Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}

Go down 
+3
Rufistar
Wizzy
SilverBell
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:44 pm

"Sure. After the speech, that is." The crowd hushed. "I think the princess will be here soon."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Grrr. Sam had just picked up the sponge when the queen screamed for her again. She headed down the halls again to the queen's room.

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:50 pm

"K." She listened politley. She started secretly cutting holes in her dress when none was looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:08 pm

UK

"I want to to order the troops to double the training, and get better weapons. Oh by the way, taxes. Now! Unless if you want to go back on the last time I used this whip" She toyed around with the chains and smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:26 pm

She waited patiently. The crowd began to talk again. Haru's mom started glancing impatiently at the grocery store every now and then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:03 pm

((( I guess I'll start back in Annie's living room )))

America

Annie turns on her TV. The news had the word "WAR" written all over it. It talks only about the war that's taking place. They are currently talking about a solider that has a white star on his face. Wait- a white star!?!? Annie concentrates on the TV. There, right on the screen, was a man with a white star on his face. "My father!" Annie screams.

(((Think about the American flag. 50 white stars. Everyone in Annie's family has white stars on their faces. )))
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Japan
Ruler~ Princess of Japan
Mai

Okie, I think I am ready. Right? Let me call my assistant
"Assistant! I need you to tell the city to come to my speech at 1 p.m, outside the place!"
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3