interfered. "My candies aren't free!" the shop owner replied. "I'll pay," she replied to him. Nao paid with some coins, then let the kids have some candy. "Thank you miss," another boy said. They ran away.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:44 pm

UK
Citizen

"I'm going to take a break reading" Teddy said i put a bookmark in my book UK Manuel
i washed my hands and went outside to play.the sun shined bright "Too bright!" so i went to the shade
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Samantha
UK
Queen Charlotte's Servant

As Sam was washing the palace windows, she heard Queen Charred-a-lot scream for a maid again, just to close her precious curtains. Sam sighed in frustration, threw down her sponge, and went down the palace halls to close the curtains for old bossyboots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:53 pm

United Kindom

"You're late again missy. If you come late again. OH maybe there might be penalties. Now Breakfast time."
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Yaaaay, breakfast time. Sam started heading down to the kitchen to get the queen's breakfast from the cooks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:08 pm

UK

She picked up a old photo of her and her parents. Hah, she pretended to love them. If only someone knew her dark secret.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Sam arrived at the palace kitchen. "Hey, the queen's been wanting some breakfast! What'cha got for her?"

"Bacon and eggs." the cook said as he handed her a fancy tray with a dome cover.

"Bacon and eggs? That's too ordinary. That's what us servants eat. She's gonna kill me you know!"

"Sorry, we ran out of food supplies. We're expecting a shipment today." The cook shrugged.

Sam narrowed her eyes at the cook and walked away with the dome tray to the queen's room again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:17 pm

UK

She eyed her servant suspiciously. She never really remembered her name.
"And THATS it? I can wait...Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:22 pm

((wait for what...?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:23 pm

((derp derp better breakfast))
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:28 pm

"The cooks ran out of food supplies. This is the best you can get. If you want better talk to the cook." Sam told the queen. Deal with it. Bacon's delicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:32 pm

UK
"Fine for now, but tomorrow I expect something better than greasy pig. Oh by the way could you send an invitation to Japan's emperor and his daughter to come over? I want to have a meeting with them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next