Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 who do you want to win the elections...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

romney or obama
romney
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
obama
92%
 92% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 24
 

AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:42 am

Clockwork Nightmare wrote:

To be honest, it looks like your trying to get up to go for Romney
I doubt 3/4ths of this forum would change their minds.

I respect your opoon but Obama is better. He's more fair.
But Romney would have been good too.

I was going or Romney, I really did not want Obama to become resident again. Thank you for respecting my opinion though :3

Annie R U OK? wrote:
I laughing because you're trying to bring the Illuminati into this when you mentioned martial law.

The point, you missed it. It's also funny because the Illuminati no longer exist and that you are trying so hard to troll.

69hot_wangs69 wrote:
Ugh, you guys fail to bring up any solid points about why Obama should be president.

Are the most important issues in this country social? I'm all for gay marriage, but why that and abortion are the 2 major deciding factors when people vote for president... I just dont understand. Just because the president backs up gay marriage doesnt mean its gonna get passed. His opinion is not the only one that matters, by any means.

I didnt like either candidate, but the fact that everything has revolved around social issues rather than the big picture just irks me.


You sound exactly like my dad xD

Of course hes hard-core conservative,but that was exactly what he said to me a couple days before election.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:33 am

obama Smile romney isn't gonna help America just becuz he is rich Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:46 am

Relora wrote:
69hot_wangs69 wrote:
Ugh, you guys fail to bring up any solid points about why Obama should be president.

Are the most important issues in this country social? I'm all for gay marriage, but why that and abortion are the 2 major deciding factors when people vote for president... I just dont understand. Just because the president backs up gay marriage doesnt mean its gonna get passed. His opinion is not the only one that matters, by any means.

I didnt like either candidate, but the fact that everything has revolved around social issues rather than the big picture just irks me.


You sound exactly like my dad xD

Of course hes hard-core conservative,but that was exactly what he said to me a couple days before election.

I'd consider myself an independant just so everyone knows. I didnt care how the election went either way (tbh I probably wouldve leans towards Romney though) but the fact that everyone is basing their votes on these topics rather than foreign affairs, plans for the economy, etc. just frustrates the hell out of me.




And what do you guys mean by saying that Obama is more 'fair'. Can anyone please explain, because it sounds like you guys are just echoing each other's opinions without any real reasons in vague terms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 15
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Clockwork Nightmare wrote:


Annie R U OK? wrote:
I laughing because you're trying to bring the Illuminati into this when you mentioned martial law.

The point, you missed it. It's also funny because the Illuminati no longer exist and that you are trying so hard to troll.
I wasn't trying hard to troll to let you know since you apparently haven't heard of conspiracy theories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Annie R U OK? wrote:
Clockwork Nightmare wrote:


Annie R U OK? wrote:
I laughing because you're trying to bring the Illuminati into this when you mentioned martial law.

The point, you missed it. It's also funny because the Illuminati no longer exist and that you are trying so hard to troll.
I wasn't trying hard to troll to let you know since you apparently haven't heard of conspiracy theories.

I do know obvi. Otherwise I woulda asked lul. also I'm not sure why you would both bringing such utter stupidity up. Conspiracies are conspiracies for reason and how people can possibly believe them, let alone read that crP about reptilian a 9/11 being an inside job, illuminati, free masons etc dumbfounded me to this day. Sucks to have a mother who reads that crap.

@Spyder, That is something I would like to know as well, it kinda irked me when people used that as their reason for liking Obama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Relora wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
Clockwork Nightmare wrote:


Annie R U OK? wrote:
I laughing because you're trying to bring the Illuminati into this when you mentioned martial law.

The point, you missed it. It's also funny because the Illuminati no longer exist and that you are trying so hard to troll.
I wasn't trying hard to troll to let you know since you apparently haven't heard of conspiracy theories.

I do know obvi. Otherwise I woulda asked lul. also I'm not sure why you would both bringing such utter stupidity up. Conspiracies are conspiracies for reason and how people can possibly believe them, let alone read that crP about reptilian a 9/11 being an inside job, illuminati, free masons etc dumbfounded me to this day. Sucks to have a mother who reads that crap.

@Spyder, That is something I would like to know as well, it kinda irked me when people used that as their reason for liking Obama.
Wait a second. I never typed that :P I don't know anything about the Illuminati.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:02 pm

Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
Relora wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
Clockwork Nightmare wrote:


Annie R U OK? wrote:
I laughing because you're trying to bring the Illuminati into this when you mentioned martial law.

The point, you missed it. It's also funny because the Illuminati no longer exist and that you are trying so hard to troll.
I wasn't trying hard to troll to let you know since you apparently haven't heard of conspiracy theories.

I do know obvi. Otherwise I woulda asked lul. also I'm not sure why you would both bringing such utter stupidity up. Conspiracies are conspiracies for reason and how people can possibly believe them, let alone read that crP about reptilian a 9/11 being an inside job, illuminati, free masons etc dumbfounded me to this day. Sucks to have a mother who reads that crap.

@Spyder, That is something I would like to know as well, it kinda irked me when people used that as their reason for liking Obama.
Wait a second. I never typed that :P I don't know anything about the Illuminati.

She wasnt paying attention or something. Or she did it on purpose, either it was me who said it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Relora wrote:
Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
Relora wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
Clockwork Nightmare wrote:


Annie R U OK? wrote:
I laughing because you're trying to bring the Illuminati into this when you mentioned martial law.

The point, you missed it. It's also funny because the Illuminati no longer exist and that you are trying so hard to troll.
I wasn't trying hard to troll to let you know since you apparently haven't heard of conspiracy theories.

I do know obvi. Otherwise I woulda asked lul. also I'm not sure why you would both bringing such utter stupidity up. Conspiracies are conspiracies for reason and how people can possibly believe them, let alone read that crP about reptilian a 9/11 being an inside job, illuminati, free masons etc dumbfounded me to this day. Sucks to have a mother who reads that crap.

@Spyder, That is something I would like to know as well, it kinda irked me when people used that as their reason for liking Obama.
Wait a second. I never typed that :P I don't know anything about the Illuminati.

She wasnt paying attention or something. Or she did it on purpose, either it was me who said it.
I though I got hacked for a moment. I was really scared o.O

And anyways Obama won the election. Who knows maybe in 4 years, Romney might go up again and try to win.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
Relora wrote:
Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
Relora wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
Clockwork Nightmare wrote:


Annie R U OK? wrote:
I laughing because you're trying to bring the Illuminati into this when you mentioned martial law.

The point, you missed it. It's also funny because the Illuminati no longer exist and that you are trying so hard to troll.
I wasn't trying hard to troll to let you know since you apparently haven't heard of conspiracy theories.

I do know obvi. Otherwise I woulda asked lul. also I'm not sure why you would both bringing such utter stupidity up. Conspiracies are conspiracies for reason and how people can possibly believe them, let alone read that crP about reptilian a 9/11 being an inside job, illuminati, free masons etc dumbfounded me to this day. Sucks to have a mother who reads that crap.

@Spyder, That is something I would like to know as well, it kinda irked me when people used that as their reason for liking Obama.
Wait a second. I never typed that :P I don't know anything about the Illuminati.

She wasnt paying attention or something. Or she did it on purpose, either it was me who said it.
I though I got hacked for a moment. I was really scared o.O

And anyways Obama won the election. Who knows maybe in 4 years, Romney might go up again and try to win.

If that happens.

Europe, here we come! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:23 pm

If I voted I would used a write-in to vote for Mabel Pines. Because she would legalize everything, and waddles would be her Vice president.


THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Today at 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
 
who do you want to win the elections...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Frequently Asked Questions: BoD And Elections

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: