Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stranded~ RP

Go down 
+3
Lord Voldemort
Primrose
alex
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Naomi sits inside and goes upstairs. "This would be more comfortable if we had the technology I had at my house.." She said. Naomi jumps on the bed with her Golden Retriever puppy. "How shall I call you?" She thinks about the names of the people on the island. Mimo, Timmy, Lance, Crystal, Sophie, Len, Paris.. Naomi communicates to Mimo and Timmy. You should go to the houses. Its raining... "I'll call you Myrith." She said. Naomi stands up and takes Myrith to the backyard. Naomi walks up to Sophie. "What should we do while it is still raining?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:04 am

Paris held her puppy tightly in her arms.She stroked Lana's hair,''Its a cruel world'' she sighed.She has started to become lonely,everything that is happening ''You are gonna be my only companion'' she said smiling she grabbed her back and took out some yarn and her sowing tools,she sat back on the bed and started to sow a small sweater for Lana the pup.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:07 am

Naomi sat on the eating-room. "When the storm is over I will make you a puppy house."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:42 am

(woah, did it die? Where's Ashley, where's Sophie?)

Ashley got up and yawned, she must've dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:44 am

(Nope. Naomi built one huge house that looks a little more modern than the usual. Ashley, I guess she's in one of the houses. Sophie, Is in the house with Naomi, and Lance and Crystal are no longer in the RP. The park Naomi built was filled with bunnies, puppies and kittens. Naomi, Paris and Sophie got one puppy.)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:50 am

Paris went downstairs to the eatting room and saw Naomi ''Hey Naomi'' she said smiling she had Lana in her arms with a cute Mickey Mouse sweater.I don't want Lana being cold she thought and wrapped her arms around her warming her up.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:52 am

Naomi sat on the chair. "Hey, I think the rain is about to stop." She said. "I'm going to build a doghouse for Myrith, do you want me to make you one for your puppy?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:53 am

(Poof up some food, It's bonding time for uh... Sophie and Ashley, if u want to)

Ashley headed over to the house where Sophie was just visible in the window, she opened the door and headed in. "Hi girls!" she said enthusiastically.

(is the doll dead?)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:54 am

(I don't think so, but atleast don't use it for a while, since its really annoying.)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:54 am

''Yes that would be great'' Paris said happily.She was happy her and Naomi were finally bonding,it was like they were rivals the whole time.''I'm sorry for not trying to be your friend'' Paris said soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:57 am

Naomi hugged her lightly. "I'm sorry for not trying either."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:24 am

"What's up Paris?" Ashley said a little loud, trying to grab her attention. Did she NOT notice me when I came in? Ashley smiled.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:27 am

Naomi heard a noise. She backed away from Paris and turned around. "Ashley?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:29 am

"Yeah. Hi. How ya dooooin??" she said smugly. She went to the couch and puffed up a pillow, sitting down and placing it between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:32 am

"Good, and you?" She replied. "So, do you like the new house?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:34 am

"Yes, very modern" she said instantly, taking the place in. She began walking around the house. "Do you have.. a blanket or something? Naomi could you poof up some clothes or something? I'm really cold" she said out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:39 am

"Hmm.. Well, I was just thinking of making a clothes designing studio.." She whispered. "Since I haven't built it yet, I'll just poof your clothes." She said. She made a oversized t-shirt, it was very comfortable. She also made a pair of lightblue jeans. Then she made a cozy jacket.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:45 am

Ashley was surprised. She took off her loose sweat-pants and grabbed the soft skinny jeans, she put them on and reached for the cute sweater. She put it on and looked down, she looked stunning, but the sweater was a little big. She eyed the jacket Naomi was making. "Wow, you're really good at this!" she said, smiling to her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:46 am

Sophie went into a random room in the house. I need to find some food for Tea. Or she'll die. She looked around for any type of edible item.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:47 am

(who will die? Are you in the same house as Naomi and Ashley?)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:48 am

Naomi smiles back. "Here you go.." She said, giving her the jacket. "Do you want to wear something under the shirt?" She asked.

(Tea is Sophie's puppy.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:54 am

(Oh.)
Ashley saw Sophie running around in the next room. She remembered the backpack. She took it off her back and opened it, there was soup, salad, and meat and gravy. She ran over to Sophie "Do you want any food? Naomi could heat it" she said, holding out the backpack full of food.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:56 am

"I don't need any food," Sophie said to Ashley. She pointed at her puppy. "Tea does. I can't find anything a dog eats in here."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:57 am

"Ashley, I'm going to be back in a few minutes." She said. She went to the backyard and built three big-sized dog houses.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:00 am

"Here, It will like meat.. and some of this tomato with it will be like a feast for it" she said, getting a bowl from the table and putting some meat and gravy in it. She peeled the skin off of the tomato and squished it into the food, it smelled good. She put it down, as she watched the dog eye her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded~ RP   Stranded~ RP - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded~ RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next