Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stranded~ RP

Go down 
+3
Lord Voldemort
Primrose
alex
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:04 pm

It's a doll. Not that scary. "It's kind of cute," Sophie said quietly. "I've always liked clowns."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:10 pm

"I'm bored..." Mimo said quietly. "Let's go inside one of the houses." She gets up to her feet. Timmy follows her. She looks inside one of the windows of a house. Inside, she sees Sophie, Lance, Ashley, Paris, and... a clown doll? Mimo holds back a scream. "Wh-wh-what is that!?" She was now holding tightly on Timmy's arm as he looks inside. "A clown doll... It's a clown doll..." He says.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:14 pm

I looked back to all the noises and saw Mimo and Timmy.I walked outside ''Hey Timmy & Mimo'' I said happily.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:52 pm

((( Wow... this took me awhile to come up with... )))

"Oh hey..." Timmy says. He looks right at Paris. He looks down. He feels butterflies in his stomach. I can't be growing feelings for her...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:09 pm

I lift Timmy's chin up and look deep into his eyes ''Whats the matter'' I say with a soothing voice.I smiled just looking at him blush.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Timmy just stares at Paris, not saying a word. Mimo lets go of Timmy's arm. "Timmy?" She says as she studies his face. Timmy ignores Mimo.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:28 pm

''Well , what happened''? I said giggling I softly let go of his chin and stood up straight ''Mimo,I'm gonna head down to the beach come if you want'' I said I waved at Timmy and walked towards the beach with my blonde hair flowing in the air and my bright green eyes staring at the sun ...
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:45 pm

"Paris, can you help us?" Sophie asked. She pointed at the clown doll and couldn't help smiling. It reminded her of her childhood.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Timmy closes his eyes and lowers his head back down. "Timmy?" Mimo says again. "Can you tell me what's wrong? Does it have to do with Paris?" Timmy looks at Mimo. He doesn't say anything, but he makes a heart with his hands and points in the direction Paris went. Mimo gasps. "You...like her?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:49 pm

"But it's ALIVE! And Creepy!" Ashley said. She sat beside Sophie on the couch, it was pretty big, it could fit another person on there. She hugged her tightly. "The face is burnt.. and it looks CREEPY!" Ashley said again.

Whatever it is.
It was sitting on the ghost's shoulders. What a perfect opportunity! "Ahehehahaha!" It cackled. It began to claw the ghost's eyes out. Epic failing, because she's a ghost. "YOU WILL NOT GET THE LAST OF ME!" It yelled as it hopped up and landed on Sophie, it scratched the inside of her thigh and ran from the house. "agggggahahahaehehe!" it laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:51 pm

I stopped in my tracks as Sophie asked for help with the doll ''Oh sure Sophie'' I said I walked passed Mimo and Timmy and greeted them once again and walked into the cottage where Sophie was.I grabbed the clown and said ''Your suppose to be with the gods silly'' I said as I transported it back to the heavens ''Sorry if anyone is scared of clowns'' I said and went to go sit on the kitchen chair ''So , whos sharing houses ? Maybe it can be Me , Sophie , Lance ,Mimo,Timmy!'' I cheered.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Whatever it is.
God denied the entry of the demon clown. He fell to the bottomless put, so called earth. He ran back into the house and clawed Sophie on the arm, leaving a deep scratch mark. "AHAHAHAHA!!" it howled, running around the house in pure joy.

"Aaaah! It's EVIL!" Ashley screeched. She hugged Sophie tighter, pressing her hand down on the wound, clogging the blood-flow. "YOU STUPID THING! HOW COULD YOU?!" she shouted, she ran up to it and drop-kicked it, hard. She was furious at the insane little thing.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:07 pm

I grab Ashley ''Its gonna be alright let me handle it'' I said I turned around and did a small prayer in my head , my symbol on head glowed and my eyes glowed I did the elements water , earth , fire , air and shot lasers out of my head making the clow disappeared into the abandoned field.Not that evil thing can get out.I ran towards Sophie and healed her arm and thighs it left a small scar ''Its gonna be alright'' I said kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:11 pm

"That hurt," Sophie said. "Thanks for healing me, Paris."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Mimo heard a scream coming from inside the house. She lets out a loud squeak and she hides behind Timmy. "It-it must be the clown doll!" She yells nervously. Timmy looks in the window. He sees Paris using the elements to get rid of the clown doll.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

(DON'T GO KISSING OTHER PEOPLE.. THAT'S WEIRD!)

Whatever it is.
It was transported into the middle of a field. It used teleportation to get right back onto Sophie's head. It jumped up and down on her, watching her flinch. "AHAHAHAHA!" It boomed.

"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!" Ashley screamed, swatting the thing away.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:13 pm

"Ugh, this thing is annoying!" Sophie exclaimed. She gently grabbed the clown doll and put it on the ground. I regret calling it cute.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:15 pm

(( Its on the cheek don't think so negative ))

I grabbed Sophie and teleported us to the beach ''Whats is up with this Island'' I said I made an ice cream bucket appear with two flavors rainbow/vanilla with 2 spoons ''Dig in''! I screeched as I grabbed a spoon and took a handful of rainbow and vanilla and stuffed it into my mouth
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:16 pm

"Paris," Sophie said in a serious tone. "I'm glad you want to protect me, but what about my friends? I feel bad leaving them inside that house with a crazy clown."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:18 pm

''Oh right''! I said I teleported into the house grabbed Lance and Naomi and teleported to the beach with another 4 buckets of ice cream ''OMG ! Should I get Ash''? I said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Ashley was scared, she ran around. "WHERE'S MY SOPHIEEEE!! MY SECOND FRIEND?!?!!!!" she said, tears filling her eyes. She ran to the beach, with a full-on sprint, making sure to avoid any trees. She finally saw Sophie and Paris up ahead, Paris was stuffing her face with ice-cream while Sophie appeared to be giving her sometype of lecture. Ashley ran up to them.

Whatever it is.
It ran around, clawing at Ashley but missing. There was no humans to scare. It's hair caught to fire and he leaned to the curtain, causing a fire. It laughed gleefully, shutting the door. "Hehehe! GET OUT OF THIS ONE IDIOTS!" It shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:21 pm

"Looks like you won't need to get her. She's right here," Sophie said to Paris. She faced Ashley. "I'm glad you made it out safely. That clown thing is cute but viscious."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:27 pm

''Oh hey Ashley'' I said smiling ''Ice cream'' I offered.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:40 pm

((let's just pretend lance was here for all of this))

Sitting in the air, Lance looked at the doll. That is so annoying. Not as much on the creepy side anymore.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Timmy and Mimo just walk to the beach. "Why do you like her?" Mimo asks in a very low whisper. Timmy places his hand over her mouth. "I don't want her to hear us" He says, eyeing Paris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded~ RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next